IndiaDivine.org

to vish and all about family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear vish and all ~ I don't have words to convey my feelings about all being with you has given me. Reading your message, vish, tears come into my eyes. You are the family I never had, and here I always feel safe and at home.

I want to share with you something I recently took as a sankalpa; perhaps it grew out of our efforts to bring mantra, and spirituality over all, into our lives on a daily basis. One morning this week I was sitting at the computer, but too distracted by pain to do much. I railed at the universe, at God, crying out: how can I deal with this; it is too much; take it away. Immediately, it was as if I heard a voice: "embrace your pain; welcome it as a favored guest; thank it for coming to give you a way to burn some of your parabda karma." I was overcome ... it wasn't a feeling of joy so much as a sense of: oh ... why didn't I think of that.

I immediately did as the "voice" had bidden. Did it make my pain go away? No, but it put us in a different relationship. I don't always remember right away, when the pain is present, but sooner than I would have believed possible, like remembering the mantra, I remember to greet the pain with welcome. This attitudinal shift gives me a sense of true thanksgiving and a feeling of strength, that does not come from myself alone.

So I thank you, thank you ... for being here, for being with me in my journey, for inspiring me with your own efforts and shared thoughts and feelings. And I thank Maa and Swamiji as my heavenly parents for teaching me about parabda karma and for providing a path to navigate over what are sometimes very bumpy waters. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

In a message dated 5/10/2009 3:38:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

Namaste Dear Linda: all of us join together and surround you with God's Pure Healing light, and we offer our love and thanks that you are here as our Sister. Recession-proof vacation ideas. Find free things to do in the U.S.