IndiaDivine.org

[Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] GURU AND GURU BHAKTHI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Guru Deva Datta, Sairam, Thanks for the needful which our devotees has done for myself and like me persons they can access them. Thanks for your kindness and thanks and prostrations to you and your family for guiding the sailor like me who sails only rest all with the guidance and help of Lord Dattatreya and his disciple Sri Nrusimha Swami we should get necessary guidance and help in all the ways by which we shouldn't turn away. Once again its a great fortune for me that my lord Sri Shirdi sainath & Sri Sathya sai has given me a wonderful friend and guider. Thanks to you & your family and may Lord Jadguru may shower his blessings on to you and your family. Sairam Jai guru deva datta Naveen Saisubrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya wrote: SHREE GURU NAADHA | JAYA GURU NAADHA| SADGURU NAADHA|| SHREE GURUNAADHA | JAYA GURUNAADHA|| || SHREE GURAVE NAMAHA || Prostrations to that Guru who, by the collyrium-rod of Knowledge, opens the eyes of those who are rendered blind by the

darkness of ignorance (Guru Gita). JAI GURU DEVA DATTA!!!!!!!!!!!! The Guru is God Himself manifesting in a personal form to guide the aspirant. Grace of God takes the form of Guru. To see the Guru is to see God. The Guru is united with God. He inspires devotion in others. His presence purifies all. The Guru can transform the disciple by a look, a touch, a thought or a word or willing. The Satguru is Brahman Himself. He is an ocean of bliss, knowledge and mercy. He is the captain of your soul. He is the fountain of

joy. He removes all your troubles, sorrows and obstacles. He shows you the right divine path. He tears your veil of ignorance. He makes you immortal and divine. He transmutes your lower, diabolical nature. He gives you the rope of knowledge and saves you when you are drowning in this ocean of Samsara. Do not consider him to be only a man. If you take him as a man, you are a beast. Worship your Guru and bow to him with reverence. Guru is God. A word from him is a word from God. He need not teach anything. Even his presence or company is elevating, inspiring and stirring. The very company itself is self-illumination. Living in his company is spiritual education. No doubt, Guru’s blessings can do everything. How

can one have his blessings? By pleasing the Guru. A Guru can be pleased with his disciple only if the latter carries out his spiritual instructions implicitly. Therefore, carefully follow the instructions of the Guru. Act up to his instructions. Then only will you deserve his blessings, and then alone his blessings can do everything. GURU BHAKTHI: The qualification for serving Guru is the simple trio of sincerity, faith and obedience. Be sincere in your aspiration for Perfection. Be not vague or half-hearted. Then have perfect faith in the one you have accepted as your Guru. Do not allow even so

much as a shadow of doubt to approach you. When once you have reposed absolute faith in him, then know that what he instructs you is indeed for your highest good. Therefore, obey his word implicitly. Follow his teachings to the letter. Be earnest in doing thus then only we will attain Perfection and will succeed in all aspects of our life. Self-surrender to the sacred feet of Satguru is the very foundation of Gurubhakthi. With humility approach the adorable feet of Satguru. Do prostrations to the life-saving feet of Satguru. Take shelter under the lotus-feet of Satguru. Worship the sacred feet Of Satguru. Meditate on the holy feet of Satguru. Offer the

valuable gifts on the sanctifying feet of Satguru. Dedicate your life to the service of glorious feet of Satguru. Become the dust of the divine feet of Satguru. This is the secret of Guru-Bhakti. DATTATREYA-JAGADGURU: Lord Dattatreya is familiar with the name as Jagadguru Dattatreya. Yes! Yes! Yes! he is Jagadguru. He is guru of all Gurus. He was there at the begining of the Kalpa and he is there even at present. He is guru to Lord Subrahmanya, Prahlada, Alarka, Kaartaveerya and to Parashurama etc., Only one have to completely surrender at his lotus feet. Dattaguru given a number of boons to Karthaveeryarjuna. He has given 1000 arms to him (previously he was handicapped person). He is very smiling and showing "Anantha Karuna" on his devotees. He will definitely fulfill all the desires of his devotees/servants. But it

is true that, Guru only gives what is really needed to his disciples and not asked by his devotees. So daily worship at the lotus-feet of Dattaguru with Bhava and devotion; and self-surrender the Thanu, Mana and Dhana in the cause of divine mission of Dattaguru and meditate on the holy feet of Dattamaharaj for obtaining his grace by practising his stotras. BOLO SAAB.......BOLO.... ANANTHA KOTI BRAHMAANDA NAAYAKA| RAAJAADHI RAAJA| YOGIRAAJA| PARABRAHMA|| SHREE PAADA SHREE VALLABHA| SHREEMAN NRUSIMHA SARASWATHY| SHREE GURU DATTATRAYA SWAMEE MAHARAJ KEE JAI|| subrahmanyam.bharathula datta_gururaya smarthrugaami-dattavibhavam Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Naveen Sai, Sri GuruDeva Datta I would like to suggest you to correct your understading on the context of your wording

“ with the guidance and help of Lord Dattatreya and his disciple Sri Nrusimha Swami “ Sri Nrusimha Saraswathi Swami is the second avathara ( incarnation) of Lord Dattatreya in this Kali Yuga besides from all other avatharas

from other Yugas. This is not my words, this is established truth / authenticated And non-controversial. Example : we never says Lord Rama is disciple of Lord Vishnu because we understand and believe on incarnations of supreme lord. My humble pranams to Lord Datta My humble pranams to all Jai GuruDeva Datta Datta Bhakt --- Ram Naveen Golconda <g_n1968 wrote: Jai Guru Deva Datta, Sairam, Thanks for the needful which our devotees has done for myself and like me persons they can access them. Thanks for your kindness and thanks and prostrations to you and your family for guiding the sailor like me who sails only rest all with the guidance and help of Lord Dattatreya and his disciple Sri Nrusimha Swami we should get necessary guidance and help in all the ways by which we shouldn't turn away. Once again its a great fortune for me that my lord Sri Shirdi sainath & Sri Sathya sai has given me a wonderful friend and guider. Thanks to you & your

family and may Lord Jadguru may shower his blessings on to you and your family. Sairam Jai guru deva datta Naveen Saisubrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya > wrote: SHREE GURU NAADHA | JAYA GURU NAADHA| SADGURU NAADHA|| SHREE GURUNAADHA | JAYA GURUNAADHA|| || SHREE GURAVE NAMAHA || Prostrations to that Guru who, by the collyrium-rod of Knowledge, opens the

eyes of those who are rendered blind by the darkness of ignorance (Guru Gita). JAI GURU DEVA DATTA!!!!!!!!!!!! The Guru is God Himself manifesting in a personal form to guide the aspirant. Grace of God takes the form of Guru. To see the Guru is to see God. The Guru is united with God. He inspires devotion in others. His presence purifies all. The Guru can transform the disciple by a look, a touch, a thought or a word or willing. The Satguru is Brahman Himself. He is an ocean of bliss, knowledge and mercy. He is the

captain of your soul. He is the fountain of joy. He removes all your troubles, sorrows and obstacles. He shows you the right divine path. He tears your veil of ignorance. He makes you immortal and divine. He transmutes your lower, diabolical nature. He gives you the rope of knowledge and saves you when you are drowning in this ocean of Samsara. Do not consider him to be only a man. If you take him as a man, you are a beast. Worship your Guru and bow to him with reverence. Guru is God. A word from him is a word from God. He need not teach anything. Even his presence or company is elevating, inspiring and stirring. The very company itself is self-illumination. Living in his company is spiritual education. No

doubt, Guru’s blessings can do everything. How can one have his blessings? By pleasing the Guru. A Guru can be pleased with his disciple only if the latter carries out his spiritual instructions implicitly. Therefore, carefully follow the instructions of the Guru. Act up to his instructions. Then only will you deserve his blessings, and then alone his blessings can do everything. GURU BHAKTHI: The qualification for serving Guru is the simple trio of sincerity, faith and obedience. Be sincere in your aspiration for Perfection. Be not vague or half-hearted. Then have perfect faith in the one you

have accepted as your Guru. Do not allow even so much as a shadow of doubt to approach you. When once you have reposed absolute faith in him, then know that what he instructs you is indeed for your highest good. Therefore, obey his word implicitly. Follow his teachings to the letter. Be earnest in doing thus then only we will attain Perfection and will succeed in all aspects of our life. Self-surrender to the sacred feet of Satguru is the very foundation of Gurubhakthi. With humility approach the adorable feet of Satguru. Do prostrations to the life-saving feet of Satguru. Take shelter under the lotus-feet of Satguru. Worship the sacred feet Of Satguru.

Meditate on the holy feet of Satguru. Offer the valuable gifts on the sanctifying feet of Satguru. Dedicate your life to the service of glorious feet of Satguru. Become the dust of the divine feet of Satguru. This is the secret of Guru-Bhakti. DATTATREYA-JAGADGURU: Lord Dattatreya is familiar with the name as Jagadguru Dattatreya. Yes! Yes! Yes! he is Jagadguru. He is guru of all Gurus. He was there at the begining of the Kalpa and he is there even at present. He is guru to Lord Subrahmanya, Prahlada, Alarka, Kaartaveerya and to Parashurama etc., Only one have to completely surrender at his lotus feet. Dattaguru given a number of boons to Karthaveeryarjuna. He has given 1000 arms to him (previously he was handicapped person). He is very smiling and showing "Anantha Karuna" on his devotees. He will definitely fulfill

all the desires of his devotees/servants. But it is true that, Guru only gives what is really needed to his disciples and not asked by his devotees. So daily worship at the lotus-feet of Dattaguru with Bhava and devotion; and self-surrender the Thanu, Mana and Dhana in the cause of divine mission of Dattaguru and meditate on the holy feet of Dattamaharaj for obtaining his grace by practising his stotras. BOLO SAAB.......BOLO.... ANANTHA KOTI BRAHMAANDA NAAYAKA| RAAJAADHI RAAJA| YOGIRAAJA| PARABRAHMA|| SHREE PAADA SHREE VALLABHA| SHREEMAN NRUSIMHA SARASWATHY| SHREE GURU DATTATRAYA SWAMEE MAHARAJ KEE JAI|| subrahmanyam.bharathula datta_gururaya smarthrugaami-dattavibhavam Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8.

Get it NOW

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.

Jai Guru Deva Datta, If I had committed any mistake I am extremely sorry as I am quite young in knowing about Sri Narasimha Saraswathi and I am reading all your articles from this site and learning from it and also from Subramanyam garu. Jai Guru Deva DattaRam K <ramkanakala wrote: Dear Naveen Sai, Sri GuruDeva Datta I would like to suggest you to correct your understading on the context of your wording “ with the guidance and help of Lord Dattatreya and his disciple Sri Nrusimha Swami “ Sri Nrusimha Saraswathi Swami is the second avathara ( incarnation) of Lord Dattatreya

in this Kali Yuga besides from all other avatharas from other Yugas. This is not my words, this is established truth / authenticated And non-controversial. Example : we never says Lord Rama is disciple of Lord Vishnu because we understand and believe on incarnations of supreme lord. My humble pranams to Lord Datta My humble pranams to all Jai GuruDeva Datta Datta Bhakt --- Ram Naveen Golconda <g_n1968 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Jai Guru Deva Datta, Sairam, Thanks for the needful which our devotees has done for myself and like me persons they can access them. Thanks for your kindness and thanks and prostrations to you and your family for guiding the sailor like me who sails only rest all with the guidance and help of Lord Dattatreya and his disciple Sri Nrusimha Swami we should get necessary guidance and help in all the ways by which we shouldn't turn away. Once again its a great

fortune for me that my lord Sri Shirdi sainath & Sri Sathya sai has given me a wonderful friend and guider. Thanks to you & your family and may Lord Jadguru may shower his blessings on to you and your family. Sairam Jai guru deva datta Naveen Saisubrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya > wrote: SHREE GURU NAADHA | JAYA GURU NAADHA| SADGURU NAADHA|| SHREE GURUNAADHA | JAYA GURUNAADHA|| || SHREE GURAVE NAMAHA || Prostrations to that Guru who, by the collyrium-rod of Knowledge, opens the eyes of those who are rendered blind by the darkness of ignorance (Guru Gita). JAI GURU DEVA DATTA!!!!!!!!!!!! The Guru is God Himself manifesting in a personal form to guide the aspirant. Grace of God takes the form of Guru. To see the Guru is to see God. The Guru is united with God. He inspires devotion in others. His presence purifies all. The Guru can transform the disciple by a look, a touch, a thought or a word or willing. The Satguru is Brahman Himself. He is an ocean of bliss, knowledge and mercy. He is the captain of your soul. He is the fountain of joy. He removes all your troubles, sorrows and obstacles. He shows you the right divine path. He tears your veil of ignorance. He makes you immortal and divine. He transmutes your lower, diabolical nature. He gives you the rope of knowledge and saves you when you are drowning in this ocean of Samsara. Do not consider him to be only a man. If you take him as a man, you are a beast. Worship your Guru and bow to him with reverence. Guru is God. A word from him is a word from God. He need not teach anything. Even his presence or company is elevating, inspiring and stirring. The very company itself is self-illumination. Living in his company is spiritual education. No doubt, Guru’s blessings can do everything. How can one have his blessings? By pleasing the Guru. A Guru can be pleased with his disciple only if the latter carries out his spiritual instructions implicitly. Therefore, carefully follow the instructions of the Guru. Act up to his instructions. Then only will you deserve his blessings, and then alone his blessings can do everything. GURU BHAKTHI: The qualification for serving Guru is the simple trio

of sincerity, faith and obedience. Be sincere in your aspiration for Perfection. Be not vague or half-hearted. Then have perfect faith in the one you have accepted as your Guru. Do not allow even so much as a shadow of doubt to approach you. When once you have reposed absolute faith in him, then know that what he instructs you is indeed for your highest good. Therefore, obey his word implicitly. Follow his teachings to the letter. Be earnest in doing thus then only we will attain Perfection and will succeed in all aspects of our life. Self-surrender to the sacred feet of Satguru is the very foundation of Gurubhakthi. With humility approach the adorable

feet of Satguru. Do prostrations to the life-saving feet of Satguru. Take shelter under the lotus-feet of Satguru. Worship the sacred feet Of Satguru. Meditate on the holy feet of Satguru. Offer the valuable gifts on the sanctifying feet of Satguru. Dedicate your life to the service of glorious feet of Satguru. Become the dust of the divine feet of Satguru. This is the secret of Guru-Bhakti. DATTATREYA-JAGADGURU: Lord Dattatreya is familiar with the name as Jagadguru Dattatreya. Yes! Yes! Yes! he is Jagadguru. He is guru of all Gurus. He was there at the begining of the Kalpa and he is there even at present. He is guru to Lord Subrahmanya, Prahlada, Alarka, Kaartaveerya and to Parashurama etc., Only one have to completely surrender at his lotus feet. Dattaguru given a number of boons to Karthaveeryarjuna. He has given

1000 arms to him (previously he was handicapped person). He is very smiling and showing "Anantha Karuna" on his devotees. He will definitely fulfill all the desires of his devotees/servants. But it is true that, Guru only gives what is really needed to his disciples and not asked by his devotees. So daily worship at the lotus-feet of Dattaguru with Bhava and devotion; and self-surrender the Thanu, Mana and Dhana in the cause of divine mission of Dattaguru and meditate on the holy feet of Dattamaharaj for obtaining his grace by practising his stotras. BOLO SAAB.......BOLO.... ANANTHA KOTI BRAHMAANDA NAAYAKA| RAAJAADHI RAAJA| YOGIRAAJA| PARABRAHMA|| SHREE PAADA SHREE VALLABHA| SHREEMAN NRUSIMHA SARASWATHY| SHREE GURU DATTATRAYA SWAMEE MAHARAJ

KEE JAI|| subrahmanyam.bharathula datta_gururaya smarthrugaami-dattavibhavam Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out. Find out what India is talking about on -

Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW