IndiaDivine.org

to Jennifer about mother

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Jennifer ~ thank you for sharing the blessing of your mother's grace and love in this life. I have said prayers as you requested, but wanted to send special appreciation for your sharing so much of who you mother was. Even having passed, she is with you, with her legacy of love, kindness, and acceptance. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Jennifer wrote:

Dear Friends, yesterday morning my mother passed on, suddenly, gracefully and effortlessly. My son (23 years old) called and spoke with her around 9 am to tell her he wanted to stop by for a visit. He arrived about an hour later to find her unresponsive; a 911 call, CPR, and paramedics all confirmed that she had already left her body. I arrived shortly thereafter and had the blessings of being able to pray with her, along with my family who were also close and available to come right away.My mother is a kind, gentle, generous soul who lived and passed simply. She wasn't here for material gain, but poured her life energy into loving her children and grandchildren, and being a living prayer to everyone she met. In the forty-two years that we shared this life together, I could count on one hand the times that I heard even a tinge of harshness or selfishness in her voice. She experienced many trials and losses, never complaining but allowing each heart break to make her heart bigger and bring her closer to her God. My life, and the lives of my family, are indescribably rich because of her nurturing heart... An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!