IndiaDivine.org

A DIVINE TESTIMONIAL-REAL POWER OF LORD DATTATREYA-A REAL INCIDENT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A DIVINE TESTIMONIAL- REAL POWER OF LORD DATTATREYA-CREATIONS OF MOVEMENTS IN ACHETHANA BODY- A REAL INCIDENT This is a latest incident which is nothing but a miracle of Lord Dattatreya showed in one family.

Kindly read the incident and know the real power of Lord Dattatreya. Just 15days back, I received a phone call from Shri D.Ravikumar of Proddatur of Cuddapah district of Andhrapradesh and requested me to pray Dattaguru on behalf of one family. The incident is…… One female girl of aged around 25 years and her marriage was fixed in the recent days and the marriage is to be performed in the coming month of May, 2007. She is a working woman and highly qualified and started her journey from Hyderabad in a car to attend her friend’s marriage at Ananthapur. In the journey, she met with an accident and she went to coma stage. No movements in any part of body was

observed at that moment and immediately, the gathered people joined her in Yashoda Hospitals of Hyderabad. Doctors tested her and declared that, there is no guarantee for her moments in future and may not give assurance about herself. Her father is working as a Senior Manager in LIC Of India. They are crying about her unconscious state of mind and worrying about future. Her father’s friend Mr.D.Ravikumar came to know about the situation and inform about Lord Dattatreya’s power. He has given assurance that the situation will be turned to favourable position. Then he has given

one immediate phone call to me and explained the situation with a request to pray Dattaguru for his anugraha on that family. Then, I received the phone number of her father and contacted him and informed him to recite the powerful datta nama “digambara digambara shree paada vallabha digambara” as many times as he can for early recovery of his daughter. In the mean time, I have given assurance in sending Ganagapur Dattapaduka lepana to apply on her fore head and to give drops of water which was added with padukalepan after receiving it from my end. Just,within 3 days, the courier cover of swamy Mahaprasada was received by him and started the process in applying the paduka lepan on her forehead and intake of lepana drops. Wonder! Wonder! It’s the part of Doctors to astonish about this

miracle. Slowly, some moments were observed in her parts and slightly she is opening her eyes and seing the persons. It’s the power of Lord Dattatreya. Now, they were shifted their daughter from that super speciality hospital to an ordinary hospital which is nearer to their house for further normal treatment. Now, all their family members are happy and praying, praying,praying datta guru for his unbounded blessings on their family. So, no words are there sir, to write any on “BHAKTHA RAKSHAKA TATWA” of Lord Dattatreya. Have continuous faith on Dattaguru, recite his nama continuously, spread his nama globally and have the real blessings of Dattatreya. It is true that, many of our members were also experienced the power of Dattatreya. I request those members to give their experiences in the group so that the members will atleast know his leelas. BHAKTHODHARA THAVA SHARANAM!! BHAKTA RAKSHAKAA THAVA SHARANAM!! DATTATREYA THAVA SHARANAM….DATTA NADHA THAVA SHARANAM…….. Subrahmanyam.Bharathuladatta_gururayasmarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Nijamga annaya......Datta Prabhu...is....maatalu ravatledu...ayannu keertinchalante....

Datta Deva.....always keep us in your sweet gaze, protect us from evil of this kali yuga...

grant us all that is good for us & let us be in divine company of your devotees....

Let we serve serve your feet of Lakhs of Births......

- Datta Charana Duli - Sainath J.O.

On 3/1/07, subrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya wrote:

A DIVINE TESTIMONIAL- REAL POWER OF LORD DATTATREYA-CREATIONS OF MOVEMENTS IN ACHETHANA BODY- A REAL INCIDENT

This is a latest incident which is nothing but a miracle of Lord Dattatreya showed in one family. Kindly read the incident and know the real power of Lord Dattatreya.

Just 15days back, I received a phone call from Shri D.Ravikumar of Proddatur of Cuddapah district of Andhrapradesh and requested me to pray Dattaguru on behalf of one family. The incident is……

One female girl of aged around 25 years and her marriage was fixed in the recent days and the marriage is to be performed in the coming month of May, 2007.

She is a working woman and highly qualified and started her journey from Hyderabad in a car to attend her friend's marriage at Ananthapur.

In the journey, she met with an accident and she went to coma stage. No movements in any part of body was observed at that moment and immediately, the gathered people joined her in Yashoda Hospitals of Hyderabad.

Doctors tested her and declared that, there is no guarantee for her moments in future and may not give assurance about herself. Her father is working as a Senior Manager in LIC Of India. They are crying about her unconscious state of mind and worrying about future. Her father's friend Mr.D.Ravikumar came to know about the situation and inform about Lord Dattatreya's power. He has given assurance that the situation will be turned to favourable position. Then he has given one immediate phone call to me and explained the situation with a request to pray Dattaguru for his anugraha on that family. Then, I received the phone number of her father and contacted him and informed him to recite the powerful datta nama "digambara digambara shree paada vallabha digambara" as many times as he can for early recovery of his daughter. In the mean time, I have given assurance in sending Ganagapur Dattapaduka lepana to apply on her fore head and to give drops of water which was added with padukalepan after receiving it from my end. Just,within 3 days, the courier cover of swamy Mahaprasada was received by him and started the process in applying the paduka lepan on her forehead and intake of lepana drops.

Wonder! Wonder! It's the part of Doctors to astonish about this miracle. Slowly, some moments were observed in her parts and slightly she is opening her eyes and seing the persons.

It's the power of Lord Dattatreya. Now, they were shifted their daughter from that super speciality hospital to an ordinary hospital which is nearer to their house for further normal treatment.

Now, all their family members are happy and praying, praying,praying datta guru for his unbounded blessings on their family.

So, no words are there sir, to write any on "BHAKTHA RAKSHAKA TATWA" of Lord Dattatreya.

Have continuous faith on Dattaguru, recite his nama continuously, spread his nama globally and have the real blessings of Dattatreya.

It is true that, many of our members were also experienced the power of Dattatreya. I request those members to give their experiences in the group so that the members will atleast know his leelas.

BHAKTHODHARA THAVA SHARANAM!!

BHAKTA RAKSHAKAA THAVA SHARANAM!!

DATTATREYA THAVA SHARANAM….DATTA NADHA THAVA SHARANAM……..

Subrahmanyam.Bharathuladatta_gururaya@

http://groups.

smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam

Need Mail bonding?Go to the

Mail Q & A for

great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Jai gurudatta! Namaste Sriramgaru,Subrahmanyamgaru,Gurubandhus, My name is LalithaRam member of this divine group.I want to share a leela of datta(sai)prabhu.For us Datta and Sai are same.Saibaba gave a nidharshanam that he is Dattaprabhu.So we'll call him as Dattasai. I am coping the leela (happened in June 2006), we shared with other GuruBandhus. Dear Sai devotees, My name is Ram and my wife Lalitha wants to share this wonderful miracle of Sai. Few months back we had a bigloss in our family, and with grace of Sai, we were able to slowly recover from the tragedy. Last week my wife had been to a routine checkup with her family doctor where she was asked to get a Mamogram taken.(This test is usually done to women 4o yrs and above to identify any chancesof Breast cancer).We went on the next day to get her Mamogram done and did not

consider this seriously as she is in 30's. Couple of days later we got a call from the doctor's clinic that she needs to get another set of pictures taken as the original test indicated some calcifications. We were asked to come to another clinic where pictures can be taken digitally. We went there, and she got the pictures taken. I was sitting in the waiting area with a hope that everything will be normal. Doctor called me and has shown the picture where he was suspecting an indication of cancer and he said that a biopsy is needed in order to completely confirm if that was a normal one or an indication of real cancer. We were shocked and couldn't decide immediately whether we should get biopsy done. Later We decided to get biopsy done, took appointment(to see after 5 days).We came home and both of us are still worried.I prayed Baba to be with us and I have left this at his feet. Next day I completed GURUCHARITRA Parayanam in one day.

Fortunately, we became busy looking after arrangements for Chinna Jeeyar swamy who came to our place. We decided not to think about the biopsy until that day(7th,JUNE) arrives and have participated in Srinivasa Kalyanavostham by Jeeyar Swamy. We also went to his place where he was staying and we spend our time with swami and he gave Thirtham (the holy water). He blessed Lalitha specially as that is her birthday(06-06-06) That day has arrived and we went to the clinic. I was again sitting in the Waiting area and was very nervous. I took the picture of Baba from my pocket and asked him to help us out. 35 minutes later, nurse came by to give me an update and said that they were having trouble to identify the calcification and will be using more advanced machine to locate it. After 30 more min , she came by and asked me to walk into the doctor's room(They alredy gave anesthesia to Lalitha). I walked into the room and Doctor told me that they could not

locate the calcification even after 30-40 attempts, which they saw in 2 attempts just few days back.I was so happy, I was so releived and expressed my heartful thanks to Baba. He being an avataara of Datta who has all three forms Brahma,Vishnu & Maheshwara , it may be him that came in the form of Jeeyar swamy. We have experienced several leela's of Sai and he is always there for us. Always be with us Sai........ Om sai sri Sai jai jai Sai Jai guudatta! http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter9-08.htmlsubrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya wrote: A DIVINE TESTIMONIAL- REAL POWER OF LORD DATTATREYA-CREATIONS OF MOVEMENTS IN ACHETHANA BODY- A REAL INCIDENT This is a latest incident which is nothing but a miracle of Lord Dattatreya showed in one family. Kindly read the incident and know the real

power of Lord Dattatreya. Just 15days back, I received a phone call from Shri D.Ravikumar of Proddatur of Cuddapah district of Andhrapradesh and requested me to pray Dattaguru on behalf of one family. The incident is…… One female girl of aged around 25 years and her marriage was fixed in the recent days and the marriage is to be performed in the coming month of May, 2007. She is a working woman and highly qualified and

started her journey from Hyderabad in a car to attend her friend’s marriage at Ananthapur. In the journey, she met with an accident and she went to coma stage. No movements in any part of body was observed at that moment and immediately, the gathered people joined her in Yashoda Hospitals of Hyderabad.

Doctors tested her and declared that, there is no guarantee for her moments in future and may not give assurance about herself. Her father is working as a Senior Manager in LIC Of India. They are crying about her unconscious state of mind and worrying about future. Her father’s friend Mr.D.Ravikumar came to know about the situation and inform about Lord Dattatreya’s power. He has given assurance that the situation will be turned to favourable position. Then he has given one immediate phone call to me and explained the situation with a request to pray Dattaguru for his anugraha on that family. Then, I received the phone number of her father and contacted him and informed him to recite the powerful datta nama “digambara digambara shree paada vallabha digambara” as many times as he can for early recovery of his daughter. In the mean

time, I have given assurance in sending Ganagapur Dattapaduka lepana to apply on her fore head and to give drops of water which was added with padukalepan after receiving it from my end. Just,within 3 days, the courier cover of swamy Mahaprasada was received by him and started the process in applying the paduka lepan on her forehead and intake of lepana drops. Wonder! Wonder! It’s the part of Doctors to astonish about this miracle. Slowly, some moments were observed in her parts and slightly she is opening her eyes and seing the persons. It’s the power of Lord Dattatreya. Now, they were shifted their daughter from that super speciality hospital to an ordinary hospital which is nearer to their house for further normal treatment. Now, all their family members are happy and praying,

praying,praying datta guru for his unbounded blessings on their family. So, no words are there sir, to write any on “BHAKTHA RAKSHAKA TATWA” of Lord Dattatreya. Have continuous faith on Dattaguru, recite his nama continuously,

spread his nama globally and have the real blessings of Dattatreya. It is true that, many of our members were also experienced the power of Dattatreya. I request those members to give their experiences in the group so that the members will atleast know his leelas. BHAKTHODHARA THAVA SHARANAM!! BHAKTA RAKSHAKAA THAVA SHARANAM!! DATTATREYA THAVA SHARANAM….DATTA NADHA THAVA SHARANAM…….. Subrahmanyam.Bharathuladatta_gururaya smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. _ "The life of Saibaba is as wide and as deep as the infinite ocean;all can dive deep into it and take out precious gems of knowledge and devotion and cherish them to transform their lives." --- Sri Sai Satcharitra __

Never Miss an EmailStay connected with Mail on your mobile. Get started!