IndiaDivine.org

Sri Guru Charitra - By Shri S.N.Huddar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Chapter XII - Narahari Becomes Shri Narasimha Saraswati His mother became pregnant.

After nine months she gave birth to two handsome sons. The parents were glad to have two more sons. By the end of one year the two babies became 3 months old. Narahari told his mother that her desire was fulfilled. She would get 2 more sons and they will all live happily. She should now permit him to live as per Sanyasdharma. The parents bowed to Narahari and said, `You are our family God. We cannot say anything before you. Please forgive us if we have spoken any harsh words, thinking you to be our son. Our devotion to Shri Shankar has materialized. You made us glorious. When shall we see you again? Narahari - `I shall be before you whenever you remember me. You will have one daughter and two more sons. You will have no miseries and in the end you will attain the best place in Parlok. I have now to proceed to Badri Narayan to meet Siddhu. So please allow me to go' The parents, males and females of the town walked with Narahari. Some said `see how a Brahmachari is going for penance. He is an incarnation of God. Else at such tender age of only seven, how can he know all the four Vedas?' All others bowed to him and returned. The parents still followed Narahari, who then appeared before them in the form of Shripad Shri Vallabha. The parents put their heads on his feet and then Narahari immediately went away. Narahari started for Badrinarayan. On the way he reached the holy `Kashi'. He did penance here and saw the Vishweshwar. He also practiced here all the kinds of Yogas. Many Sanyasis also observed penance at this holy place. Narahari showed great proficiency in Yoga. Many Sanyasis came to see him. To Be Contd... Devotees Can Read This Book from The Book Section of www.Saileelas.org/books/ShriGuruCharitra.doc

India Answers Share what your know-how and wisdom Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger Download now