IndiaDivine.org

Re:Loneliness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear brother Sundareshwara! Please do not cry like this!You are not alone in your plight.Who says you are lonely? You are next to Rajarajeshwari temple in Nanganallur and here Iam in Rochester thousands of miles away from my dear mother. Say who is lonely? One saint says thus says thus in an incident,...i have with me my father as shankara and my mother as devi why should i be an orphan?..Iam just reminded of that incident here. I yearn to see the steps of the temple whereas you see Her majesty everyday. Say who is lonely my freind and who is more fortunate? I want to hug you and solace you.Your bhakthi for Rajarajeshwari and my Gurunathar...rather our gurunathar moves me my dear brother. When you enter the temple you have the gaurds of Swarnakarshana bhairava to your left and Dattatreyaar to your right. Lord Dattatreyar Himself

deigned to be a protective deity for this temple and thus you have Him to protect you and Bhairava with whom our priest's son, Ganesh(who is now in Ujjain) had an experience.Are you alone? You have the protection of Mahaganapthy who is considered the elder brother to all srividya upasakas. You have Durga Devi to be a "small mother" to His left to protect you and console you. Are you alone tell me? As you do an "Apradaskhina" (asper parasuraama kalpataru temple nirmana) and come to the steps you have 15 nitya devis as your fifteen mothers each form of mother for a day(others have just one mother , you have 15 mothers!), then you climb those steps and come to see your MOTHER SREE RAJARAJESHWARI DEVI and you have Varahi and Mantrini on each side to give you protection and knowledge and paravidya....tell me are you bereft of your one mother? You have so many mothers to console you and

guide you. Apart from this you have Swami Rajagopalar who is your father and mother combined who has initiated you into srividya upasana.....are you alone tell me?..who should feel more listless. You have our guru sampradaya and our deity Lord Dattatreyar by your side You have 47 yantra poortha shakthis in the temple who are your sisters. You have Bala Tripiurasundari who is your elder sister frolicking with Skanda and Jyothishakthi Her siblings. You have in the same temple complex, Sree sathyanarayana Murthy who is your Mama(uncle) and His consort sree Thaayaru(your aunt) ...are you alone tell me? Iam always there with you as your dear friend and brother.... Tell me are you alone?Iam just a phone call away from you. Do i give my phone number to anyone? I rarely do that, you know

me??...You can call me anytime you want. They say having one good friend is more than enough and having two friends is impossible!But here you have so many friends and family members and yet you say you are an orphan!! and cry like this. Will Rajarajeshwari Amma be happy my brother tell me? Will not Her heart be heavy that Her son is crying next door? May these tears be for Her Bhakthi.....these precious pearls must arise like that only.....I can understand your pain my dear Tambi but Keep the faith. Yours in your heart Shreeram Balijepalli --------------------------- Sundareshwar.ramjimohan wrote: Dear Shreeram

Anna, After you left this place for your studies, i lost my mother my only sole support and though I go to the temple, I feel lonely. Iam however doing the mantra which Rajagopala Swami has given. I miss you also as you were guiding me like my parents.I feel lonely and listless.Sometimes I cry in the night thinking of my mother.I just felt like typing these lines to you Sundar

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.