Chandi Sadhana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, Devi Mandir

I'm trying to follow along chanting the Chandi Sadhana through the web telecast

on Sunday mornings. However, I noticed that it doesn't necessary follow how

Swami has it presented in his book. I seemed to be able to follow along in the

beginning just fine but the audio & video download seems to seize up at times or

something like that and I lose my place.

Could someone list the pages I should follow

Thank You !

Ksham Hreem Hoom Phat Swaha !

Victory to Mother !!!

Bhavananda

Guest guest

Dear Bhavananda:

If I may suggest something: There are two excellent helps for the Chandi Path available from Devi Mandir. One is the Chandi Path book, which as far as I know (I am not at the Mandir, since I live far away) is the order in which the Chandi is chanted there. The other is the Chandi Path classes which go over the book in some detail, with chanting of Sanskrit and English and interpretation by Swamiji. He has done a great service in making these wonderful tools available. The book is available from the bookstore and the classes are under videos on the website. There is no charge for the classes.

Jai Shree Maa, Jai Swamiji!

Kumari--- On Fri, 7/31/09, b_dyl2000 <b_dyl2000 wrote:

b_dyl2000 <b_dyl2000[www.ShreeMaa.org] Chandi Sadhana Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 10:05 PM

Hi, Devi MandirI'm trying to follow along chanting the Chandi Sadhana through the web telecast on Sunday mornings. However, I noticed that it doesn't necessary follow how Swami has it presented in his book. I seemed to be able to follow along in the beginning just fine but the audio & video download seems to seize up at times or something like that and I lose my place.Could someone list the pages I should followThank You !Ksham Hreem Hoom Phat Swaha !Victory to Mother !!!Bhavananda