IndiaDivine.org

My experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Datta bandhus,

I would like to share my experience today with all of you. I am thank full to this group for let us know the temples of datta at hyderabad. Today being my birthday i thought to vist datta temple at koti, though i am tried of hetic day since i made up my mind to go to koti temple i went in the evening and request the pujari garu to do archana. He obliged my request and asked me to sit before the temple. Then i told him because of this group we came to know about this temple (this is start of our conversation) we went into the conversation about the power of the temple (which i talk later) mean while he told me that there are datta padukas at this temple that are swambhu. My joy was uncountable. He showed me the padukas also by lifting the copper or brass padukas. So i am very thank full to this group because of which i came to know this place. Since temple is below the oudumbara vriksha which made me to go there as datta will definetly be there.

Now power of the place as told by pujari : Recently (Just 2 years back) there was a couple who had a baby boy and was ill health and on seventh day they dr's at appollo told that you can come and collect the boy as every thing is over. Boy's father went to this temple with his friend who is regular devotee. Since that day being thursday after harathi they conved the message to pujari (joshi garu) about the situation and want to leave the place to go to hospital. Pujari said wait as there is no permission of datta to leve. They waited there. After some time pujari told even if you bring the boy to home after clearing it will take 11 or 12 in the midnight then you will be crying before the boy and you can't do any thing till moring. Any thing to be done can be done in the morning only. So he asked to get the boy in the morning. They called the hospital and informed the same. Hospital staff also agreed for the same. Now pujari has given two flowers which are on the swayambhu padukas and to the father and told them to had over to the mother of the boy. Then went to Hospital and handed over the same to mother in ICU and sat on the table waiting for the day. Now the miracle happened at about 3.30 Am in the moring one sadhu came before the mother and said look at me why do you cry as your boy is hale and healthy. He took water and sprinkled on the boy and left. Mother of the boy could not see the face of the sadhu can see only rudhraksha mala only. Now when doctors came in the moring to clear the boy the consultant Dr just opened the box and seen that boy is happly playing. joy was bound for the parents. He was named in the same temple.

So once again thanks for the group for let me know about the temple.

PS : Please bare with my spelling mistakes.

Jai guru datta.

Regards,J.Sridhar

sai Ram Babugaru, Can u please tell me the location of datta swamy temple in koti,one of my friend need to know. Thanks. OM SAI RAM. Sushma.Bharnikumar babu <bharnikumar wrote: Dear Datta bandhus, I would like to share my experience today with all of you. I am thank full to this group for let us know the temples of datta at hyderabad.

Today being my birthday i thought to vist datta temple at koti, though i am tried of hetic day since i made up my mind to go to koti temple i went in the evening and request the pujari garu to do archana. He obliged my request and asked me to sit before the temple. Then i told him because of this group we came to know about this temple (this is start of our conversation) we went into the conversation about the power of the temple (which i talk later) mean while he told me that there are datta padukas at this temple that are swambhu. My joy was uncountable. He showed me the padukas also by lifting the copper or brass padukas. So i am very thank full to this group because of which i came to know this place. Since temple is below the oudumbara vriksha which made me to go there as datta will definetly be there. Now power of the place as told by pujari : Recently (Just 2 years back) there was a couple who had a baby boy and was ill health

and on seventh day they dr's at appollo told that you can come and collect the boy as every thing is over. Boy's father went to this temple with his friend who is regular devotee. Since that day being thursday after harathi they conved the message to pujari (joshi garu) about the situation and want to leave the place to go to hospital. Pujari said wait as there is no permission of datta to leve. They waited there. After some time pujari told even if you bring the boy to home after clearing it will take 11 or 12 in the midnight then you will be crying before the boy and you can't do any thing till moring. Any thing to be done can be done in the morning only. So he asked to get the boy in the morning. They called the hospital and informed the same. Hospital staff also agreed for the same. Now pujari has given two flowers which are on the swayambhu padukas and to the father and told them to had over to the mother of the boy. Then went to Hospital and handed over the same to

mother in ICU and sat on the table waiting for the day. Now the miracle happened at about 3.30 Am in the moring one sadhu came before the mother and said look at me why do you cry as your boy is hale and healthy. He took water and sprinkled on the boy and left. Mother of the boy could not see the face of the sadhu can see only rudhraksha mala only. Now when doctors came in the moring to clear the boy the consultant Dr just opened the box and seen that boy is happly playing. joy was bound for the parents. He was named in the same temple. So once again thanks for the group for let me know about the temple. PS : Please bare with my spelling mistakes. Jai guru datta. Regards,J.Sridhar Sushma Komandur. He who casts aside his egoism and thanks HIM (GOD) and he who trusts HIM (GOD) entirely will have his shackles removed and will obtain Liberation".-Shri Sai

Baba

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

It is in KANDASWAMY LANE opposite to the TELECOM QUARTERS in the premises of RAJA KANDASWAMY SCHOOL.It is close to HANUMAN TEKDI in Koti.It is in fact on the same road as Hanuman Tekdi & Hanuman Vyayamshala.-----Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIz

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Guest guest

Jai Guru Datta! It was a real miracle. I request you to give the address of Sri Guru's Temple at Koti. Best regards, SubbrahmaniamTBharnikumar babu <bharnikumar wrote: Dear Datta bandhus, I would like to share my experience today with all of you. I am thank full to this group for let us know the temples of datta at hyderabad. Today being my birthday i thought to vist datta temple at koti, though

i am tried of hetic day since i made up my mind to go to koti temple i went in the evening and request the pujari garu to do archana. He obliged my request and asked me to sit before the temple. Then i told him because of this group we came to know about this temple (this is start of our conversation) we went into the conversation about the power of the temple (which i talk later) mean while he told me that there are datta padukas at this temple that are swambhu. My joy was uncountable. He showed me the padukas also by lifting the copper or brass padukas. So i am very thank full to this group because of which i came to know this place. Since temple is below the oudumbara vriksha which made me to go there as datta will definetly be there. Now power of the place as told by pujari : Recently (Just 2 years back) there was a couple who had a baby boy and was ill health and on seventh day they dr's at appollo told that you can come and

collect the boy as every thing is over. Boy's father went to this temple with his friend who is regular devotee. Since that day being thursday after harathi they conved the message to pujari (joshi garu) about the situation and want to leave the place to go to hospital. Pujari said wait as there is no permission of datta to leve. They waited there. After some time pujari told even if you bring the boy to home after clearing it will take 11 or 12 in the midnight then you will be crying before the boy and you can't do any thing till moring. Any thing to be done can be done in the morning only. So he asked to get the boy in the morning. They called the hospital and informed the same. Hospital staff also agreed for the same. Now pujari has given two flowers which are on the swayambhu padukas and to the father and told them to had over to the mother of the boy. Then went to Hospital and handed over the same to mother in ICU and sat on the table waiting for the day. Now the

miracle happened at about 3.30 Am in the moring one sadhu came before the mother and said look at me why do you cry as your boy is hale and healthy. He took water and sprinkled on the boy and left. Mother of the boy could not see the face of the sadhu can see only rudhraksha mala only. Now when doctors came in the moring to clear the boy the consultant Dr just opened the box and seen that boy is happly playing. joy was bound for the parents. He was named in the same temple. So once again thanks for the group for let me know about the temple. PS : Please bare with my spelling mistakes. Jai guru datta. Regards,J.Sridhar Sankhya

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

JAYA GURU DATTA TO ALL DATTA FAMILY MEMBERS. I'M SO PROUD OF THIS GROUP. I FEEL I'M LUCKY TO BE ONE OF THE MEMBER. THANK U ALL FOR SHARING EXPERIENCES. SPECIAL THANKS TO SRI BALIJEPALLI AND SRI BHARATHULA GARU. SREE GURU DATTA RAMA " DATTA THUMAHI MATA PITHA THUMAHI MERE BANDHU SAKHA". "DATTA IS THE BEGINING DATTA THE PATH AND DATTA THE GOAL". Rama Vajjala

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

My dear DATTA BANDHUS ALL & GURUS SREERAM & SUBRAHMANYAM garu, A strange thing happened y'day night in my flat.I returned home at 11 pm & was just changing into my night clothes to have dinner & retire for the day.There was a knock at the door & when I opened I saw an old gentleman aged around 80 almost gasping for breath.I invited him inside & offered him a glass of water before exchanging any pleasantries/questions about HIM.HE came in & sat and had the water.He told me that he was from Pithapuram & was searching for one MR.PRASAD who is supposed to be living in the same area.He told me that he had no tel number of that gentleman but only vague address & that he was searching for him since 5 pm.I was quite surprised how he cud be doing that since PRASAD is a very common name & there are innumerable PRASADs in the area.I was also surprised that he did NOT have his exact address.I told him that

sometimes it is very difficult to trace one EVEN AFTER HAVING HIS CORRECT POSTAL ADDRESS.as our municipal authorities have an intangible way of numbering the houses & streets.He insisted that he was sure he wud find that PRASAD despite his inadequate details.I offered that old gentleman some food & asked him to stay overnight & that I wud definitely help him in his quest today mng.He agreed & slept on the sofa.I retired to bed wondering what this was all.I cud NOT sleep as I was hungry but somehow I soon fell asleep.When I woke up this mng at 5 am,HE was not to be seen.He just left his footwear behind.ARE THEY HIS PADUKAS ? WHO WAS HE ? WHY DID HE COME TO MY HOUSE & SEEK MY HOSPITALITY ?AND WHY ON A THURSDAY AFTER MY VISIT TO THE DATTA TEMPLE at 10 pm ?. WHAT AM I TO READ OUT OF THIS INCIDENT ? -----Fight back spam! Download the Blue

Frog.http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIz

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

'' Yatbhavam Tatbhavathi ''

krishnav k p sarma# 91 40 -24038499 (res)23205693 (per-off)9440000408

P.R.K. Prasad <aarkepeeSmarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam Sent: Friday, March 2, 2007 10:18:20 AMRe: [smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] My experience

My dear DATTA BANDHUS ALL & GURUS SREERAM & SUBRAHMANYAM garu,

A strange thing happened y'day night in my flat.I returned home at 11 pm & was just changing into my night clothes to have dinner & retire for the day.There was a knock at the door & when I opened I saw an old gentleman aged around 80 almost gasping for breath.I invited him inside & offered him a glass of water before exchanging any pleasantries/ questions about HIM.HE came in & sat and had the water.He told me that he was from Pithapuram & was searching for one MR.PRASAD who is supposed to be living in the same area.He told me that he had no tel number of that gentleman but only vague address & that he was searching for him since 5 pm.I was quite surprised how he cud be doing that since PRASAD is a very common name & there are innumerable PRASADs in the area.I was also surprised that he did NOT have his exact address.I told him that sometimes it is very difficult to trace one EVEN AFTER HAVING HIS CORRECT POSTAL ADDRESS.as our municipal

authorities have an intangible way of numbering the houses & streets.He insisted that he was sure he wud find that PRASAD despite his inadequate details.I offered that old gentleman some food & asked him to stay overnight & that I wud definitely help him in his quest today mng.He agreed & slept on the sofa.I retired to bed wondering what this was all.I cud NOT sleep as I was hungry but somehow I soon fell asleep.When I woke up this mng at 5 am,HE was not to be seen.He just left his footwear behind.ARE THEY HIS PADUKAS ? WHO WAS HE ? WHY DID HE COME TO MY HOUSE & SEEK MY HOSPITALITY ?AND WHY ON A THURSDAY AFTER MY VISIT TO THE DATTA TEMPLE at 10 pm ?.

WHAT AM I TO READ OUT OF THIS INCIDENT ? -----Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.http://www.bluesecu rity.com/ register/ s?user=ZHJwcmtwc mFzYWQzMTIz

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

HARI OM TATSAT. OM NAMO NARAYANA. GREETINGS TO ALL ELDERS AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS,I ENDORSE FULLY AND AGREE THT I AM PROUD OF THIS GROUP. I AM IMMENSELY LUCKY TO BE ONE OF THE MEMBERS. MY SPECIAL THANKS TO SHRI BALIJEPALI AND SHRI BHARATHULLA GARUsadhujagps. The chant ' HARI OM TATSAT JAI GURU DATTA' somehow developed a musical form in my mind. if anybody wishes to hear i can send by e mail the mp3 version of just 1 / 2 minutes.(please allow me a week or so, to perfect it - as i am not a professional) Credits to Jai Guru Datta alone and no individual effort.with respects to allsadhujagRAMA VAJJALA <rvajjala wrote: JAYA GURU DATTA TO ALL DATTA FAMILY MEMBERS. I'M SO PROUD OF THIS GROUP. I FEEL I'M LUCKY TO BE ONE OF THE MEMBER. THANK U ALL FOR SHARING EXPERIENCES. SPECIAL THANKS TO SRI BALIJEPALLI AND SRI BHARATHULA GARU. SREE GURU DATTA RAMA " DATTA THUMAHI MATA PITHA THUMAHI MERE BANDHU SAKHA". "DATTA IS THE BEGINING DATTA THE PATH AND DATTA THE GOAL". Rama Vajjala It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

Hari Om TatsatI pray that the enclosed chant may give you and others everlasting calmness of mind and a vision of Datta. The paripoorana grace of the Divine alone has shown the tune and may all benefit from it.Hari Om Tatsatsadhujag MINU HANSRAJ <minuhansraj wrote: Hikindly send me the mp3 versionRegardsminu>sadhujag sadhujag >Smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam >Smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam >Re: [smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] My experience>Fri, 16 Mar 2007 04:17:59 -0700 (PDT)>>>HARI OM TATSAT. OM NAMO NARAYANA.>>GREETINGS TO ALL ELDERS AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS,>>I

ENDORSE FULLY AND AGREE THT I AM PROUD OF THIS GROUP. I AM IMMENSELY >LUCKY TO BE ONE OF THE MEMBERS. MY SPECIAL THANKS TO SHRI BALIJEPALI AND >SHRI BHARATHULLA GARU>>sadhujag>>ps. The chant ' HARI OM TATSAT JAI GURU DATTA' somehow developed a >musical form in my mind. if anybody wishes to hear i can send by e mail the >mp3 version of just 1 / 2 minutes.(please allow me a week or so, to perfect >it - as i am not a professional) Credits to Jai Guru Datta alone and no >individual effort.>>>with respects to all>>sadhujag>>>>RAMA VAJJALA wrote:>JAYA GURU DATTA TO ALL DATTA FAMILY MEMBERS. I'M SO PROUD OF THIS GROUP. I >FEEL I'M LUCKY TO BE ONE OF THE MEMBER. THANK U ALL FOR SHARING >EXPERIENCES. SPECIAL THANKS TO SRI BALIJEPALLI AND SRI BHARATHULA GARU.>> SREE GURU DATTA> RAMA> " DATTA THUMAHI MATA PITHA THUMAHI MERE BANDHU SAKHA".> "DATTA IS THE BEGINING DATTA THE PATH AND DATTA THE GOAL".>>>> Rama Vajjala>>>>It's here! Your new message!>Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.>>>>>>Never miss an email again!> Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out._______________Find singles online in your area with MSN Dating and Match.com! http://cp.intl.match.com/eng/msn/msnsg/wbc/wbc.html

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.