IndiaDivine.org

Sri Guru Charitra - By Shri S.N.Huddar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Chapter X -Vallabhesh Saved from Thieves Hearing his prayer, Shripad Muni told him to rub the "Vibuthi" (enchanted ashes) all over the body of the Brahmin, As soon as the enchanted Vibuthi was applied to the Brahmin's body,

he woke up It was dawn when Shripad Muni disappeared from the place. Vallabhesh asked the person sitting by his side, 'why have you held me; who has killed these men?' The person replied, ' A great ascetic had come here. He killed these thieves with his Trishul. He saved me for you. He asked me to rub enchanted Vibuthi to your body. He woke you and made you sit by his hands. He has just disappeared. He might be the great god Shri Shiva. Hearing this the

Brahmin realized that all this has been done by Shri Guru Shripad Shri Vallabh. Taking the amount from the thieves, he went to Kuravpur. He worshipped the Padukas (foot symbol) of Shri Guru with great devotion and fed about 4000 Brahmins. 'Oh! Namdharak, though Shripad Shri Vallabha has disappeared he still comes to protect his devotees. To Be Contd... Devotees Can Read This Book from The Book Section of www.Saileelas.org/books/ShriGuruCharitra.doc

Why was V. Sehwag warned by the BCCI? Share your knowledge on Answers India Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW