IndiaDivine.org

to ramya about special prayer/mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear ramya ~ this is a wondrous story, and I'm so glad that you shared it with us. I am especially glad for the new prayer/mantra ... how beautiful! how powerful! What a wonderful gift Maa has given the children, and now, through you, ramya, to us.

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

ramya wrote:

Every wednesday a beautiful family comes to Devi Mandir - mummy, daddy and 4 kids (aged from 9 to 4). The children help to sort the temple flowers with their mother and they stay for arati -- You may have seen them in the webcam! They are sooooo cute -- and full of life and joy!Last few weeks, Shree Maa has been asking them to say a little prayer! Guess what, Jennifer -- the prayer is?"Make me an instrument of Your Peace. Om Namah Sivaya" -- They repeat it 10 times! :)Now that prayer and the children will have an even sweeter meaning for me - remembering the sapta shloki durga and Jennifer and all my divine brothers and sisters in the ! A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!