IndiaDivine.org

to Neeraj about application of spiritual values

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Neeraj ~ it seems that the "dark night of the soul" can be applied to many of life's occurances. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your job, but it makes me joyful to read how you are handling it ... to rely on spiritual support for direction. Whenever I am truly able to do this, things get better. Or maybe they just feel better ... not sure there's a difference. Thank you for all your good advice and words of support. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Neeraj wrote:

I can relate to your dillema about not being where you want to be spiritually and not fully content with your career life. I lost my current job today after many weeks of hard work due to management issues. I believe though, it is important to progress spiritually. Hence, I am relying on my instinct of falling back on spiritual support to get the right guidance in life (career, family, etc.). Many people whom we interact with do not have a spiritual awareness and thus don't see life as some of us-struggling to climb the spiritual ladder. My advice is to keep in touch and incorporate your spiritual insight into your writings...eventually, you will voluntairly or involuntairly come up with the solution. Good luck on your spiritual progress, it's only God that exists and no point of living for anything else. Hope this is enlightning to you. Dell Deals: Treat yourself to a sweet deal on popular laptops!