IndiaDivine.org

presentation on Family Wealth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Is there a copy of the "presentation on Family Wealth"???? I would love to read it or hear it if it's on the website.

Thanks,

Krishna--- On Mon, 5/18/09, jrholm1007 <jrholm1007 wrote:

jrholm1007 <jrholm1007[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Jennifer about children Date: Monday, May 18, 2009, 8:14 AM

Dear Linda, thank you for your all of your affirmations. It's true, Maa and Swami's teachings and presence help in so many ways throughout my everyday experiences. ..which are nothing less than heaven on earth, especially when I remember that they are here with us all, demonstrating how to live in pure love and honor the divine in every atom. : )Thank you for sharing about your work with children, and how your journey has changed due to the challenges your body is presenting. I am always inspired by your posts, Divine Mother shines through your words and your stories. (Also related to your other post, I will send prayers for your surgery this week! Thanks for that opportunity. ) Jennifer, nierika wrote:>> Dear Jennifer ~

it brought me a lot of joy to read your post. When I was > working, most of my jobs had to do with the needs of children. Now that I can > no longer work, it uplifts my heart to know there are others like you > doing it. I am so glad you feel that Maa and Swamiji have provided you with > tools to make your work more efficient and goal oriented, and I am positive > that that the children and families you work with benefit tremendously from > this. It is a wonderful thing to "see" that what Maa and Swamiji offer is > taken up whole heartedly and brought into the everyday world ... like ever > widening ripples in a beautiful pond.> Jai Maa Jai Swamiji> ~ Linda> > > Jennifer wrote:> > Hello Everyone! I want to express my gratitude for this message, for all > of the beautiful resources that Maa and Swami offer to all of us. I was >

particularly touched by the presentation on Family Wealth. I have worked > with young children and their families all my life, and have never seen such > wisdom put in such a condensed and accessible manner. > > For me the experience of living spiritually from the heart can be...I'm > not sure how to put it...sort of like dancing in blissful presence, as I go > through my day. I always learn so much from Maa and Swami's teachings to be > goal-oriented and focused on efficient and mindful use of resources. It > helps to balance me, and makes me more useful to others, to remember that all > resources that come through to me are Divine Mother's, to learn to be more > efficient with Her resources, and how to set goals to spread Her wealth > for the benefit of all. Thank you Maa and Swami for showing me where I can > grow in wisdom! > > ************ **Recession-

proof vacation ideas. Find free things to do in > the U.S. > (http://travel. aol.com/travel- ideas/domestic/ national- tourism-week? ncid=emlcntustra v00000002)>