IndiaDivine.org

[Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Info about Ganagapur

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Datta BhaktShrisha Prasad, Sri GuruDeva Datta Sri Kshetra GANGAPUR in gulbarga district of karnataka I think faster way is to reach Gulbarga from Bangalore and then take bus or taxi to Ganagapur. It about one and half hours from Gulbarga. Also it is close to High Way that runs between Wadi and Sholapur and stopping point is Ganagapur

Road. Ganagapur is not a big town and you will have option to pick lodges or matt for Accomodation.( please do not expect great facilities at this Kshetra some influence is keeping this place unchanged for a long period)

Tradition is to take madukari ( biksha) at noon at temple premises then take what ever you like at near by hotels. ( as sriguru promised before his disappearance "I WILL SEEK MY NOON ALMS IN THIS VILLAGE") Regarding rituals, first thing bathing at sangam this is extremely Holy (i.e confluence of Bhima and Amarja

rivers) and Abhishek / pradeskna for Audambara tree at sangam and visit Kalleshwara (Lord Shiva) temple there. Then visit Nirguna Math is adorned with the Nirguna Padukas (i.e Main temple ) and extremely Holy as per your wish perform abhishek for lord Shiva & paduka puja for Nirguna Padukas.(Or) your own choice.

Conclusion is this place is most powerful as sriguru resided for 24 years and extremely Holy. many of his devotees witnessed his presence even today. Jai GuruDeva Datta Datta Bhakt -- Ram. "shrisha prasad.r"

<sahasrara_1803 wrote: Hi all, I needed information about a pilgirmage to Ganagapur Datta shrine,how to get there from Bangalore what are the rituals I need to perform and visit which temples,any important shrines nearby would help my trip. Also it would be fine to know which seva is good for suffering from particular problem . Are there any accomodation /food arranged for devotees to

stay there? Regards Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Get your email and more, right on the new .com

Jai Guru Datta Dear Prasad, From Bangalore lot of buses available to Gulbarga its approx 13hrs journy (long back i travelled to gulbarga, so pls excuse if time is wrong) KSRTC and many private buses run to Gulbarga frequently from Majestic. Private bus VRL is good one. From Gulbarga Ganagapur kshetra is 40 Km. Details about ganagapura recently one of our member given a very good Web site " www.dattagurubhandara.org" pls. visit this site and all the details about Ganagapur is available. From Bangalore following trains run via Gulbarga Train No. Train Name Origin Dep.Time Destination Arr.Time Days Of Run M T W T F S S 1014 LOKMANYA TT EXP *BANGALORE CY JN 15:15 GULBARGA 03:19 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 2627 KARNATAKA EXP BANGALORE CY JN 18:40 GULBARGA 05:54 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 6332 MUMBAI EXPRESS *BANGARAPET 19:45 GULBARGA 09:42 N N N N N Y N 6340 MUMBAI EXPRESS *BANGARAPET 20:30 GULBARGA 09:42 Y Y Y N Y N N 6502 AHMADABAD EXP BANGALORE CY JN 13:30 GULBARGA 01:42 N N N N N N Y 6513 BASAVA EXPRESS YESVANTPUR JN 16:45 GULBARGA 04:54 N N Y N Y N Y 6530 UDYAN EXP BANGALORE

CY JN 20:00 GULBARGA 08:49 Y Y Y Y Y Y Y 6614 RAJKOT EXPRESS *BANGARAPET 06:45 GULBARGA 19:29 N N N N Y N N regards Ramesh JS Chennai. "shrisha prasad.r" <sahasrara_1803 wrote: Hi all, I needed information about a pilgirmage to Ganagapur

Datta shrine,how to get there from Bangalore what are the rituals I need to perform and visit which temples,any important shrines nearby would help my trip. Also it would be fine to know which seva is good for suffering from particular problem . Are there any accomodation /food arranged for devotees to stay there? Regards Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

Dear DATTA BHAKTAS,I just returned from GANGAPUR after having darshan of DIGAMBARA SWAMY,taking bath in the sangamam of Bheema & Amar Raja rivers,performing pooja to the padukas,seeking Bhikshatan at lunch time after offering Anna Daan to several people,dogs & cows.IT WAS VERY VERY SATISFYING TO US ALL.We left Hyd at 5.30 am & reached Gulbarga by 9am.THen we drove to Gangapur & reached by 10.30 am as the road was bad.We straight went to the Sangam & had bath,then performed pradakshinas around the ASWATHA TREE,then went to the ASH HILL & collected ASH & then drove down to the main temple.We finished all the rituals by 3 pm & then returned to Gulbarga by 4.30 pm,had lunch & drove down back to Hyderabad & reached by 9pm.due to the bad roads & heavy traffic.SHIRISHA,From B'lore,U can travel by train/bus to GULBARGA & from there Gangapur is about 40 kms by road.There are buses from CBS,Gulbarga or U can hire a

taxi.Alternately,U can travel by train & get off at Gangapur Railway station and then travel by taxi/bus to the temple town known as KSHETRA GANGAPUR.It is about 14 kms.In Gangapur,there are hotels BUT NOT STAR HOTELS.There are ashrams for pilgrims to stay.The pandits also offer you accomodation & food for some money.U can even stay in Gulbarga & then travel by taxi to Gangapur.If you need more information,send me a mail.THIS WAS MY SECOND VISIT after completing the GURU CHRITHRA PARAYANA.Bye -----Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIz

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Jai Guru Deva Datta, I am extremely happy to know the matter which you have seen and come and also thanks for needful information like taxi's & buses. Last time when we went we took travels and have gone & stayed for 3 days. Planning to go every time when I come on leave. Jai Guru Deva Datta Golconda Naveen"P.R.K. Prasad" <aarkepee wrote: Dear DATTA BHAKTAS,I just returned from GANGAPUR after having darshan of DIGAMBARA

SWAMY,taking bath in the sangamam of Bheema & Amar Raja rivers,performing pooja to the padukas,seeking Bhikshatan at lunch time after offering Anna Daan to several people,dogs & cows.IT WAS VERY VERY SATISFYING TO US ALL.We left Hyd at 5.30 am & reached Gulbarga by 9am.THen we drove to Gangapur & reached by 10.30 am as the road was bad.We straight went to the Sangam & had bath,then performed pradakshinas around the ASWATHA TREE,then went to the ASH HILL & collected ASH & then drove down to the main temple.We finished all the rituals by 3 pm & then returned to Gulbarga by 4.30 pm,had lunch & drove down back to Hyderabad & reached by 9pm.due to the bad roads & heavy traffic.SHIRISHA,From B'lore,U can travel by train/bus to GULBARGA & from there Gangapur is about 40 kms by road.There are buses from CBS,Gulbarga or U can hire a taxi.Alternately,U can travel by train & get off at Gangapur Railway station and

then travel by taxi/bus to the temple town known as KSHETRA GANGAPUR.It is about 14 kms.In Gangapur,there are hotels BUT NOT STAR HOTELS.There are ashrams for pilgrims to stay.The pandits also offer you accomodation & food for some money.U can even stay in Gulbarga & then travel by taxi to Gangapur.If you need more information,send me a mail.THIS WAS MY SECOND VISIT after completing the GURU CHRITHRA PARAYANA.Bye -----Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIz How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW