IndiaDivine.org

Swamiji answers - 32 - Energy blockage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Question from Danilo:I need help with my condition. Two times a day I am doing (in the morning 30 minutes and in the evening for one hour) chakra shuddi dharana, Surya Namaskara in the morning (three cycles), when I am at work I chant Ganesh mool mantra (with no help of mala) and after evening dharana I do japa on ganesha mantra and after work I am going in the forest if I can to do japa, too!So my problem is that all day I feel that I have some blockage in my head , heart and stomach Why is that? Is it because my chakras (and body as well) are cleaning or opening? Is that because I am doing to much sadhana? Will it get better? What to do? I am unable to read - is the blockage causing that? I'm doing all that for almost a month now!Swamiji's response:What you are reporting as a blockage, is merely a sensation. You can call it whatever you want. Why not call it "the Presence of God?" Then it will cease to be negative and will transform into a delightful experience.Don't give up your sadhana. Continue to increase.We send you all our love and blessings,Shree Maa and Swamiji