IndiaDivine.org

[Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Vajra kavach

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friend, Sai Ram. While thanking you for your perception, I would like to add that one should give up some food or other addiction, only if the inner voice prompts one. No single rule applies to all. It is perfectly OK for all including non-vegetarians to recite the stotras mentioned by you. As for your not overcoming your own addiction for non-vegetarian food, I would like to remind you that in Kali Yuga, addictions to taste and to sex are the most difficult to overcome. This as you are well aware is what Kali Devata told Sri Brahma himself. So keep up your efforts. Don't despair. Depression usually follows when one repeatedly fails in one's efforts. This failure leads one finally to surrender. Just remember, we would not have the beautiful story of Sri Gajendra Moksham in Srimad Bhagavatham if the Elephant King could extricate himself from the jaws of the crocodile! Datta tatwa is indeed very difficult to understand through intellect since He clouds our intellect by Maya. Can we see the blazinng Sun without some protection? But He is indeed Smartrugami, so remembering Him, re-membering with Him, reuniting with Him, reconnecting with the Source is the only way to either overcome the difficulties of this samsara or sail through them cheerfully knowing that Datta is indeed always by our side and is with us. Sai Ram. If you still feel that you need some other key to solve your life's puzzles, pl. take up the Saptaha Parayan of Sri Guru Charitra. Do it three or five or seven times and see for yourself the results. Sai Ram. With best wishes, Swamy "shrisha prasad.r" <sahasrara_1803 wrote: Hello everyone I have been reciting these in order since a year or so 1.Visnu sahasranaam 2.Dattatreya Stotra of Narada muni 3.Dattatreya Vajrakavach of Sage Dalaadana Personally I feel that a person should maintain strict vegetarianism and be free of bad habits in order ot recieve good effects of the kavacham especially to get results quickly Also one personal thing to share amongst members,Eventhough I recite above stotras daily I have not been able to get rid of my addiction to Non veg food Also I am experiencing lot of problems in career and also I suffer from depression and anxiety all the time due to some or other reason Also the Datta tatva is very difficult to understand even by Lord Shiva himself and takes a lot of dedication and efforts to reach and realise India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click hereSend free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger Download now in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help

reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely,

Guest guest

Thank you,indeed you have given a good analogy .Smartrgami literally means one who goes to a person who remembers him. I agree with you regarding depression,but one thing is that due to that I feel a person's eye or vision of intuition,will to overcome hassles and to think effectively disappears . So whatever case may it be due to like career problems for my case ,I have tried to overcome this by vajra kavach but I think it takes atleast some figure to get overall results of chant. Also a person also has to have daivanukulam (destiny) due to previous karma ro get rid of his problems,What do you say? I ardently trust vajra kavach the kavach version I have with me has Phalashruti that tells effect of reciting it like for example in health it

tells about various diseases that shall be cured or any problems due ot enemies etc.. By reading that one ,anyone feels the urge to recite it Best Wishes Shrisha Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x wrote: Dear Friend, Sai Ram. While thanking you for your perception, I would like to add that one should give up some food or other addiction, only if the inner voice prompts one. No single rule applies to all. It is

perfectly OK for all including non-vegetarians to recite the stotras mentioned by you. As for your not overcoming your own addiction for non-vegetarian food, I would like to remind you that in Kali Yuga, addictions to taste and to sex are the most difficult to overcome. This as you are well aware is what Kali Devata told Sri Brahma himself. So keep up your efforts. Don't despair. Depression usually follows when one repeatedly fails in one's efforts. This failure leads one finally to surrender. Just remember, we would not have the beautiful story of Sri Gajendra Moksham in Srimad Bhagavatham if the Elephant King could extricate himself from the jaws of the crocodile! Datta tatwa is indeed very difficult to understand through intellect since He clouds our intellect by Maya. Can we see the blazinng Sun without some protection? But He is indeed Smartrugami, so remembering Him, re-membering with Him,

reuniting with Him, reconnecting with the Source is the only way to either overcome the difficulties of this samsara or sail through them cheerfully knowing that Datta is indeed always by our side and is with us. Sai Ram. If you still feel that you need some other key to solve your life's puzzles, pl. take up the Saptaha Parayan of Sri Guru Charitra. Do it three or five or seven times and see for yourself the results. Sai Ram. With best wishes, Swamy "shrisha prasad.r" <sahasrara_1803 wrote: Hello everyone I have been reciting these in order since a year or so 1.Visnu sahasranaam 2.Dattatreya Stotra of Narada muni 3.Dattatreya Vajrakavach of Sage Dalaadana Personally I feel that a person should maintain strict vegetarianism and be free of bad habits in order ot recieve good effects of the kavacham especially to get results quickly Also one personal thing to share amongst members,Eventhough I recite above stotras daily I have not been able to get rid of my addiction to Non veg food Also I am experiencing lot of problems in career and also I suffer from depression and anxiety all the time due to some or other reason Also the Datta tatva is very difficult to understand even by Lord Shiva himself and takes a lot of dedication and efforts to reach and realise India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click hereSend free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger Download now in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely, Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

Guest guest

Dear Shrisha,

Sai Ram. I am tempted to pronounce your name as

Shirisha. Am I right in assuming that the name that

you spelt is synonymous with it?

Any mantra will need to be repeated a certain number

of times to give results. A well cannot be dug in one

stroke. The repetititon of the mantra will settle the

mind and will reduce the noise so that the signal is

heard clearly by the Viswatma. If the individual will

is in phase with the cosmic will, it will fructify

easily. If we swim along with the current, we can swim

easily where as if we swim against the current, we

need more energy.

If Guru is kind toward us, all our karma will get

burnt off like dry grass lit by a spark. So, pl. do

keep up with the Vajra Kavach. Pl. use positive

visualisation and positive affirmations.

Sri Vishnu Sahasra Nama Stotra also has a similar

Phasla Sruti that one's wants are fulfilled in respect

of health, wealth etc. If the Phala Shruti simply

mentioned that results will be as per one's karma, we

will not take up the chanting of the Stotra, isn't it?

The word Stotra means to praise. Is God pleased by

praise? Yes, and No. The Saguna form of God is

somewhat like us and all of us respond positively to

praise. The Nirguna form of the God is unaffected by

praise and abuse.

Those who are taking up a japa, tapa, puja, stotra

etc. are mainly doing it with a desire for

materialistic gains. So, the phala shruti has to be

positive. Pl. have faith in the phala shruti and do

the stotra.

Pl. give up some favorite food article till your

desire is fulfilled and you complete your vow.

Sai Ram. May Guru's grace brighten your life!

Swamy

--- " shrisha prasad.r " <sahasrara_1803

wrote:

> Thank you,indeed you have given a good analogy

> .Smartrgami literally means one who goes to a person

> who remembers him.

>

> I agree with you regarding depression,but one

> thing is that due to that I feel a person's eye or

> vision of intuition,will to overcome hassles and to

> think effectively disappears .

>

> So whatever case may it be due to like career

> problems for my case ,I have tried to overcome this

> by vajra kavach but I think it takes atleast some

> figure to

> get overall results of chant.

>

> Also a person also has to have daivanukulam

> (destiny) due to previous karma

> ro get rid of his problems,What do you say?

>

> I ardently trust vajra kavach

> the kavach version I have with me has

> Phalashruti that tells effect of reciting it

> like for example in health it tells about various

> diseases that shall be cured or

> any problems due ot enemies etc..

>

> By reading that one ,anyone feels the urge to

> recite it

>

> Best Wishes

> Shrisha

in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this

life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,

yours sincerely,

Guest guest

Hi name is best understood as sreesha which comes in visnu sahasranaam stotram. after going thru your reply I really felt that chanting brings good otherwise there is no point in sages composing them ,they have done it for mankind and hoping to solve problems . I truly believe in effects of Vajra kavach and trust the guru in relieving me of all my problems thru vajra kavach daily parayanam. Sooner or Later I may feel its good effects and the things it brings into my life and then I remember what you said. I shall pray for your well being having shown path to Guru Thanks and Warm Regards, Shrisha Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x wrote: Dear Shrisha,Sai Ram. I am tempted to pronounce your name asShirisha. Am I right in assuming that the name thatyou spelt is synonymous with it?Any mantra will need to be repeated a certain numberof times to give results. A well cannot be dug in onestroke. The repetititon of the mantra will settle themind and will reduce the noise so that the signal isheard clearly by the Viswatma. If the individual willis in phase with the cosmic will, it will fructifyeasily. If we swim along with the current, we can swimeasily where as if we swim against the current, weneed more energy. If Guru is kind toward us, all our karma will getburnt off like dry grass lit by a spark. So, pl. dokeep up with

the Vajra Kavach. Pl. use positivevisualisation and positive affirmations. Sri Vishnu Sahasra Nama Stotra also has a similarPhasla Sruti that one's wants are fulfilled in respectof health, wealth etc. If the Phala Shruti simplymentioned that results will be as per one's karma, wewill not take up the chanting of the Stotra, isn't it?The word Stotra means to praise. Is God pleased bypraise? Yes, and No. The Saguna form of God issomewhat like us and all of us respond positively topraise. The Nirguna form of the God is unaffected bypraise and abuse. Those who are taking up a japa, tapa, puja, stotraetc. are mainly doing it with a desire formaterialistic gains. So, the phala shruti has to bepositive. Pl. have faith in the phala shruti and dothe stotra. Pl. give up some favorite food article till yourdesire is fulfilled and you complete your vow.Sai Ram. May Guru's grace brighten your

life!Swamy--- "shrisha prasad.r" <sahasrara_1803 (AT) (DOT) co.in>wrote:> Thank you,indeed you have given a good analogy> .Smartrgami literally means one who goes to a person> who remembers him.> > I agree with you regarding depression,but one> thing is that due to that I feel a person's eye or> vision of intuition,will to overcome hassles and to> think effectively disappears .> > So whatever case may it be due to like career> problems for my case ,I have tried to overcome this> by vajra kavach but I think it takes atleast some> figure to > get overall results of chant.> > Also a person also has to have daivanukulam> (destiny) due to previous karma > ro get rid of his problems,What do you say?> > I ardently trust vajra kavach > the kavach

version I have with me has> Phalashruti that tells effect of reciting it > like for example in health it tells about various> diseases that shall be cured or > any problems due ot enemies etc..> > By reading that one ,anyone feels the urge to> recite it > > Best Wishes> Shrishain search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely, Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

Guest guest

Hi I WAS GOING THRO YOUR LETTERS AND REALLY THERE IS SOME POWER IN NAMES AND SPECIALLY IN CORRECTLY PRONOUNCING THE NAMES. FOR EXAMPLE MY SON S NAME WE WRITE BEING FROM ANDHRA SRIKANTH BUT HIS SCHOOL/COLLEGE SPELLS IT AS SHRIKANTH. SIMILARLY MY SECONS SONS NAME IS FROM VISHNU SAHASRANAMAM SOURAYE AND WE GAVE HIS NAME AS SOURYA. BUT HIS SCHHOL/ COLLEGE PUTS HIS NAME AS SHOURYA ALWAYS THEY ALSWAY SAY THAT ' H ' LETTER GIVES WEIGHT ABOUT VAJRAKAVACHA I WANT TO KNOW MORE AS I AM FAR AWAY IN ERITREA (NE AFRICA) AND NEED SOME SOLACE AND STRENGTH YOU ALL CAN HELP ME THERE IS SOME PROBLEM WITH THE KEY BOARD HERE SO ALL CAPS ALL THE BEST VISHWA (VISWANATHAM)"shrisha prasad.r" <sahasrara_1803 wrote:THING IN NAMES. AS MY SONS NAMES ARE PRONOUNCED Hi name is best understood as sreesha which comes in visnu sahasranaam stotram. after going thru your reply I really felt that chanting brings good otherwise there is no point in sages composing them ,they have done it for mankind and hoping to solve problems . I truly believe in effects of Vajra kavach and trust the guru in relieving me of all my problems thru vajra kavach daily parayanam. Sooner or Later I may feel its good effects and the things it brings into my life and then I remember what you said. I shall pray for your well being having shown path to Guru Thanks and Warm Regards, Shrisha Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x wrote: Dear Shrisha,Sai

Ram. I am tempted to pronounce your name asShirisha. Am I right in assuming that the name thatyou spelt is synonymous with it?Any mantra will need to be repeated a certain numberof times to give results. A well cannot be dug in onestroke. The repetititon of the mantra will settle themind and will reduce the noise so that the signal isheard clearly by the Viswatma. If the individual willis in phase with the cosmic will, it will fructifyeasily. If we swim along with the current, we can swimeasily where as if we swim against the current, weneed more energy. If Guru is kind toward us, all our karma will getburnt off like dry grass lit by a spark. So, pl. dokeep up with the Vajra Kavach. Pl. use positivevisualisation and positive affirmations. Sri Vishnu Sahasra Nama Stotra also has a similarPhasla Sruti that one's wants are fulfilled in respectof health, wealth etc. If the Phala Shruti

simplymentioned that results will be as per one's karma, wewill not take up the chanting of the Stotra, isn't it?The word Stotra means to praise. Is God pleased bypraise? Yes, and No. The Saguna form of God issomewhat like us and all of us respond positively topraise. The Nirguna form of the God is unaffected bypraise and abuse. Those who are taking up a japa, tapa, puja, stotraetc. are mainly doing it with a desire formaterialistic gains. So, the phala shruti has to bepositive. Pl. have faith in the phala shruti and dothe stotra. Pl. give up some favorite food article till yourdesire is fulfilled and you complete your vow.Sai Ram. May Guru's grace brighten your life!Swamy--- "shrisha prasad.r" <sahasrara_1803 (AT) (DOT) co.in>wrote:> Thank you,indeed you have given a good analogy> .Smartrgami literally

means one who goes to a person> who remembers him.> > I agree with you regarding depression,but one> thing is that due to that I feel a person's eye or> vision of intuition,will to overcome hassles and to> think effectively disappears .> > So whatever case may it be due to like career> problems for my case ,I have tried to overcome this> by vajra kavach but I think it takes atleast some> figure to > get overall results of chant.> > Also a person also has to have daivanukulam> (destiny) due to previous karma > ro get rid of his problems,What do you say?> > I ardently trust vajra kavach > the kavach version I have with me has> Phalashruti that tells effect of reciting it > like for example in health it tells about various> diseases that shall be cured or > any problems due ot enemies etc..> > By reading

that one ,anyone feels the urge to> recite it > > Best Wishes> Shrishain search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely, Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/ Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected

with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

Guest guest

Dear Viswa and Shrisha, Sai Ram. Yes, names have power since the name is one with the named. I checked up Shrisha's name in Sri Vishnu Sahasra Nama Stotram and yes, it is spelt as Sreesha or Shreesha and means the lord of Sri, wealth. Sirishakomala is the usual usage and represents softness and delicacy. So, sirisha seems to have a different meaning. I will check up and post. As mentioned already, the Vajrakavach has been typed into a computer file and will be uploaded shortly (it is under corrections right now) after which I can share it with one and all as a .doc file or .pdf file. With best wishes, Swamy viswanatham Kasivajjula <wishvam2002 wrote: Hi I WAS GOING THRO YOUR LETTERS AND REALLY THERE IS SOME POWER IN NAMES AND SPECIALLY IN CORRECTLY PRONOUNCING THE NAMES. FOR EXAMPLE MY SON S NAME WE WRITE BEING FROM ANDHRA SRIKANTH BUT HIS SCHOOL/COLLEGE SPELLS IT AS SHRIKANTH. SIMILARLY MY SECONS SONS NAME IS FROM VISHNU SAHASRANAMAM SOURAYE AND WE GAVE HIS NAME AS SOURYA. BUT HIS SCHHOL/ COLLEGE PUTS HIS NAME AS SHOURYA ALWAYS THEY ALSWAY SAY THAT ' H ' LETTER GIVES WEIGHT ABOUT VAJRAKAVACHA I WANT TO KNOW MORE AS I AM FAR AWAY IN ERITREA (NE AFRICA) AND NEED SOME SOLACE AND STRENGTH YOU ALL CAN HELP ME THERE IS SOME PROBLEM WITH THE KEY

BOARD HERE SO ALL CAPS ALL THE BEST VISHWA (VISWANATHAM)"shrisha prasad.r" <sahasrara_1803 wrote:THING IN NAMES. AS MY SONS NAMES ARE PRONOUNCED Hi name is best understood as sreesha which comes in visnu sahasranaam stotram. after going thru your reply I really felt that chanting brings good otherwise there is no point in sages composing them ,they have done it for mankind and hoping to solve problems . I truly believe in effects of Vajra kavach and trust the guru in relieving me of all my problems thru vajra kavach daily parayanam. Sooner or Later I may feel its good effects and the things it brings into my life and then I remember what you said. I shall pray for your well being having shown path to Guru Thanks and Warm Regards, Shrisha Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x wrote: Dear Shrisha,Sai Ram. I am tempted to pronounce your name asShirisha. Am I right in assuming that the name thatyou spelt is synonymous with it?Any mantra will need to be repeated a certain numberof times to give results. A well cannot be dug in onestroke. The repetititon of the mantra will settle themind and will reduce the noise so that the signal isheard clearly by the Viswatma. If the individual willis in phase with the cosmic will, it will fructifyeasily. If we swim along with the current, we can swimeasily where as if we swim against the current, weneed more energy. If Guru is kind toward us, all our karma will getburnt off like dry grass lit by a spark. So, pl. dokeep up with the Vajra

Kavach. Pl. use positivevisualisation and positive affirmations. Sri Vishnu Sahasra Nama Stotra also has a similarPhasla Sruti that one's wants are fulfilled in respectof health, wealth etc. If the Phala Shruti simplymentioned that results will be as per one's karma, wewill not take up the chanting of the Stotra, isn't it?The word Stotra means to praise. Is God pleased bypraise? Yes, and No. The Saguna form of God issomewhat like us and all of us respond positively topraise. The Nirguna form of the God is unaffected bypraise and abuse. Those who are taking up a japa, tapa, puja, stotraetc. are mainly doing it with a desire formaterialistic gains. So, the phala shruti has to bepositive. Pl. have faith in the phala shruti and dothe stotra. Pl. give up some favorite food article till yourdesire is fulfilled and you complete your vow.Sai Ram. May Guru's grace brighten your

life!Swamy--- "shrisha prasad.r" <sahasrara_1803 (AT) (DOT) co.in>wrote:> Thank you,indeed you have given a good analogy> .Smartrgami literally means one who goes to a person> who remembers him.> > I agree with you regarding depression,but one> thing is that due to that I feel a person's eye or> vision of intuition,will to overcome hassles and to> think effectively disappears .> > So whatever case may it be due to like career> problems for my case ,I have tried to overcome this> by vajra kavach but I think it takes atleast some> figure to > get overall results of chant.> > Also a person also has to have daivanukulam> (destiny) due to previous karma > ro get rid of his problems,What do you say?> > I ardently trust vajra kavach > the kavach

version I have with me has> Phalashruti that tells effect of reciting it > like for example in health it tells about various> diseases that shall be cured or > any problems due ot enemies etc..> > By reading that one ,anyone feels the urge to> recite it > > Best Wishes> Shrishain search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely, Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link:

http://in.mobile./new/messenger/ Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/ in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely,

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.