IndiaDivine.org

Saturday night at the Mandir-achieving liftoff

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Sister Kali and all: The Saturday night Sundar Kandar was incredible.

Maa, Swami, and the visiting Saint-Ram Kripalu took our minds away. Everyone was

One with Them. We achieved liftoff. Words cannot describe the experience. If you

were tuning in via the web camera, hyou must have felt the waves of Bliss.

I wish that those of you who have never come to the Mandir make every effort to

visit. It is Heaven. Maa and Swamui are Divine Mother and Lord Shiva. Coming

the Ashram is a pilgrimage and one gains the highest merit and grace. Some of

Maa and Swami's oldest devotees are currently visiting from India for the first

time and they are amazed by the powerful atmosphere.

If you desire to become deeply inspired to be awakened and strengthened at the

deepest levels, then come to the Mandir. Ask anyone who has been there to

recount their experiences. They will surely confirm that this is a pilgrimage

worth making.

Jai Maa Jai Swami

vishweshwar

, " kaliananda_saraswati "

<kaliananda_saraswati wrote:

>

>

> Namaste,

>

> Hope everyone was able to join in the Sundar Kundar on Saturday. It was

> simply marvelous Lord Ram must be totally pleased. JAAAAIIIIIII MAAAA!

>

> At the end Swamiji used the OM samput that always awakens waves of

> vibrations from deep within the heart, and before there was time for

> that vibration to end Maa rose from Her chair and started to dance and

> sing " Sri Ram, Jai Ram, Jai Jai Ram " , devotees joined Her and

> after a few minutes Maa invited the visiting Swami to join, He was

> simply estactic; He sang, Maa sang, He laughed, Maa laughed, the drums,

> the clapping hands, the waving arms, the gaiety,...... and the tempo

> just kept on and on. There was so much love and oneness and Maa's

> laughter was joyous and infectious, She thoroughly enjoyed the

> devotion.

>

> Beloved Maa, Swamiji, thank you so very much. The love and devotion

> seemed to travel through the waves and in that time all other thoughts

> vanished, it was so wonderful to truly experience `being in the

> moment'. May You be eternally blessed.

>

> Pranam

>

> Kaliananda.

>

Guest guest

Namaste to everyone

I too enjoyed Saturday nite's Sundar Kandar on the web cams, it was inspiring and joyfully uplifting. The visiting Swami gave a satsung but because of a busy house I missed some of it. Was there a message in there that someone could elaborate for me?. I did find it a little hard to understand his English and there were breaks in the web cam transmission at times. Hope someone can help?

Love and Light Brindavanshakti

inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 Sent: Tuesday, 26 May, 2009 11:01:05 AM[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: Saturday night at the Mandir-achieving liftoffNamaste Sister Kali and all: The Saturday night Sundar Kandar was incredible. Maa, Swami, and the visiting Saint-Ram Kripalu took our minds away. Everyone was One with Them. We achieved liftoff. Words cannot describe the experience. If you were tuning in via the web camera, hyou must have felt the waves of Bliss.I wish that those of you who have never come to the Mandir make every effort to visit. It is Heaven. Maa and Swamui are Divine Mother and Lord Shiva. Coming the Ashram is a pilgrimage and one gains the

highest merit and grace. Some of Maa and Swami's oldest devotees are currently visiting from India for the first time and they are amazed by the powerful atmosphere. If you desire to become deeply inspired to be awakened and strengthened at the deepest levels, then come to the Mandir. Ask anyone who has been there to recount their experiences. They will surely confirm that this is a pilgrimage worth making.Jai Maa Jai Swamivishweshwar , "kaliananda_saraswati" <kaliananda_saraswati wrote:>> > Namaste,> > Hope everyone was able to join in the Sundar Kundar on Saturday. It was> simply marvelous Lord Ram must be totally pleased. JAAAAIIIIIII MAAAA!> > At the end Swamiji used the OM

samput that always awakens waves of> vibrations from deep within the heart, and before there was time for> that vibration to end Maa rose from Her chair and started to dance and> sing "Sri Ram, Jai Ram, Jai Jai Ram", devotees joined Her and> after a few minutes Maa invited the visiting Swami to join, He was> simply estactic; He sang, Maa sang, He laughed, Maa laughed, the drums,> the clapping hands, the waving arms, the gaiety,...... and the tempo> just kept on and on. There was so much love and oneness and Maa's> laughter was joyous and infectious, She thoroughly enjoyed the> devotion.> > Beloved Maa, Swamiji, thank you so very much. The love and devotion> seemed to travel through the waves and in that time all other thoughts> vanished, it was so wonderful to truly experience `being in the> moment'. May You be eternally blessed.>

> Pranam> > Kaliananda.>---Please visit us online at http://www.ShreeMaa.org

Guest guest

I did watch on the web cam for a while when I could. Even though the audio went out I could feel the surge of spiritual excitement. I cannot visit at this time, but I am digging deeply into the videos on the site, now that I have some familiarity with the texts. My intention was to learn the pronunciation and structure, but Swamiji's bhava is wonderful to watch. He draws me in and inspires me so much.

Jai Ma! Jai Swamiji! Jai Kali! Jai Shiva!

Kumari--- On Mon, 5/25/09, inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote:

inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: Saturday night at the Mandir-achieving liftoff Date: Monday, May 25, 2009, 6:01 PM

Namaste Sister Kali and all: The Saturday night Sundar Kandar was incredible. Maa, Swami, and the visiting Saint-Ram Kripalu took our minds away. Everyone was One with Them. We achieved liftoff. Words cannot describe the experience. If you were tuning in via the web camera, hyou must have felt the waves of Bliss.I wish that those of you who have never come to the Mandir make every effort to visit. It is Heaven. Maa and Swamui are Divine Mother and Lord Shiva. Coming the Ashram is a pilgrimage and one gains the highest merit and grace. Some of Maa and Swami's oldest devotees are currently visiting from India for the first time and they are amazed by the powerful atmosphere. If you desire to become deeply inspired to be awakened and strengthened at the deepest levels, then come to the Mandir. Ask anyone who has been there to recount their experiences. They will surely confirm that this is a pilgrimage worth making.Jai Maa Jai

Swamivishweshwar, "kaliananda_ saraswati" <kaliananda_ saraswati@ ...> wrote:>> > Namaste,> > Hope everyone was able to join in the Sundar Kundar on Saturday. It was> simply marvelous Lord Ram must be totally pleased. JAAAAIIIIIII MAAAA!> > At the end Swamiji used the OM samput that always awakens waves of> vibrations from deep within the heart, and before there was time for> that vibration to end Maa rose from Her chair and started to dance and> sing "Sri Ram, Jai Ram, Jai Jai Ram", devotees joined Her and> after a few minutes Maa invited the visiting Swami to join, He was> simply estactic; He sang, Maa sang, He laughed, Maa laughed, the

drums,> the clapping hands, the waving arms, the gaiety,..... . and the tempo> just kept on and on. There was so much love and oneness and Maa's> laughter was joyous and infectious, She thoroughly enjoyed the> devotion.> > Beloved Maa, Swamiji, thank you so very much. The love and devotion> seemed to travel through the waves and in that time all other thoughts> vanished, it was so wonderful to truly experience `being in the> moment'. May You be eternally blessed.> > Pranam> > Kaliananda.>