IndiaDivine.org

[Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Darshan of SREE NRUSIMHA SARASWATI SWAMI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Prasad Garu, What an amazing experience you had. That’s the power and love shown by Sree Guru on devotees with these kind of LEELAS. The SANYASI to whom you offered food in last minute was SREE GURU NRUSIMHA SARASWATI SWAMI Only. Venkateswara Rao Vemula "P.R.K. Prasad" <aarkepee wrote: My dear DATTA BHAKTAS,I was at GANGAPUR last Thursday with a doctor couplewho are atheists but close professional friends ofmine.They recently lost their only son aged 8 yearsdue to LEUKEMIA.Their little faith in God wasshattered after this & made them cynical og God & Religion.They turned atheists but they plunged intodeep mental depression.I wanted to somehow pull themout of this & invited them to join me on my trip toGANGAPUR.I told them that THEY WILL EXPERIENCE GOD & HIS PRESENCE if they come with me.They reluctantlyjoined me.We reached GANGAPUR & went straightaway tothe SANGAM to have bath.They told me that they did NOTfeel anything.Then we went to the ASH HILL & thenafter that,they again told me that they DID NOT feelanything.We went to the DATTA TEMPLE & had darshan ofthe NIRGUN PADUKAS &

performed pooja & had darshan ofthe TRIMURTHIES.Then came out & performed anna daanafter we ourselves seeking bhiksha from 5households.Again they did NOT aver in their beliefthat GOD DOES NOT EXIST until a sanyasi dressed inkashaya robes came to our car & knocked on the windowglass,when we were just about to leave.He asked forfood & it was then that I remembered that I had packedsome cooked food in a hot pack & wanted it to be givenas anna daan.I immediately got down,opened the cardickey & pulled out the carrier containing the hotcooked home food.I offered it to the SANYASI & justlooked pale & speechless towards this couple.They justgot down from the car & prayed to the SANYASI's feet.Iwas wonderstruck & speechless at this sight.What atransformation at the last minute ?.Throughout our return journey,they kept asking medetails about LORD DATTA,his temples,his

poojas,themantras & what NOT ?.When they were getting off attheir door,I asked them how & why they changed & whythey wanted now to know more about HIM .They justsaid"AT LAST WE SAW GOD IN THAT SANYASI SEEKING FOODFROM YOU" !!!!!!!!! -----Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIzDo You ?

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.