IndiaDivine.org

to devi about mantra sharing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear devi ~ thank you so much for sharing you experience. These periodic sharings keep reminding me about infusing my life with mantra. It is so easy to get busy, or, in my case, be in so much pain, that I forget.

I hope others will share also, and I am going to do my best to remember before and after my upcoming knee replacement surgery and rehab. I can tell you all that I have been so scared about this, so when you do the prayer list I hope you can send some extra energy my way. I go in this Thursday, and believe me, as I am going under the anesthesia, I will definitely be inwardly chanting my mantra.

Also devi could you repost the mantra below and give the English translation...it is a quite beautiful mantra. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

In a message dated 5/17/2009 3:37:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

The Mantras are still coming.This has been very successful.Thank you Mother for reminding us to keep adding them to our life.As a new one comes up I try to post in in some way where it will be used and that helps me loads.Love you MotherLove you Ramyatana mamavatu tada vaktaramavatu avatu mam, avatu vaktaram Recession-proof vacation ideas. Find free things to do in the U.S.

Guest guest

Dearest Lindaji,This is attached to each emails automaticly.tana mamavatu, tada vaktaramavatu

avatu mam, avatu vaktaramYou alone are the Perceivable Supreme Divinity. You alone are the Perceivable Supreme Divinity, so I shall declare.I shall speak the nectar of immortality. I shall speak Truth.May this body be your instrument. May the Divine always be with US. May it be thus.From Siva Advanced Pranam p. 442 top verse.Pranam,Your SisterLove Love Love--- On Sun, 5/17/09, nierika <nierika wrote:nierika <nierika[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to devi about mantra sharing Date: Sunday, May 17, 2009, 7:05 AM

Dear devi ~ thank you so much for sharing you experience. These periodic sharings keep reminding me about infusing my life with mantra. It is so easy to get busy, or, in my case, be in so much pain, that I forget.

I hope others will share also, and I am going to do my best to remember before and after my upcoming knee replacement surgery and rehab. I can tell you all that I have been so scared about this, so when you do the prayer list I hope you can send some extra energy my way. I go in this Thursday, and believe me, as I am going under the anesthesia, I will definitely be inwardly chanting my mantra.

Also devi could you repost the mantra below and give the English translation. ..it is a quite beautiful mantra. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

In a message dated 5/17/2009 3:37:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

The Mantras are still coming.This has been very successful.Thank you Mother for reminding us to keep adding them to our life.As a new one comes up I try to post in in some way where it will be used and that helps me loads.Love you MotherLove you Ramyatana mamavatu tada vaktaramavatu avatu mam, avatu vaktaram Recession-proof vacation ideas. Find free things to do in the U.S.