IndiaDivine.org

to Devi Mandir Family about Swamiji's response

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Devi Mandir Family ~ I just had to reply to this response from Swamiji. I always love reading his answers to questions, but this struck really close to home. The fact that with so few words he conveys all that needs to be stated has always impressed me ... his words and actions are elegant, sufficient, and always completely perfect.

I guess you could call what I've been experiencing a blockage of sorts. My deep sorrow at being so far away from my darling daughter (just turned 40) keeps me from fully participating in my own life. I find this sadness has also separated me to a degree from experiencing the Divine Presence, so I am double bereft. Swamiji's answer is perfect for me ... and I will be seeing my daughter, Amy, at Christmas, so I have a lot to look forward to. Jai Maa !!! Jai Swamiji !!!

~ Linda

Swamiji responded:

Swamiji's response:What you are reporting as a blockage, is merely a sensation. You cancall it whatever you want. Why not call it "the Presence of God?" Thenit will cease to be negative and will transform into a delightfulexperience.