IndiaDivine.org

Music notes and words

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari Om

I was listening to Saturdays broadcast and would love to know the words and notation of Jai Jai Guru. Can anyone help me with this?

I was trying to listen to Shree Maa chant the Gayatri Mantra off the Audio playlist from the website. All the other work played except this one. Is any else having the same problem?

Om

Brindavanshakti

Nanda <chandimaakijai Sent: Tuesday, 26 May, 2009 6:35:09 PM[www.ShreeMaa.org] The SatsangDear Brindavanshakti and all that were curious about the satsang onSaturday (May 23),Here is a snippet from the satsang. Twas great, twas merry and awonderful time was had by all !Swami Ram Kripaluji gave a little talk about Ramakrishna and hisintoxication with the divine. It seems Ramakrishna referred to DivineMother as "Pagali" which roughly translates to "mad woman" and LordShiva as a mad man. Ramakrishna said with yearning (paraphrasing hisand Swami Ram Kripaluji's words) "Oh Shiva, you are a mad man and you ohmother are a mad woman ! What

hope does a "normal" man have tounderstand you ? Only a mad person can even hope to understand yourmadness. Therefore, please make me mad"And endearingly, Swami Ram Kripaluji looked towards beloved Shree Maaand Swamiji and said "Please bless me" !Our Swamiji, without skipping a beat said "Pagal Ho" meaning "May youbecome mad (with love for the divine)"Jai SwamijiNanda---Please visit us online at http://www.ShreeMaa.org