IndiaDivine.org

Experience..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Posting in Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru : Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru/ Dear Vamsee, Your words are better than my words.So, Iam posting this as it is without modifying to the group.May this inspire group members that Amba Rajarajeshwari listens to the woes of Her true devotees whether they are in America or Anakapalli! Yours Yogically, Shreeram BalijepalliVamsee Chennareddy <vrc5596 wrote: Hi Shreeram,I remember I got in touch with you casually a couple of years ago through this . Now I realize, people meet others either for a reason

and for a season. In our case I hope i the second part of the statement is not true.. Without over-glorifying or over-simplyfying I wanted to share an experience (Thanks to Rajarajeshwari Devi and Naganallur Temple). For a fact, it was nothing short of miracle. Sometime around August of 2005. my parents decided to migrate to Australia from USA due my dad's job. So as per Australia's immigration laws, medical record check up had to be done for new immigrants. When my mom went for a routine medical check-up, the doctors thought at

first my mom had TB, so they suggested more tests. (After talking my cousin brother who was also an excellent doctor in USA, we realized it as wrong diagnosis because all Indians get early chilhood BCG vaccinations. So when TB tests are conducted in USA, most of the American doctors are not aware of this and it gives wrong test results). But after a while the doctors were not bothered with TB. They thought(or may be they did) they found abnormal enlargement of the lymphonodes in the lungs area and thought it coulbe lung cancer . My maternal grandfather died of stomach cancer, my mother's sister was survivor of breast cancer. So odds of my mom having it could not be denied. Now even my cousin brother had turned skeptical. So suddenly, out of nowhere, from a casual medical check-up, things were turning out into freak-cancer doubts. As my cousin says lung

cancer is one form which leave one with very few options.(We had already been through a very exhausting experience with my dad's spinal cord surgery just a year ago, so our energy levels were very low. I am sure my mom's strong spiritual nature coupled with her steadfast early morning prayers played a major part in my dad's fast recovery from surgery). I know that people expire, it is a part of nature's plan. But when freaky things happen all of a sudden, it throws you off balance and drives sane minds into borderline emotional insanity. You know that well. We have a bull-dozer mentality for financial troubles we faced/facing but health troubles are new for us. For a while exhausted minds of myself/my dad/my sister turned us into people with myopic vision. In less than 2 weeks, we started believing more than the doctors that may be it was a

malignant. But surprisingly my mom is very sure it could never be cancer.It is not just optimism.It is her gut feeling. (Sri Rajagopala Swamy of Nanganallur-Shreeram Balijepalli's Guru)By now we had got in touch with you, Swamiji . There was only one way to work this out, my mom had to get a biopsy done, to find out if the tumour was malignant or not. I have a hazy memory of the day, the only details I remember are, my mum's face in the hospital parking lot and the gist of what the doctor said after the biopsy 'it's not malignant'. Firstly, I want to thank you for being of support (I remember some of the secret details you told us, they had re-juvinated our minds). But most of all, it was Swamiji's help and Rajarajeshwari devi's krupa that helped us. Glory to Amba.Now my mother has taken initiation from Swamiji and is happy in Australia going to work.With love Vamseedhar ChennareddyYours truly,Vamseedhar ChennareddyBJC - Emerging SolutionsHDB Cognos Resourcevrc5596 || www.bjc.org314-747-4979 (Work)

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.