IndiaDivine.org

[Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] The Power of Dattatreya Vajra Kavacha Stotra- Experiences

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Brother Subrahmanyam, It was wonderful to read about the Dattatreya Vajra Kavacha Sthotram. Is it posisble for you to send me the small booklet by airmail? Please let me know. I want to do a parayana of the DVKS to help me in my search for a new bride (and general health). Hope preparations for Eruvaka Poornima Annadaana are coming out well. Jai Gurudeva Datta! Regards, = Sriram datta_gururaya <datta_gururaya wrote: DIGAMBARA DIGAMBARA || GURU DATTATREYA DIGAMBARA DIGAMBARA DIGAMBARA ||AVADHOOTHA CHINTHANA DIGAMBARA Kaashaaya vastram, karadanda dhaarinam, Kamandalum, padma karena sankham Chakram, Gadaa bhooshitha bhooshanaadhyam, Shree paada raajam sharanam prapadhye|| Dattatreya Vajra Kavacha Stotra:- The stotra power was explained by Lord Maheshwara to Parvathi Devi. One day, Parvathi Devi saw a "BHILLUDU" (a person who hunt birds and other animals in the forest) and found that his body is like a Diamond. He was not shaked or not feeling with any fear even for the attacks of Tigers and Lions in the forest. Then Parvathi devi

astonished for this incident and asked Lord Shiva for the reason. Then Lord Shiva replied that, the person heard the stotra one time named "DATTATREYA VAJRA KAVACHA STOTRA" and by hearing the stotra only, his body was turned like a 'DIAMOND'. Hence, he is not shaking with the attacks of any animals in the forest. Now he is healthy and dealing his life with full happiness. That is the power of Dattatreya Vajra Kavacha Stotra. Specifications of the Stotra:-The main important feature of the stotra is, it covers all the parts of the body from head to toe. It is a prayer to Dattamaharaj to protect each and every part of the body with specifications of the parts. So, by regular chanting of the stotra with full dedication, devotion and faith the stotra vibrations will effects the concerned parts and it is assured that the total parts of the body will be in safe in future also. One can chant for any number of times as per their time and liesure.

Maximum number of chanting will give more effective results. Recent Experiences of the Persons who are chanting this stotra: 1. Though there are bad reflections of the Grahaas on the life of a person, the astrologers are suggesting the stotra to more persons and getting very favourable results with the stotra. Even Grahaas are going back and sitting silently whithout showing any bad power on the life of the persons who are chanting the stotra of Dattatreya Vajra Kavacha. Ex: The astrologer of New Delhi namely Shri Sharmaji who is also a member of our group is suggesting the stotra and getting good feedback from his customers. 2. One Officer of Life Insurance Corporation of India working at Proddatur of Andhrapradesh namely Shri Ravikumar.D (38 yrs age) is suffering from some ill health and feeling with lack of happiness etc and his daughter (12 yrs) is suffering from Asthma. One month back,

I have suggested to chant this Vajra Kavacha Stotra. See the power of this. He started to chant stotra, and now they have stopped to take medicines and he is freely distributing "DATTATREYA VAJRA KAVACHA STOTRA" books to many persons of the society as a service to Lord Dattatreya. 3. Even the vibrations of the stotra is having its own power. So, we are suggesting to the persons who are not able to read that to hear the stotra atleast from audio cassetts. By hearing and hearing the stotra regularly, the vibrations are showing its power on the ill health person and even chronic deceases like arthritis, Rheumatism, Paralysis etc., are showing less intensity. One patient of Guntur of Andhra pradesh who is suffering from Arthrits is now feeling happily and expressing that the intensity of the decease is reducing by hearing the stotra continuously. Availability of the Stotra:- Dattatreya Vajra Kavacha stotra books are available in Telugu , Hindi and in some other regional languages at all the branches of GITA PRESS, GORAKHPUR in all its branches in India. The book cost is only Rs.3/- (Rupees three only). In Hyderabad it is available at Platform No.I of Secunderabad railway station at Gitapress stall. We request u to chant the stotra regularly and have the blessings of Lord Dattatreya. :: avadhootha chinthana shree gurudeva datta :: subrahmanyam.bharathula datta_gururaya &n

bsp; SRIRAM KALAGA Ph.D., PE, SECB Consulting Structural Engineer 713 Hartley Street Deerfield Estates Carl

Junction, MO 64834 Tel: ( 417 ) - 649 - 7367