IndiaDivine.org

Sri Guru Charitra - By Shri S.N.Huddar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Chapter XIII -Brahmin's Colic Pain Subsided Namdharak: - "Guru dev, Shri Guru initiated Sanyas to Madhav at Prayag. Please let me know what occurred later". Siddha - "Shri Guru lived at Prayag for some days. He had many disciples there. These included Bal Saraswati, Krishna, Saraswati, Upendra Saraswati, Madhav Saraswati, Sadanand Saraswati, Dnyanjyoti Saraswati and myself as seven chief disciples. He then visited holy places in the south and came to Karanjahim, he was invited door to door. The mother recollected that he was Shripad Shri Vallabha and called herself fortunate. She told

this to her husband when both requested him to liberate them from the worldly-sea. Shri Guru said, `If a person accepts Sanyas his forty-two generations (21 Parental & 21 maternal) are liberated. Their issues have no fear of the God of death. You will see that your sons live for hundred years. Then you will go to Kashi, the holy place of liberation. There is no doubt about this. Ratnai, his sister requested Shri Guru, `I am entangled in a family trap. Please take me out of this. I wish to do penance.' Shri Guru - `Serve your husband and this will liberate you. One has to suffer as per one's fate. Females can win over this

worldly sea only with the help of their husbands. Thinking the husband to be Shri Shiva, serve him. This is what the Vedas, Shastras and Puranas dictate.' She further asked, `you know the past and the future also. Please tell me what is my future.' Shri guru - `In the previous birth, you hit a cow with your legs, you made the neighboring couples quarrel amongst themselves, so you will develop leprosy for hitting the cow and your husband will leave you and be a Sanyasi.' To Be Contd... Devotees Can Read This Book from The Book Section of www.Saileelas.org/books/ShriGuruCharitra.doc

India Answers Share what your know-how and wisdom Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger Download now