IndiaDivine.org

[Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Let us all take a Sankalpa to bring in more members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My dear Datta Bhaktas, I have started the Datta GURU CHARITHRA PARAYANA on last THURSDAY & have completed 5 days of the parayana today by HIS GRACE.I visited the DATTA TEMPLE in KANDASWAMY LANE near Telecom Quarters in Koti,yesterday.I was offered LUNCH by some devotee who was performing ANNA DANAM there. I had lunch in the Sai Baba Temple.I was hoping to meet MR.MUKUND JOSHI,the priest of the DATTA Temple & listen to hear his experiences but he was'nt there probably b'cos it was Sunday. THe temple is very old and has Medi tree under which is the DATTA TEMPLE,peepal tree under which is HANUMAN TEMPLE,both are behind the RAMA:LINGESWAR SWAMY temple which is NORTH facing & the NAVAGRAHAS TEMPLE has it's entrance door FACING SOUTH which means IT IS VERY POWERFUL,I was told.There is SAI BABA temple in the front with SAI facing EAST.THe priest is a young MAHARASHTRIAN,son of Chandrakant Joshi who is

the chief priest at the SAI BABA temple in Chaderghat.The entire place is very serene & it is a nice place to sit down & meditate quietly.But for the flies & mosquitoes swarming over the open drains in the temple premises & bad upkeep of the entire compound due probably to a school being run in the premises,one can sit quietly & meditate for long hours like I did y'day.It was a WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE FOR ME.ONLY IF THE PLACE WAS KEPT NEAT like the BIRLA TEMPLE,I am sure even a NON devotee of LORD DATTA would become a devotee after a visit to this temple,I am sure. I invite all DATTA BHAKTAS in TWIN CITIES to kindly join me for lunch on this THURSDAY at my residance in B-310,PARAGON VENKATADRI APTS,STREET NO-7,BARKATPURA,BEHIND SHROFF HOSPITAL & bless me.PLEASE CALL ME ON 9246524570 & intimate me about your joining us for lunch on that day so that I can make adequate preparations. JAIGURUDATTA. DR.PRK

PRASAD -----Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIz

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.