IndiaDivine.org

to devi about tools

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear devi ~ I am so glad you brought up all these specific ways to help stay on point when doing puja. Every single one is great! (Into my "tool"box they go...) Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

devi wrote:

....Here are a few tools, from the box that Swamiji fills with his teachings, that have come in very handy.When bowing before sitting to do puja I do not allow the self to rise until "I am" is in the wright place. Some times I have to stay a min. to clear the mind and get it centered on what I am about to do.Japa before starting like Swamji mentioned once as a jump start in the morning is WONDERFUL. Meditation after morning arati usually is the most focusing thing. After meditation everything is peaceful and beginning puja is like walking on air.But even then once into the puja the mind can wonders. Then giving the thought (deed being ponder over) to Mother in the puja moment, works wonders. She takes it and then even slips it back with the answer and wonder of wonders Puja goes on. It's like asking Mother a question and she answers you. Just trusting Her to get back to you with the issue when it is best. Note: this is not done by stopping and praying it is just a quick second if even that. The thought comes, you release to Her as you continue puja and She delivers.Some times it's just a matter of doing it. Like Swamiji says brushing yourself off and keep on going. The big thing is knowing we all have these moments.So glad we are sharing some tools here.Thanks to Mother and Swamiji we have tools that teach us to observe but not get intangled. We just let them pass in practice and watch them solve themselves as the better time comes when we can work with them. Dell Summer Savings: Cool Deals on Popular Laptops - Shop Now!