IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Re:One ultimate remedy of all the TENSIONS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ll HARE RAM ll Sh.Swamy ji, Ram Ram Sai Ram, I have joined this Group on 1st of June and 2006 and i wrote undersigned article regarding the usefulness of Dattatreya Vajra Kavach. Regards Shashie Shekhar Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x wrote: Dear Sujata, Sai Ram.

Where do you stay? If in India, I can send you the Dattatreya Vajra-Kavacham to your postal address or as an email attachment (if you can read Telugu). If you can't read Telugu, right now I cannot help you. If you want an audio cassette, I can try and send it to you. Pl. write to me off the list. With best wishes, Swamy Hyderabad, India Sujata Subramanian <vijilakshmi wrote: 6.6.06Dear Sharmaji,It would be very nice if you could send the "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" as an attachment file or give us a link so that we can download it and benefit by reciting the sloka.regards,S.Vijayalakshmi>shashi shekhar sharma <polite_astro >>Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >[smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] Re:One ultimate remedy of all the >TENSIONS / PROBLEMS>Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:51:29 -0700 (PDT)>> .HARE RAM.> Dear friends,> When all the astrological and other remedies have failed & one person >feel acute depression,completely helplessness or extremely hopelessness >due to> any type of tension like marital,financial,family problems,all others >arised by planets,sleeplessness or all other similars.He must at once go >to the SHARAN> of LORD DATTATREYA means (

BRAHMA,VISHNU,MAHESH ) and do start the> recitation of "DATTATREYA VAJRA-KAVACH" with full dedication & devotion >daily.I assured you within a month you will feel drastic change in your >life.> This is the only STOTRAM in KALIYUGA that gives DHARMA,ARTHA,KAMA and> MOKSHA all.Lord DATTATREYA self speaches it to Maha Muni DALADANA.> Therefore i do request all of you to please >do recite it and> receive the blessings of Lord DATTATREYA and remove all the obstacles of> your life.Please do send me your experiences and if you feel relief >please join> this group.>> Regards> Shashie Shekhar> Mobile-09818310075> Delh>> >>>in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely, Shashi Shekhar

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.