IndiaDivine.org

to Kumari ~ Thank You

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Kumari ~ know something about the Higher Power and the serenity that giving all that I am, including my warts, brings. I have read your posts, feeling that I know you because you share so much, and this sharing brings us all closer together. Sometimes, I am inconsolable. I forget or look away, and then feel bereft, as though God/dess has deserted me, when, in fact, I am the one who forgot, who turned away, who felt unworthy. Bless you, dear Kumari, for giving me a heartfelt reminder. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

P.S. I too and grateful and amazed that Maa and Swamiji come back to earth to give us all the gifts they have, and then give more, when, as you said, they could be dwelling in the highest state of sat chit ananda.

In a message dated 5/11/2009 3:41:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

I have come to understand that acceptance also means taking the gifts my Higher Power offers. These gifts - serenity, courage, wisdom, and love - are freely given. My Higher Power puts these gifts before me every minute of my life. I need only accept them. Sometimes I am blind to them or refuse to believe they are really mine. I see strings attached when, in reality, I am being offered the gift of freedom. However, the gifts never stop being offered, even when I reject them. No matter what I do or do not do, these gifts are never withdrawn. Acceptance means we can take these gifts which have always been, and will always be, meant for us. Recession-proof vacation ideas. Find free things to do in the U.S.