IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] TERRIFIC INSTANTANIOUS RESULTS OF DATTA STAVA-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Please can you send the stotra and Data Stavam as an e_mail

attachment.

Vijayalakshmi

>subrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya

>Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam

>smarthrugaami-dattavibhavam

>[smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] TERRIFIC INSTANTANIOUS RESULTS OF

>DATTA STAVA-SEE THE MESSAGE OF WORLDWIDESHIRDI SAI DEVOTEES FORUM

>Thu, 5 Oct 2006 19:21:54 -0700 (PDT)

>

>Dear divine members of the group! Pranams!

>

> What a power of Dattastava. I am just copy and

>paste of the message which was observed in " WORLD WIDE SHIRDI SAI DEVOTEES

>FORUM " of famous website www.saibaba.org. This message is morethan

>sufficient to tell about the power of Dattastava. I have given just mail

>message about the stotra, she started it and got the immediate blessings of

>Lord Dattatreya. It is true, till now I don't know about her. Till now we

>didn't have conversations atleast over phone also. But, she kept faith on

>datta guru and on his stotras, recited as per my guidelines and her

>critical problems were solved by Dattaguru. That is the love and affections

>showing by Dattaguru on his devotees. Any one can see the message in the

>above website forum of 5th september, 2006.

>

> Datta Stotrams Posted by Ruma on 09/05/2006 at 22:23:40

> Sairam Dear Devotees,

> The following Datta Stotrams are very powerful when recited with faith

>and devotion. Please recite these when you pray in the morning and keep

>unwavering faith on our beloved Saibaba, the Datta Incarnate. Many times,

>miraculously, I have been blessed and I am sure all devotees will have the

>same results. The Datta Stavam with meaning has to be recited 9 times and

>the Ghor Kashtodharam Stotram has to be recited 1 time (when you are facing

>some difficulty), first thing in the morning. These were suggested to me by

>Respected Subrahmanyam Bharatula jee in Markapuram, AP who is a devout

>Datta Devotee. I am forever indebted to him for giving me his advice.

> HARI OM

> Thank you All,

>Sairam

>Bulbul

>

>

> So, I request all the members once again to recite

>Dattastava regularly and have the blessings of Jagadguru Lord Dattatreya.

>

> :: avadhootha chinthana shree guru deva datta ::

>

>

> subrahmanyam.bharathula

> datta_gururaya

>

>

>

>

>

>

>How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call

>rates.

Dattabandhu, I am sending Dattastavam. Thanks, Lalitha.Sujata Subramanian <vijilakshmi wrote: 7.10.2006Dear Sir,Please can you send the stotra and Data Stavam as an e_mail attachment.Vijayalakshmi>subrahmanyam bharathula >Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >smarthrugaami-dattavibhavam >[smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] TERRIFIC INSTANTANIOUS RESULTS OF >DATTA STAVA-SEE THE MESSAGE OF WORLDWIDESHIRDI SAI DEVOTEES FORUM>Thu, 5 Oct 2006 19:21:54 -0700 (PDT)>>Dear divine members of the group!

Pranams!>> What a power of Dattastava. I am just copy and >paste of the message which was observed in "WORLD WIDE SHIRDI SAI DEVOTEES >FORUM" of famous website www.saibaba.org. This message is morethan >sufficient to tell about the power of Dattastava. I have given just mail >message about the stotra, she started it and got the immediate blessings of >Lord Dattatreya. It is true, till now I don't know about her. Till now we >didn't have conversations atleast over phone also. But, she kept faith on >datta guru and on his stotras, recited as per my guidelines and her >critical problems were solved by Dattaguru. That is the love and affections >showing by Dattaguru on his devotees. Any one can see the message in the >above website forum of 5th september, 2006.>> Datta Stotrams Posted by Ruma on 09/05/2006 at 22:23:40> Sairam Dear Devotees,> The following Datta

Stotrams are very powerful when recited with faith >and devotion. Please recite these when you pray in the morning and keep >unwavering faith on our beloved Saibaba, the Datta Incarnate. Many times, >miraculously, I have been blessed and I am sure all devotees will have the >same results. The Datta Stavam with meaning has to be recited 9 times and >the Ghor Kashtodharam Stotram has to be recited 1 time (when you are facing >some difficulty), first thing in the morning. These were suggested to me by >Respected Subrahmanyam Bharatula jee in Markapuram, AP who is a devout >Datta Devotee. I am forever indebted to him for giving me his advice.> HARI OM> Thank you All,>Sairam>Bulbul>>> So, I request all the members once again to recite >Dattastava regularly and have the blessings of Jagadguru Lord Dattatreya.>> :: avadhootha chinthana shree guru deva

datta ::>>> subrahmanyam.bharathula> datta_gururaya>>>>>>How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call >rates.

To all Dattabandhus, Namaskaram, I am attaching the DATTASTAVA in telugu lipi down loaded from www.dattapeetham.com. With pranams K.S.Moorthy MLkumari Busi <viswambhari_108 wrote: Dattabandhu, I am sending Dattastavam. Thanks, Lalitha.Sujata Subramanian <vijilakshmi (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: 7.10.2006Dear Sir,Please can you send the stotra and Data Stavam as an e_mail attachment.Vijayalakshmi>subrahmanyam bharathula >Smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam >smarthrugaami-dattavibhavam >[smarthrugaami-Dattavibhavam] TERRIFIC INSTANTANIOUS RESULTS OF >DATTA STAVA-SEE THE MESSAGE OF WORLDWIDESHIRDI SAI DEVOTEES FORUM>Thu, 5 Oct 2006 19:21:54 -0700 (PDT)>>Dear divine members of the group! Pranams!>> What a power of

Dattastava. I am just copy and >paste of the message which was observed in "WORLD WIDE SHIRDI SAI DEVOTEES >FORUM" of famous website www.saibaba.org. This message is morethan >sufficient to tell about the power of Dattastava. I have given just mail >message about the stotra, she started it and got the immediate blessings of >Lord Dattatreya. It is true, till now I don't know about her. Till now we >didn't have conversations atleast over phone also. But, she kept faith on >datta guru and on his stotras, recited as per my guidelines and her >critical problems were solved by Dattaguru. That is the love and affections >showing by Dattaguru on his devotees. Any one can see the message in the >above website forum of 5th september, 2006.>> Datta Stotrams Posted by Ruma on 09/05/2006 at 22:23:40> Sairam Dear Devotees,> The following Datta Stotrams are very powerful when recited

with faith >and devotion. Please recite these when you pray in the morning and keep >unwavering faith on our beloved Saibaba, the Datta Incarnate. Many times, >miraculously, I have been blessed and I am sure all devotees will have the >same results. The Datta Stavam with meaning has to be recited 9 times and >the Ghor Kashtodharam Stotram has to be recited 1 time (when you are facing >some difficulty), first thing in the morning. These were suggested to me by >Respected Subrahmanyam Bharatula jee in Markapuram, AP who is a devout >Datta Devotee. I am forever indebted to him for giving me his advice.> HARI OM> Thank you All,>Sairam>Bulbul>>> So, I request all the members once again to recite >Dattastava regularly and have the blessings of Jagadguru Lord Dattatreya.>> :: avadhootha chinthana shree guru deva datta ::>>>

subrahmanyam.bharathula> datta_gururaya >>>>>>>How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call >rates.