IndiaDivine.org

to vish about holding close to Maa and Swamiji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ thank you for your words of encouragement. It inspired me to read what you wrote of Maa and Swamiji ... how their love wraps 'round us ... what a beautiful image and reality to hold close to. The world needs so much healing, and I'm so glad that Maa and Swamiji are ever mindful of this in all their practices, and I'm glad that Maa reiterated for us to say the peace prayer. It is good to be "home" ~ Linda

vish wrote:

Maa and Swami are "working" overtime to mend this universe. How is it effecting everyone?I have been feeling "timeless". While I do not feel this way very often, it is the "common" feeling when Maa and Swami perform deep sadhana. I feel that Maa and Swami carry us with them as they go deeper into their sadhana, spending more time in silence than in activity. Their love wraps around us, and shields us from the friction of time and activity, like a coat shields the body from the cold. You know it is cold around you, and you can see your breath, but it has little effect on your body.Likewise with "time", we see it passing as the sun moves through the sky, and the clock spins around, but we feel unconnected to its passage. This is a time to steep ourselves in that silence and peace, and let loose the troubles and sorrows we carry, and let Maa and Swami massage away the strain, and reveal the reality of peace. Stay connected and tighten your budget with a great mobile device for under $20. Take a Peek!