IndiaDivine.org

to Sage: welcome, and some info

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sage ~ welcome ... so nice to have another person who is interested in the unique path that Maa and Swamiji have lived and shown. They are the "real deal." You will get lots of answers about when events at the Mandir are open to the public, and I have to say, I wish I were so lucky to live right there where they are ... such a wonderful blessing for you to begin with. The Devi Mandir Website is:

http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/

You will find the webcams, which allow participation in pujas and classes when you can't be there in person. And you will find many treasures to learn from ... a seemingly endless river of loving knowledge that Maa and Swamiji have given to us. There are classes on the various pujas that Swamiji has translated. We just completed the Chandi Path, which is a song/prayer/puja to the Goddess. The Chandi Path, translated by Swamiji, was the first book I bought from the Mandir, and it's dog eared pages attest to how well worn it is. There are also books about Maa and Swamiji and their lives. My favorites so far are "Shree Maa: The Life of a Saint" and "Sahib Sadhu: The White Sadhu," about Swamiji. They are full of amazing stories and will help give some background on these two Great Souls. We are so very fortunate to have them. And we are also fortunate to welcome you.

Best ~ Linda

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

Sage wrote:

I was just recently blessed and introduced to Shree Ma and Swamiji. A friend of mine told me that Devi Mandir is located close to where I live (in Napa County). I was looking at the spiritual calender to see when it is open to the public...and I am a little confused. What is Arati? And is it open for outsiders to come to? Also, I could not find an address on the website...Where is Devi Mandir exactly located? Also, is the Hanuman puja open to the public? If anyone can help bring me into clarity on any of these questions I would be very grateful. Thank you for your time and energy. An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!