IndiaDivine.org

to Susan: welcome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Susan ~ welcome. This is a great group, and I know you will come to like us. Your story is a good example of the adage, "there are no accidents." Your path to Shree Maa seems a bit circuitous, but it went very quickly. I hope one day you will have the chance to meet her and Swamiji. Please don't feel that, because you are new, you can't chime in. We'd all love to hear from you. Shanti ~ Linda

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

(Jai means victory, glory and such, so it is victory to Maa and Swamiji)

Susan wrote:

I got to this group by accident. I had recently been to a Mideast Dance Fest and saw Aziza Nawal(she is awesome!).She has a website and a link to a friend named Asha. Asha also has a site and there I found that she had been blessed by Shree Maa and linked to her site. I read the first verse and so found it true that I joined the group. So hello everyone.

I learned long ago never to argue when things happen by "accident"-they were probably meant to happen in the first place,were the right thing to do and turn out well--- On Sat, 9/5/09, nierika <nierika wrote:

nierika <nierika[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Susan: welcome Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 7:35 AM

Dear Susan ~ welcome. This is a great group, and I know you will come to like us. Your story is a good example of the adage, "there are no accidents." Your path to Shree Maa seems a bit circuitous, but it went very quickly. I hope one day you will have the chance to meet her and Swamiji. Please don't feel that, because you are new, you can't chime in. We'd all love to hear from you. Shanti ~ Linda

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

Susan wrote:

I got to this group by accident. I had recently been to a Mideast Dance Fest and saw Aziza Nawal(she is awesome!).She has a website and a link to a friend named Asha. Asha also has a site and there I found that she had been blessed by Shree Maa and linked to her site. I read the first verse and so found it true that I joined the group. So hello everyone.

true faith karma things happen because they have to happen.follow your road .x--- On Sat, 9/5/09, Susan Peters <mssusan54 wrote:Susan Peters <mssusan54Re: [www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Susan: welcome Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 5:40 PM

I learned long ago never to argue when things happen by "accident"-they were probably meant to happen in the first place,were the right thing to do and turn out well--- On Sat, 9/5/09, nierika <nierika wrote:

nierika <nierika[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Susan: welcome Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 7:35 AM

Dear Susan ~ welcome. This is a great group, and I know you will come to like us.. Your story is a good example of the adage, "there are no accidents." Your path to Shree Maa seems a bit circuitous, but it went very quickly. I hope one day you will have the chance to meet her and Swamiji. Please don't feel that, because you are new, you can't chime in. We'd all love to hear from you. Shanti ~ Linda

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

Susan wrote:

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Yeh, I learned that one the hard way.--- On Sun, 9/6/09, Leo Gateway <gatewayl wrote:

Leo Gateway <gatewaylRe: [www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Susan: welcome Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009, 4:20 AM

true faith karma things happen because they have to happen.follow your road .x--- On Sat, 9/5/09, Susan Peters <mssusan54 > wrote:

Susan Peters <mssusan54 >Re: [www.ShreeMaa. org] Re: to Susan: welcomeSaturday, September 5, 2009, 5:40 PM

I learned long ago never to argue when things happen by "accident"-they were probably meant to happen in the first place,were the right thing to do and turn out well--- On Sat, 9/5/09, nierika (AT) aol (DOT) com <nierika (AT) aol (DOT) com> wrote:

nierika (AT) aol (DOT) com <nierika (AT) aol (DOT) com>[www.ShreeMaa. org] Re: to Susan: welcomeSaturday, September 5, 2009, 7:35 AM

Dear Susan ~ welcome. This is a great group, and I know you will come to like us.. Your story is a good example of the adage, "there are no accidents." Your path to Shree Maa seems a bit circuitous, but it went very quickly. I hope one day you will have the chance to meet her and Swamiji. Please don't feel that, because you are new, you can't chime in. We'd all love to hear from you. Shanti ~ Linda

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

Susan wrote:

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .