IndiaDivine.org

A quick question for all with a long answer for sure. TIME

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest Kishore ,Everyone asks this question and it is a step on our path.You are exactly where you are surpose to be or you wouldn't be there.If you can ask, the answers will come.We all have our own theories to this and none more correct than the other. Just as there are many practices, religions, ways of life there will be many views on this.Your answer will come to you. Meditate on it and it will come.Just set a goal to see divinity in all things and keep it in your mind as much as possible. It's amazing how many emails, events, writings, phone calls, experiences, sutras, scriptures, practices..... will begin to show up FOR YOU. The information thats needed to geta better understanding of it all will come in it's time.Lesson when the questions come into your mind and the answers will follow.

Just keep asking. Ask Ganesha to remove all your blocks that may not allow you to reach an understanding.Post your question on your private website and invite others to come and share their experience in this if you like. Just keep asking.In short it doesn't matter nothing matters unless it means something to you. You are in the center of this world you have created. You know all the answers but birth has masked your rememberance for a reason.Let it unfold as it will. Be patient and don't give up. It will come or it won't but when it does if it does it will be time.Don't be hard on yourself just be and enjoy everything around you and before you know it the minute will come when it just doesn't matter to you if you get answer or not and then plop it will tumble into your heart and mind. There will be your answer as best you can take it. As you mature the answer will grow deeper and deeper till

it is all unfolded.Then you'll be ready to start again, a fresh. You'll see everything with knew eyes.People can give you there answers but in the end it is still you that has to choose to believe what you hear. You have to deside if it resenates true in your heart. Just keep in mind that everyones understanding is on a level that they can handle. We are all in this together.WE ARE ALL in this together.Pray to Maa to give you understanding.Great post.It will keep us all asking.Jai Maa__________________________

tana mamavatu, tada vaktaramavatu

avatu mam, avatu vaktaram

You alone are the Perceivable Supreme Divinity.

You alone are the Perceivable Supreme Divinity, so I shall declare.

I shall speak the nectar of immortality.

I shall speak Truth.

May this body be your instrument.

May the Divine always be with US.

May it be thus.

From Siva Advanced - Pranam p.442--- On Wed, 5/20/09, misra_manjusha <misra_manjusha wrote:misra_manjusha <misra_manjusha[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: A quick question for all Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 4:43 PM

, "Kishore" <mydearindian@ ...> wrote:>> Om Aim Hrim Klim Chamundayai Vicce> Om Gam Ganapathaye Namaha> > Dear Brothers/Sisters,> > I trust Maa Durga a lot. I read Sri Devi Bhagavatam and I enjoyed it. But after reading I became sad and disappointed for one thing. My question is> > WHY MAA CREATED THIS WHOLE DRAMA/UNIVERSE/ HUMANS/YUGAS/ AND ABOVE ALL MAYA.> > Why MAA WANTED TO CREATE THIS MAYA?> > Can Brahma Vishnu Maheshwar answer? I read in Devi Mahatyam that even these three great Lords chant Maya Sakthi.> > Can any human, any king, any Rushi, any lord revealed the secret of this Maya.> > Everywhere we all praised the Maa because she saves us from problems and we love her but no body argued

with her.> > We call someone mother when she gives birth. Our Mother gave birth to entire universe. Our Mother Durga / Chamundeshwari are everything for us.

>

> If I ask my mother why she gave birth to me then she says that she got married and she want be happy with her children.

>

> But our main mother Maya sakthi/Durga/ Chamunda gave birth to entire creation. Is it just for her happiness? Just to see our mother happy are we all praying to her. Well, it's true.

>

> However, how far it is ethical to create such a creation with her Maya sakthi and asking everyone to praise her. No doubt we all are slaves to her. I love to be because there is no other way to lead our life's happily.

>

> My question is what is she going to get by all these things? Just happiness... I doubt is she independent or not. I doubt is she not sadistic by creating and demolishing. Why to create this body and why death? Why to give wealth and why to take it back? Why to give happiness and why not only happiness. Why to give choice if Good and bad? Why not only good. Why to create this many yugas. Why not always Satya Yuga? Why to disappoint us with this many questions?

>

> Why did she create us? What provoked her to create this all universe?

>

> I am a devotee of Maa so kindly do not misunderstand or curse me for this question. Kindly provide your beautiful views.

>

>

> Note: I am not asking different ways or one way to worship Maa. Kindly understand my question and tell me if any one knows the answer.

>

> My prayer to Maa.

>

> Oh mother you are the universe, you are kind and sweetest mother for all

> Oh Mother I am not gifted to understand your mind

> I am living in ignorance and sometimes misunderstood with your Maya

> Oh Maya Devi kindly give me Wisdom and Courage to know you completely

>

> Thanks,

> M.Kishore

>