IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Re:One ultimate remedy of all the TENSIONS / P

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sharmaji,

It would be very nice if you could send the " DATTATREYA

VAJRA-KAVACH " as an attachment file or give us a link so that we can

download it and benefit by reciting the sloka.

regards,

S.Vijayalakshmi

>shashi shekhar sharma <polite_astro

>Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam

>Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam

>[smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Re:One ultimate remedy of all the

>TENSIONS / PROBLEMS

>Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:51:29 -0700 (PDT)

>

> .HARE RAM.

> Dear friends,

> When all the astrological and other remedies have failed & one person

>feel acute depression,completely helplessness or extremely hopelessness

>due to

> any type of tension like marital,financial,family problems,all others

>arised by planets,sleeplessness or all other similars.He must at once go

>to the SHARAN

> of LORD DATTATREYA means ( BRAHMA,VISHNU,MAHESH ) and do start the

> recitation of " DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH " with full dedication & devotion

>daily.I assured you within a month you will feel drastic change in your

>life.

> This is the only STOTRAM in KALIYUGA that gives DHARMA,ARTHA,KAMA and

> MOKSHA all.Lord DATTATREYA self speaches it to Maha Muni DALADANA.

> Therefore i do request all of you to please

>do recite it and

> receive the blessings of Lord DATTATREYA and remove all the obstacles of

> your life.Please do send me your experiences and if you feel relief

>please join

> this group.

>

> Regards

> Shashie Shekhar

> Mobile-09818310075

> Delh

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Sujata, Sai Ram. Where do you stay? If in India, I can send you the Dattatreya Vajra-Kavacham to your postal address or as an email attachment (if you can read Telugu). If you can't read Telugu, right now I cannot help you. If you want an audio cassette, I can try and send it to you. Pl. write to me off the list. With best wishes, Swamy Hyderabad, India Sujata Subramanian <vijilakshmi wrote: 6.6.06Dear Sharmaji,It

would be very nice if you could send the "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" as an attachment file or give us a link so that we can download it and benefit by reciting the sloka.regards,S.Vijayalakshmi>shashi shekhar sharma <polite_astro >>Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >[smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Re:One ultimate remedy of all the >TENSIONS / PROBLEMS>Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:51:29 -0700 (PDT)>> .HARE RAM.> Dear friends,> When all the astrological and other remedies have failed & one person >feel acute depression,completely helplessness or extremely

hopelessness >due to> any type of tension like marital,financial,family problems,all others >arised by planets,sleeplessness or all other similars.He must at once go >to the SHARAN> of LORD DATTATREYA means ( BRAHMA,VISHNU,MAHESH ) and do start the> recitation of "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" with full dedication & devotion >daily.I assured you within a month you will feel drastic change in your >life.> This is the only STOTRAM in KALIYUGA that gives DHARMA,ARTHA,KAMA and> MOKSHA all.Lord DATTATREYA self speaches it to Maha Muni DALADANA.> Therefore i do request all of you to please >do recite it and> receive the blessings of Lord DATTATREYA and remove all the obstacles of> your life.Please do send me your experiences and if you feel relief >please join> this group.>> Regards> Shashie Shekhar>

Mobile-09818310075> Delh>> >>>in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help

reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely,

Guest guest

I got this from another website I hope it will be of some use to you all thouigh I could not follow some words

aiRam Source: http://www.dattadarshanam.ru/dattakavacha.htm

asya sri dattatreya vajrakavaca stotra mantrasya kiratarupi maharudrarsih, anustupchandah, sri dattatreyo devata, dram bijam, am saktih, krauni kilakam, om dram atmane namah orn drim manase namah om am drim srim sauh om klam klim klum klairn klaum klah sri dattatreya prasadasiddhyarthe jape viniyogah karanyasa anganyasah 1. om dram amgusthabhyam namah 2. om drim tarjanibhyarn namah 3. om drum madhyamabhyam namah 4. om draim anamikabhyam namah 5. om draum kanisthikabhyarn namah 6. om drah karataia karaprsthabhyam namah 7. om dram hrdayaya namah 8. om drim sirase svaha 9. om drum sikhayaivasat 10. om draim srotraya kavacaya hum 11. om draurp netratrayayavausat 12. om drah astrayaphat 13. om bhurbhuvassuvaromiti digbandhah

atha dhyanam

1. jagadamkurakamdaya saccidananda murtaye dattatreyaya yogimdracamdraya paramatmane 2. kadi yogi kada bhogi kada nagnah pisacavat dattatreyo harih saksat bhukti mukti pradayakah 3. varanasipurasnayi kolhapurajapadarah mahuripurabhiksasi sahyasayi digambarah 4. irndranilasamakarah candrakanti samadyutih vaiduryasadrsasphurti scalatkimcijjatadharah 5. snigdhadhavalyayuktaksoityantanilakaninikah bhruvaksah smasrunilankah sasamkasadrsananah 6. hasanirjitaniharah kanthanirjitakarnbukah mamsalamsodirghabahuh paninirjitapallavah 7. visalapinavaksasca tamrapanirdalodarah prthula sronilalito visalajaghanasthalah 8. rambhastambhopamanoruh janupurvaikajamghakah gudhagulphah kurmaprstho lasatpadoparisthalah 9. raktaravimdasadrsa ramaniya padadharah carmambaradharo yogi smartrgami ksane ksane 10. jnanopadesaniratovipaddharanadiksitah siddhasana samasina rjukayo hasanmukhah 11. vamahastena varado daksinenabhayamkarah balonmatta pisacibhih kvacidyuktah pariksitah 12. bhasmoddhulitasarvango mahapatakanasanah sarvarupT sarvadata sarvagah sarvakamadah 13. bhasmoddhulita sarvango mahapatakanasanah bhuktiprado muktidata jivanmukto na samsayah 14. evarn dhyatva nanyacitto madvajrakavacam pathet mameva pasyan sarvatra sa maya saha sancaret 15. digambaram bhasmasugamdhalepanam cakrarn trisulam damarum gadayudham padmasanam yogimunimdravamditarp datteti namasmaranena nityam

laghu puja

om 'lam' prthivyatmane gandham samarpayami orn 'ham' akasatmane puspani pujayami om'yam'vayvatmane dhupamaghrapayami om 'ram' agnyatmane dipam sandarsayami

om 'varn' amrtatmane amrta naivedyam samarpayami orn 'sarn' sarvatmane sarvopacaran samarpayami

kavacam

1. dattatreya ssirah patu sahasrabjesu samsthitah phalam patvanasuyeyah candra mandalamadhyagah 2. kurcarn manomayah patu harp ksam dvidalapadmabhuh jyotirupoksini patu patu sabdatmakah sruti 3. nasikam patu gandhatma mukharn patu rasatmakah jihvam vedatmakah patu dantosthau patu dharmikah 4. kapolavatribhuh patu patvasesam mamatmavit svaratma sodasarabjasthitah patvavatadgalam 5. skandhau candranujah patu bhujau patu krtadibhuh jatruni satrujit patu patu vaksasthalarn harih 6. kadithamtadvadasara padmago marudatmakah yogisvaresvarah patu hrdayam hrdayasthitah 7. parsve harih parsva varti patu parsva sthitah smrtah hathayogadi yogajnah kuksirn patu krpanidhih 8. dakaradi phakaranta dasarasarasiruhe nabhisthale vartamano nabhirn vahnyatmakovatu 9. vahnitattvamayo yogi raksatanmani purakam katim katisthabrahmanda vasudevatmakovatu 10. bakaradi lakaranta sat patrambujabodhakah jalatattva mayo yogi svadhisthanam mamavatu 11. siddhasana samasina uru siddhesvarovatu vadisamtacatuspatra saroruha nibodhakah 12. muladharam mahirupo raksatadvirya nigrahi prsthanca sarvatah patu janunyasta karambujah 13. jahghe patvavadhutendrah patvahghri tirthapavanah sarvangam patu sarvatma romanyavatu kesavah 14. carma carmambarah patu raktam bhakti priyovatu mamsam mamsakarah patu majjammajjatrnakovatu 15. asthini sthiradhih payanmedham vedhah prapalayet sukrarp sukhakarah patu cittam patu drdhakrtih 16. mano buddhimahamkaram hrsikesatmakovatu karmemdriyani patvisah patu jhanemdriyanyajah 17. bandhun bandhuttamah paya cchatrubhyah patu satrujit grharamadhanaksetra putradin sahkarovatu 18. bharyam prakrtivitpatu pasvadinpatu sarjhabhrt prananpatu pradhanajno bhaksyad i npatu bhaskarah 19. sukharn candratmakah patu duhkhatpatu puramtakah pasunpasupatih patu bhutim bhutesvaro mama 20. pracyam visaharah patu patvagneyyam makhatmakah yamyarn dharmatmakah patu nairrtyam sarvavairihrt 21. varahah patu varunyarn vayavyam pranadovatu kauberyam dhanadah patu patvisanyam mahaguruh 22. urdhvampatu mahasiddhah patvadhasta jjatadharah raksahinam tu yat sthanarn raksatvadi munisvarah 23. etanme vajrakavacarn yah pathecchrnuyadapi vajrakayasciramjivi dattatreyoz.ha mabruvam 24. tyagi bhogi mahayogi sukhaduhkha vivarjitah sarvatra siddhasarnkalpo jivanmuktodya vartate 25. ityuktvas.ntardadhe yogi dattatreyo digambarah daladanopi tajjaptva jivanmuktah sa vartate 26. bhillo durasrava namatadanim srutavanidam sakrcchravanamatrena vajrahgbhava dapyasau

iti sri dattatreya vajra kavacam samaptam

====================================================

On 06/05/2006 sharada said: >Dear Sai Devotees, >Can anybody help me in finding DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH (MANTRA FOR RECITATION) on the web by giving me the links OR IF POSSIBLE GIVE THE SCRIPT OF THE KAVACH for reciting. > >thanks

Quote the original message(s) in your response.

To follow a threaded message, just click on one of the links below.

Previous Topic:Please can anybody give me DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH MANTRA FOR RECITING., posted by sharada on 06/05/2006 at 23:22:07

Current Topic:

-

Sujata Subramanian

Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:31 AM

RE: [smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Re:One ultimate remedy of all the TENSIONS / P

6.6.06Dear Sharmaji,It would be very nice if you could send the "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" as an attachment file or give us a link so that we can download it and benefit by reciting the sloka.regards,S.Vijayalakshmi>shashi shekhar sharma <polite_astro >>Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >[smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Re:One ultimate remedy of all the >TENSIONS / PROBLEMS>Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:51:29 -0700 (PDT)>> .HARE RAM.> Dear friends,> When all the astrological and other remedies have failed & one person >feel acute depression,completely helplessness or extremely hopelessness >due to> any type of tension like marital,financial,family problems,all others >arised by planets,sleeplessness or all other similars.He must at once go >to the SHARAN> of LORD DATTATREYA means ( BRAHMA,VISHNU,MAHESH ) and do start the> recitation of "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" with full dedication & devotion >daily.I assured you within a month you will feel drastic change in your >life.> This is the only STOTRAM in KALIYUGA that gives DHARMA,ARTHA,KAMA and> MOKSHA all.Lord DATTATREYA self speaches it to Maha Muni DALADANA.> Therefore i do request all of you to please >do recite it and> receive the blessings of Lord DATTATREYA and remove all the obstacles of> your life.Please do send me your experiences and if you feel relief >please join> this group.>> Regards> Shashie Shekhar> Mobile-09818310075> Delh>> >>>

Guest guest

Dear Swamy garu namaste.can you please send it as a email attachement to shivani_garla. I prefer telugu script please. Thank you so much and God bless you Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x wrote: Dear Sujata, Sai Ram. Where do you stay? If in India, I can send you the Dattatreya Vajra-Kavacham to your postal address or as an email attachment (if you can read Telugu). If you can't read Telugu, right now I cannot

help you. If you want an audio cassette, I can try and send it to you. Pl. write to me off the list. With best wishes, Swamy Hyderabad, India Sujata Subramanian <vijilakshmi wrote: 6.6.06Dear Sharmaji,It would be very nice if you could send the "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" as an attachment file or give us a link so that we can download it and benefit by reciting the sloka.regards,S.Vijayalakshmi>shashi shekhar sharma <polite_astro >>Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >[smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Re:One ultimate remedy of all the >TENSIONS / PROBLEMS>Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:51:29 -0700 (PDT)>> .HARE RAM.> Dear friends,> When all the astrological and other remedies have failed & one person >feel acute depression,completely helplessness or extremely hopelessness >due to> any type of tension like marital,financial,family problems,all others >arised by planets,sleeplessness or all other similars.He must at once go >to the SHARAN> of LORD DATTATREYA means ( BRAHMA,VISHNU,MAHESH ) and do start the> recitation of "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" with full dedication & devotion >daily.I assured you within a month you will feel drastic change in your >life.> This is the

only STOTRAM in KALIYUGA that gives DHARMA,ARTHA,KAMA and> MOKSHA all.Lord DATTATREYA self speaches it to Maha Muni DALADANA.> Therefore i do request all of you to please >do recite it and> receive the blessings of Lord DATTATREYA and remove all the obstacles of> your life.Please do send me your experiences and if you feel relief >please join> this group.>> Regards> Shashie Shekhar> Mobile-09818310075> Delh>> >>>in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours

sincerely,

Guest guest

Dear Swamy garu namaste.can you please send it as a email attachement to shivani_garla. I prefer telugu script please. Thank you so much and God bless you Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x wrote: Dear Sujata, Sai Ram. Where do you stay? If in India, I can send you the Dattatreya Vajra-Kavacham to your postal address or as an email attachment (if you can read Telugu). If you can't read Telugu, right now I cannot

help you. If you want an audio cassette, I can try and send it to you. Pl. write to me off the list. With best wishes, Swamy Hyderabad, India Sujata Subramanian <vijilakshmi wrote: 6.6.06Dear Sharmaji,It would be very nice if you could send the "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" as an attachment file or give us a link so that we can download it and benefit by reciting the sloka.regards,S.Vijayalakshmi>shashi shekhar sharma <polite_astro >>Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >[smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Re:One ultimate remedy of all the >TENSIONS / PROBLEMS>Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:51:29 -0700 (PDT)>> .HARE RAM.> Dear friends,> When all the astrological and other remedies have failed & one person >feel acute depression,completely helplessness or extremely hopelessness >due to> any type of tension like marital,financial,family problems,all others >arised by planets,sleeplessness or all other similars.He must at once go >to the SHARAN> of LORD DATTATREYA means ( BRAHMA,VISHNU,MAHESH ) and do start the> recitation of "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" with full dedication & devotion >daily.I assured you within a month you will feel drastic change in your >life.> This is the

only STOTRAM in KALIYUGA that gives DHARMA,ARTHA,KAMA and> MOKSHA all.Lord DATTATREYA self speaches it to Maha Muni DALADANA.> Therefore i do request all of you to please >do recite it and> receive the blessings of Lord DATTATREYA and remove all the obstacles of> your life.Please do send me your experiences and if you feel relief >please join> this group.>> Regards> Shashie Shekhar> Mobile-09818310075> Delh>> >>>in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours

sincerely,

Guest guest

Dear sway garu, You are really doing a good job by giving all these things to us which we are not aware. I also want this kavacha. I request you to send in telugu script only to my id murthy_mssn. Thanking you and wishing you all the best MSSN Murthyshivani garla <shivani_garla wrote: Dear Swamy garu namaste.can you please send it as a email attachement to shivani_garla. I prefer telugu script please. Thank you so much and God bless you Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x wrote: Dear Sujata, Sai Ram. Where do you stay? If in India, I can send you the Dattatreya Vajra-Kavacham to your postal address or as an email attachment (if you can read Telugu). If you can't read Telugu, right now I cannot help you. If you want an audio cassette, I can try and send it to you. Pl. write to me off the list. With best wishes, Swamy Hyderabad, India Sujata Subramanian <vijilakshmi wrote: 6.6.06Dear Sharmaji,It would be very nice if you could send the "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" as an attachment file or give us a link so that we can download it and benefit by reciting the sloka.regards,S.Vijayalakshmi>shashi shekhar sharma <polite_astro >>Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >[smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Re:One ultimate remedy of all the >TENSIONS / PROBLEMS>Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:51:29 -0700 (PDT)>> .HARE RAM.> Dear friends,> When all the astrological and other remedies have failed & one person >feel acute

depression,completely helplessness or extremely hopelessness >due to> any type of tension like marital,financial,family problems,all others >arised by planets,sleeplessness or all other similars.He must at once go >to the SHARAN> of LORD DATTATREYA means ( BRAHMA,VISHNU,MAHESH ) and do start the> recitation of "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" with full dedication & devotion >daily.I assured you within a month you will feel drastic change in your >life.> This is the only STOTRAM in KALIYUGA that gives DHARMA,ARTHA,KAMA and> MOKSHA all.Lord DATTATREYA self speaches it to Maha Muni DALADANA.> Therefore i do request all of you to please >do recite it and> receive the blessings of Lord DATTATREYA and remove all the obstacles of> your life.Please do send me your experiences and if you feel relief >please join> this group.>>

Regards> Shashie Shekhar> Mobile-09818310075> Delh>> >>>in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely,

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Guest guest

Dear Murthy garu, Sai Ram. We all are instruments in His hands. Kindly wait till 20th of this month when my friend Raghava Rao will return from his Pilgrimage after which he will upload the file at www.telugubhakti.com from where you can download the printer-friendly version. Swamymallemaraju murthy <murthy_mssn wrote: Dear sway garu, You are really doing a good job by giving all these things to us which we

are not aware. I also want this kavacha. I request you to send in telugu script only to my id murthy_mssn. Thanking you and wishing you all the best MSSN Murthyshivani garla <shivani_garla wrote: Dear Swamy garu namaste.can you please send it as a email attachement to shivani_garla. I prefer telugu script please. Thank you so much and God bless you Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x wrote: Dear Sujata, Sai Ram. Where do you stay? If in India, I can

send you the Dattatreya Vajra-Kavacham to your postal address or as an email attachment (if you can read Telugu). If you can't read Telugu, right now I cannot help you. If you want an audio cassette, I can try and send it to you. Pl. write to me off the list. With best wishes, Swamy Hyderabad, India Sujata Subramanian <vijilakshmi wrote: 6.6.06Dear Sharmaji,It would be very nice if you could send the "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" as an attachment file or give us a link so that we can download it and benefit by reciting the sloka.regards,S.Vijayalakshmi>shashi shekhar sharma <polite_astro >>Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >[smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Re:One ultimate remedy of all the >TENSIONS / PROBLEMS>Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:51:29 -0700 (PDT)>> .HARE RAM.> Dear friends,> When all the astrological and other remedies have failed & one person >feel acute depression,completely helplessness or extremely hopelessness >due to> any type of tension like marital,financial,family problems,all others >arised by planets,sleeplessness or all other similars.He must at once go >to the SHARAN> of LORD DATTATREYA means ( BRAHMA,VISHNU,MAHESH ) and do start the> recitation of "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" with full

dedication & devotion >daily.I assured you within a month you will feel drastic change in your >life.> This is the only STOTRAM in KALIYUGA that gives DHARMA,ARTHA,KAMA and> MOKSHA all.Lord DATTATREYA self speaches it to Maha Muni DALADANA.> Therefore i do request all of you to please >do recite it and> receive the blessings of Lord DATTATREYA and remove all the obstacles of> your life.Please do send me your experiences and if you feel relief >please join> this group.>> Regards> Shashie Shekhar> Mobile-09818310075> Delh>> >>>in search of truth and

with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely, New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big. in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely,

Guest guest

Dear Shivani, Sai Ram. Kindly wait till 20th of this month when my friend Raghava Rao will return from his Pilgrimage after which he will upload the file at www.telugubhakti.com from where you can download the printer-friendly version. Swamyshivani garla <shivani_garla wrote: Dear Swamy garu namaste.can you please send it as a email attachement to shivani_garla. I

prefer telugu script please. Thank you so much and God bless you Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x wrote: Dear Sujata, Sai Ram. Where do you stay? If in India, I can send you the Dattatreya Vajra-Kavacham to your postal address or as an email attachment (if you can read Telugu). If you can't read Telugu, right now I cannot help you. If you want an audio cassette, I can try and send it to you. Pl. write to me off the list. With best wishes, Swamy Hyderabad, India Sujata Subramanian <vijilakshmi wrote: 6.6.06Dear Sharmaji,It would be very

nice if you could send the "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" as an attachment file or give us a link so that we can download it and benefit by reciting the sloka.regards,S.Vijayalakshmi>shashi shekhar sharma <polite_astro >>Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >[smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Re:One ultimate remedy of all the >TENSIONS / PROBLEMS>Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:51:29 -0700 (PDT)>> .HARE RAM.> Dear friends,> When all the astrological and other remedies have failed & one person >feel acute depression,completely helplessness or extremely hopelessness

>due to> any type of tension like marital,financial,family problems,all others >arised by planets,sleeplessness or all other similars.He must at once go >to the SHARAN> of LORD DATTATREYA means ( BRAHMA,VISHNU,MAHESH ) and do start the> recitation of "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" with full dedication & devotion >daily.I assured you within a month you will feel drastic change in your >life.> This is the only STOTRAM in KALIYUGA that gives DHARMA,ARTHA,KAMA and> MOKSHA all.Lord DATTATREYA self speaches it to Maha Muni DALADANA.> Therefore i do request all of you to please >do recite it and> receive the blessings of Lord DATTATREYA and remove all the obstacles of> your life.Please do send me your experiences and if you feel relief >please join> this group.>> Regards> Shashie Shekhar> Mobile-09818310075>

Delh>> >>>in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely, in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely,