IndiaDivine.org

Your pictures for Guru Poornima

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi allGuru Purnima is a month away. If you would like to be included in a surprise gift to our Gurus, can you please email me some pictures of yourself . You can send me one or many - in fact the more photos the better. Feel free to send me pictures of yourself along with your loved ones. Please be assured that the final result of your pictures will not be shared with anyone except Maa and Swamiji, and the members.You can email me with subject line "Pix for Guru Poornima" and send your photos. Jai Guru 1Thank you and loveNanda Follow DeviMandir on Twitter Please check out http://www.ShreeMaa.org

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Namaste I have attached a couple of photos to add to the surprise gift. It will be neat to see the end result.

Love and Light

Brindavanshakti

Nanda <chandimaakijai Sent: Saturday, 6 June, 2009 8:33:07 AM[www.ShreeMaa.org] Your pictures for Guru Poornima

Hi allGuru Purnima is a month away. If you would like to be included in a surprise gift to our Gurus, can you please email me some pictures of yourself . You can send me one or many - in fact the more photos the better. Feel free to send me pictures of yourself along with your loved ones. Please be assured that the final result of your pictures will not be shared with anyone except Maa and Swamiji, and the members.You can email me with subject line "Pix for Guru Poornima" and send your photos. Jai Guru 1Thank you and loveNanda

Follow DeviMandir on Twitter

Please check out http://www.ShreeMaa.org

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.