IndiaDivine.org

A DIVINE TESTIMONIAL-DATTAANUGRAHA-SHOWED THE SOURCE FOR LIVING- A REAL STORY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A DIVINE TESTIMONIAL – DATTAANUGRAHA – SHOWED THE SOURCE FOR LIVING – A REAL STORY – VOW! WHAT A POWER OF DATTAGURU!!!!!!!! Dear Members!!!! This is a real story which was happened in the month of October, 2006 in one family. We are giving the leelas of Dattaguru which

were experienced by the devotees with their real names. By reading these experiences, one have to follow the sadhana and have to surrender at paadukas of dattamaharaj to get his unbounded blessings. No exagaration is there or no imaginations are there sir/madam, these are the real incidents happened in the lives of those persons. So, please have faith on dattaguru and recite “digambara digambara shree paada vallabha digambara” as many times as u can. Now, we will try to read the following incident and we can see, how dattaguru showed the source of income for the family. Otherwise, the total family would have in streets with begging plates. As I have seen personally on that day…..I know the real situation of that family. Ok….we shall proceed for knowing the facts… In the month of October, 2006, I planned to visit Ganagapur Datta kshetra and conveyed the same to some of my collegues/friends. A phone call was received from my friend i.e., from Guduru of Andhrapradesh and informed that he is also coming to Ganagapur with his relative named Shri THADEPALLI VENKATA RAMA CHANDRA SHEKHARA SHASTRI. So, he is the main person of this story. My friend said that, “Mr.Shastri is in troubles and u have to

suggest any remedy for his successful life and we will discuss more in Ganagapur”. This is the brief of the talk which he conveyed over phone and I agreed to meet all at Ganagapur. So, I went to Ganagapur and met with my friend and his

relative Shri Shastri garu. My friend conveyed that, Shastri is a devotee of Lord Dattatreya and performed Shree Gurucharitra for many times and even he has completed the parayana with ekaha (completing the total parayana of the book in one day) also. Then, I turned to Mr. Shastri and asked the problem. He started the narration of his story……, he is a B.Sc., graduate and worked as a “Factory incharge” in a Private company namely PHOTO INDUSTRIES, KHANAPARA, NEAR SBI BRANCH, MEGHALAYA, GOWHATHI. The company is a manufacturing company of cine positivie films and giving remuneration to this Shastry garu

around Rs.25000/- p.m (Rupees twenty five thousand per month). Now, the company was terminated him from his services in the process of reducing the staff of the company. Even they were not paid last month salary also. Here the problem was started. No job is there. Requested the company for placement. No favourable situations are there. So, He returned to his place Nellore of A.P.with his wife and children. Applied for many companies with his experience and toured many places like Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Vizag and many more places in searching of job. No proper results are there. All the little saved amounts were spend for children’s school feeses with donations and lead his life for another 3 months without any job. Now, the position is very sad that, it is very difficult to have food and the wife and husband are always thinking about future and somany days were passed by having good sleep. In

these circumstances, my friend suggested him to meet me at Ganagapur and to have the blessings of Shree Guru. I felt very unhappy about the situation of his family. At first, arranged a wonderful darshan of Shreeguru to him (he is not in a position to purchase the puja tickets also), then I have given some mantras/stotras of Lord Dattatreya by explaining the process of recitation and Gurucharitra sapthaha parayana. I have given assurance to him to do the parayana without any break. Then I saw the happiest feelings on his face and he returned From Ganagapur to his place and started the process of sadhana. One reading of Shree gurucharitra with saptaha deeksha was completed by him and he is in complete sadhana of dattaguru and dedicated his body for the blessings of Lord Dattatreya. No job was found suitable for him. Again started the GC parayana for second time with regular mantra sadhana. He was totally dedicated and surrendered at the lotus feet of Dattamaharaj. Here, dattaguru started in showing his power. He received a call letter from SOMI GROUP OF COMPANIES, REAL ESTATES & ART FILM INTERNATIONAL, VISHAKHAPATNAM. Vow!!! What a power of Dattaguru…..U KNOW…IN WHAT POSITION HE WAS APPOINTED?

THEY APPOINTED HIM IN THE CADRE OF GENERAL MANAGER WITH Rs.15000/- salary per month. Generally, in Andhrapradesh, a general ordinary graduate can’t find job with 15000 rupees remuneration per month as a starting salary. That too… his previous company’s experience is not at all useful for his present work. He wondered about the call letter and immediately, he went to Vizag , attended interview and joined in the company. His family is still at Nellore and wants to shift the family in the coming April, 2007. Now the entire family of Shastry garu is in happy moods and they are praying dattaguru with whole heart. He contacted me and cried for some time by telling the “Anugraha “ of Dattamaharaj. Now, u know???? What steps he has taken… He has taken a project work..What project work. It’s not connected to his present work. It’s SPREADING DATTA NAMA and telling about the Glory of Dattamaharaj. While working in the present organization, he has taken this as a regular work, he is telling to many and many people of vizag. Now, a change was observed in the said company. The Managing Director, other General Managers and other officers and staff were started the recitation of datta nama and dattastava etc., Many employees are now reading Gurucharitra regularly and some times, they are calling me and sharing their experiences. Now, this Shastri became a popular one in the company and company raised his salary with in 6 months with a hike of Rs.1000/- per month to this person. Everyday in the morning, many employees are coming to his seat and

sharing the experiences and leading their lives very happily. This is the power of Dattamaharaj. He won’t leave his servants until they reach the stage of salvation. But he will test the intensity of the devotion of his devotees at all times. U should not leave him even u are in difficulties. U have to keep increased faith on him especially in troubles also. Then he will directly come into the picture and he will take the stearing . Then it is not necessary to think about any thing in your life. This is the secret of Datta sadhana. NAMMARAADU …..AMMO NINNU…DATTA DATTA!!! NAMMAKUNTE …DIKKU LEDU …..DATTA DATTA !!!! (NO OTHER SOURCE IS THERE EXCEPT DATTAGURU) AVADHOOTHA CHINTHANA SHREE GURUDEVA DATTA………. Subrahmanyam.Bharathuladatta_gururayasmarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.Subrahmanyam.Bharathuladatta_gururayasmarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

SAIRAM, It was very interesting to read the testimonial. Please pray for us also (our life is very insecure and dry) so that THE LORD can come down on hearing ur prayers and help us in some way or the other. bcos I have got a strong belief that, if noble souls like u pray for other the prayers will definitely bring fruit. Well, what is the meaning for "AVADHUTA". Can u please explain? thks in advance for ur faithful, sincere and single minded prayer. Regards to ur family and love to ur kids. Warm Wishes, Mrs.Malini Venkatesh P.S: Hope to send DD in ur name in a weeks time subrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya wrote: A DIVINE TESTIMONIAL – DATTAANUGRAHA – SHOWED THE SOURCE FOR LIVING – A REAL STORY – VOW! WHAT A POWER OF DATTAGURU!!!!!!!! Dear Members!!!! This is a real story which was happened in the month of October, 2006 in one family. We are giving the leelas of Dattaguru which were experienced by the devotees with their real

names. By reading these experiences, one have to follow the sadhana and have to surrender at paadukas of dattamaharaj to get his unbounded blessings. No exagaration is there or no imaginations are there sir/madam, these are the real incidents happened in the lives of those persons. So, please have faith on dattaguru and recite “digambara digambara shree paada vallabha digambara” as many times as u can. Now, we will try to read the following incident and we can see, how dattaguru showed the source of income for the family. Otherwise, the total family would have in streets with begging plates. As I have seen personally on that day…..I know the real situation of that family. Ok….we shall proceed for knowing the facts… In the month of October, 2006, I planned to visit Ganagapur Datta kshetra and conveyed the same to some of my

collegues/friends. A phone call was received from my friend i.e., from Guduru of Andhrapradesh and informed that he is also coming to Ganagapur with his relative named Shri THADEPALLI VENKATA RAMA CHANDRA SHEKHARA SHASTRI. So, he is the main person of this story. My friend said that, “Mr.Shastri is in troubles and u have to suggest any remedy for his successful life and we will discuss more in Ganagapur”. This is the brief of the talk which he conveyed over phone and I agreed to meet all at Ganagapur. So, I went to Ganagapur and met with my friend and his relative Shri Shastri garu. My friend conveyed that, Shastri is a devotee of Lord Dattatreya and performed Shree Gurucharitra for many times and even he has completed the parayana with ekaha (completing the total parayana of the book in one day) also. Then, I turned to Mr. Shastri and asked the problem. He started the narration of his story……, he is a B.Sc., graduate and worked as a “Factory incharge” in a Private company namely PHOTO INDUSTRIES, KHANAPARA, NEAR SBI BRANCH, MEGHALAYA, GOWHATHI. The company is a manufacturing company of cine positivie films and giving remuneration to this Shastry garu around Rs.25000/- p.m (Rupees twenty

five thousand per month). Now, the company was terminated him from his services in the process of reducing the staff of the company. Even they were not paid last month salary also. Here the problem was started. No job is there. Requested the company for placement. No favourable situations are there. So, He returned to

his place Nellore of A.P.with his wife and children. Applied for many companies with his experience and toured many places like Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Vizag and many more places in searching of job. No proper results are there. All the little saved amounts were spend for children’s school feeses with donations and lead his life for another 3 months without any job. Now, the position is very sad that, it is very difficult to have food and the wife and husband are always thinking about future and somany days were passed by having good sleep. In these circumstances, my friend suggested him to meet me at Ganagapur and to have the blessings of Shree Guru. I felt very unhappy about the situation of his family. At first, arranged a wonderful darshan of Shreeguru to him

(he is not in a position to purchase the puja tickets also), then I have given some mantras/stotras of Lord Dattatreya by explaining the process of recitation and Gurucharitra sapthaha parayana. I have given assurance to him to do the parayana without any break. Then I saw the happiest feelings on his face and he returned From Ganagapur to his place and started the process of sadhana. One reading of Shree gurucharitra with saptaha deeksha was completed by him and he is in complete sadhana of dattaguru and dedicated his body for the blessings of Lord Dattatreya. No job was found suitable for him. Again started the GC parayana for second time with regular mantra sadhana. He was totally dedicated and surrendered at the lotus feet of Dattamaharaj.

Here, dattaguru started in showing his power. He received a call letter from SOMI GROUP OF COMPANIES, REAL ESTATES & ART FILM INTERNATIONAL, VISHAKHAPATNAM. Vow!!! What a power of Dattaguru…..U KNOW…IN WHAT POSITION HE WAS APPOINTED? THEY APPOINTED HIM IN THE CADRE OF GENERAL MANAGER WITH Rs.15000/- salary per month. Generally, in Andhrapradesh, a general ordinary graduate can’t find job with 15000 rupees remuneration per month as a starting salary. That too… his previous company’s experience is not at all useful for his present work. He wondered about the call letter and immediately, he went to Vizag , attended interview and joined in the company. His family is still at Nellore and wants to shift the family in the coming April, 2007. Now the entire family of Shastry garu is in happy moods and they are praying dattaguru with whole

heart. He contacted me and cried for some time by telling the “Anugraha “ of Dattamaharaj. Now, u know???? What steps he has taken… He has taken a project work..What project work. It’s not connected to his present work. It’s SPREADING DATTA NAMA and telling about the Glory of Dattamaharaj. While working in the present organization, he has taken this as a regular work, he is telling to many and many people of vizag. Now, a change was observed in the said company. The Managing Director, other General Managers and other officers and staff were started the recitation of datta nama and dattastava etc., Many employees are now reading Gurucharitra regularly and some times, they are calling me and sharing their experiences. Now, this Shastri became a popular one in the company and company raised his salary with in 6 months with a hike of Rs.1000/- per month to this person. Everyday in

the morning, many employees are coming to his seat and sharing the experiences and leading their lives very happily. This is the power of Dattamaharaj. He won’t leave his servants until they reach the stage of salvation. But he will test the intensity of the devotion of his devotees at all times. U should not leave him even u are in difficulties. U have to keep increased faith on him especially in troubles also. Then he will directly come into the picture and he will take the stearing . Then it is not necessary to think about any thing in your life. This is the secret of Datta sadhana. NAMMARAADU …..AMMO NINNU…DATTA DATTA!!! NAMMAKUNTE …DIKKU LEDU …..DATTA DATTA !!!! (NO OTHER SOURCE IS THERE EXCEPT DATTAGURU) AVADHOOTHA CHINTHANA SHREE GURUDEVA DATTA………. Subrahmanyam.Bharathuladatta_gururaya smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail

beta.Subrahmanyam.Bharathuladatta_gururaya smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

SAIRAM, It was very interesting to read the testimonial. Please pray for us also (our life is very insecure and dry) so that THE LORD can come down on hearing ur sincere and true prayers and help us in some way or the other. bcos I have got a strong belief that, if noble souls like u pray for other the prayers will definitely bring fruit. Well, what is the meaning for "AVADHUTA". Can u please explain? thks in advance for ur faithful, sincere and single minded prayer. Regards to ur family and love to ur kids. Warm Wishes, Mrs.Malini Venkatesh P.S: Hope to send DD in ur name in a weeks time subrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya wrote: A DIVINE TESTIMONIAL – DATTAANUGRAHA – SHOWED THE SOURCE FOR LIVING – A REAL STORY – VOW! WHAT A POWER OF DATTAGURU!!!!!!!! Dear Members!!!! This is a real story which was happened in the month of October, 2006 in one family. We are giving the leelas of Dattaguru which were experienced by the devotees with their real

names. By reading these experiences, one have to follow the sadhana and have to surrender at paadukas of dattamaharaj to get his unbounded blessings. No exagaration is there or no imaginations are there sir/madam, these are the real incidents happened in the lives of those persons. So, please have faith on dattaguru and recite “digambara digambara shree paada vallabha digambara” as many times as u can. Now, we will try to read the following incident and we can see, how dattaguru showed the source of income for the family. Otherwise, the total family would have in streets with begging plates. As I have seen personally on that day…..I know the real situation of that family. Ok….we shall proceed for knowing the facts… In the month of October, 2006, I planned to visit Ganagapur Datta kshetra and conveyed the same to some of my

collegues/friends. A phone call was received from my friend i.e., from Guduru of Andhrapradesh and informed that he is also coming to Ganagapur with his relative named Shri THADEPALLI VENKATA RAMA CHANDRA SHEKHARA SHASTRI. So, he is the main person of this story. My friend said that, “Mr.Shastri is in troubles and u have to suggest any remedy for his successful life and we will discuss more in Ganagapur”. This is the brief of the talk which he conveyed over phone and I agreed to meet all at Ganagapur. So, I went to Ganagapur and met with my friend and his relative Shri Shastri garu. My friend conveyed that, Shastri is a devotee of Lord Dattatreya and performed Shree Gurucharitra for many times and even he has completed the parayana with ekaha (completing the total parayana of the book in one day) also. Then, I turned to Mr. Shastri and asked the problem. He started the narration of his story……, he is a B.Sc., graduate and worked as a “Factory incharge” in a Private company namely PHOTO INDUSTRIES, KHANAPARA, NEAR SBI BRANCH, MEGHALAYA, GOWHATHI. The company is a manufacturing company of cine positivie films and giving remuneration to this Shastry garu around Rs.25000/- p.m (Rupees twenty

five thousand per month). Now, the company was terminated him from his services in the process of reducing the staff of the company. Even they were not paid last month salary also. Here the problem was started. No job is there. Requested the company for placement. No favourable situations are there. So, He returned to

his place Nellore of A.P.with his wife and children. Applied for many companies with his experience and toured many places like Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Vizag and many more places in searching of job. No proper results are there. All the little saved amounts were spend for children’s school feeses with donations and lead his life for another 3 months without any job. Now, the position is very sad that, it is very difficult to have food and the wife and husband are always thinking about future and somany days were passed by having good sleep. In these circumstances, my friend suggested him to meet me at Ganagapur and to have the blessings of Shree Guru. I felt very unhappy about the situation of his family. At first, arranged a wonderful darshan of Shreeguru to him

(he is not in a position to purchase the puja tickets also), then I have given some mantras/stotras of Lord Dattatreya by explaining the process of recitation and Gurucharitra sapthaha parayana. I have given assurance to him to do the parayana without any break. Then I saw the happiest feelings on his face and he returned From Ganagapur to his place and started the process of sadhana. One reading of Shree gurucharitra with saptaha deeksha was completed by him and he is in complete sadhana of dattaguru and dedicated his body for the blessings of Lord Dattatreya. No job was found suitable for him. Again started the GC parayana for second time with regular mantra sadhana. He was totally dedicated and surrendered at the lotus feet of Dattamaharaj.

Here, dattaguru started in showing his power. He received a call letter from SOMI GROUP OF COMPANIES, REAL ESTATES & ART FILM INTERNATIONAL, VISHAKHAPATNAM. Vow!!! What a power of Dattaguru…..U KNOW…IN WHAT POSITION HE WAS APPOINTED? THEY APPOINTED HIM IN THE CADRE OF GENERAL MANAGER WITH Rs.15000/- salary per month. Generally, in Andhrapradesh, a general ordinary graduate can’t find job with 15000 rupees remuneration per month as a starting salary. That too… his previous company’s experience is not at all useful for his present work. He wondered about the call letter and immediately, he went to Vizag , attended interview and joined in the company. His family is still at Nellore and wants to shift the family in the coming April, 2007. Now the entire family of Shastry garu is in happy moods and they are praying dattaguru with whole

heart. He contacted me and cried for some time by telling the “Anugraha “ of Dattamaharaj. Now, u know???? What steps he has taken… He has taken a project work..What project work. It’s not connected to his present work. It’s SPREADING DATTA NAMA and telling about the Glory of Dattamaharaj. While working in the present organization, he has taken this as a regular work, he is telling to many and many people of vizag. Now, a change was observed in the said company. The Managing Director, other General Managers and other officers and staff were started the recitation of datta nama and dattastava etc., Many employees are now reading Gurucharitra regularly and some times, they are calling me and sharing their experiences. Now, this Shastri became a popular one in the company and company raised his salary with in 6 months with a hike of Rs.1000/- per month to this person. Everyday in

the morning, many employees are coming to his seat and sharing the experiences and leading their lives very happily. This is the power of Dattamaharaj. He won’t leave his servants until they reach the stage of salvation. But he will test the intensity of the devotion of his devotees at all times. U should not leave him even u are in difficulties. U have to keep increased faith on him especially in troubles also. Then he will directly come into the picture and he will take the stearing . Then it is not necessary to think about any thing in your life. This is the secret of Datta sadhana. NAMMARAADU …..AMMO NINNU…DATTA DATTA!!! NAMMAKUNTE …DIKKU LEDU …..DATTA DATTA !!!! (NO OTHER SOURCE IS THERE EXCEPT DATTAGURU) AVADHOOTHA CHINTHANA SHREE GURUDEVA DATTA………. Subrahmanyam.Bharathuladatta_gururaya smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail

beta.Subrahmanyam.Bharathuladatta_gururaya smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam , malini

radhakrishnan <maliniradhakrishnan wrote:

>

> SAIRAM,

>

> It was very interesting to read the testimonial. Please pray for

us also (our life is very insecure and dry) so that THE LORD can come

down on hearing ur sincere and true prayers and help us in some way

or the other. bcos I have got a strong belief that, if noble souls

like u pray for other the prayers will definitely bring fruit.

>

> Well, what is the meaning for " AVADHUTA " . Can u please explain?

>

> thks in advance for ur faithful, sincere and single minded prayer.

>

> Regards to ur family and love to ur kids.

>

> Warm Wishes,

>

> Mrs.Malini Venkatesh

>

> P.S: Hope to send DD in ur name in a weeks time

>

>

>

>

> subrahmanyam bharathula <datta_gururaya wrote:

> A DIVINE TESTIMONIAL – DATTAANUGRAHA – SHOWED THE SOURCE FOR

LIVING – A REAL STORY – VOW! WHAT A POWER OF DATTAGURU!!!!!!!!

>

> Dear Members!!!!

>

> This is a real story which was

happened in the month of October, 2006 in one family. We are giving

the leelas of Dattaguru which were experienced by the devotees with

their real names. By reading these experiences, one have to follow

the sadhana and have to surrender at paadukas of dattamaharaj to get

his unbounded blessings. No exagaration is there or no imaginations

are there sir/madam, these are the real incidents happened in the

lives of those persons. So, please have faith on dattaguru and

recite " digambara digambara shree paada vallabha digambara " as many

times as u can.

>

> Now, we will try to read the following incident and we can see,

how dattaguru showed the source of income for the family. Otherwise,

the total family would have in streets with begging plates. As I have

seen personally on that day…..I know the real situation of that

family. Ok….we shall proceed for knowing the facts…

>

> In the month of October, 2006, I

planned to visit Ganagapur Datta kshetra and conveyed the same to

some of my collegues/friends. A phone call was received from my

friend i.e., from Guduru of Andhrapradesh and informed that he is

also coming to Ganagapur with his relative named Shri THADEPALLI

VENKATA RAMA CHANDRA SHEKHARA SHASTRI. So, he is the main person of

this story. My friend said that, " Mr.Shastri is in troubles and u

have to suggest any remedy for his successful life and we will

discuss more in Ganagapur " . This is the brief of the talk which he

conveyed over phone and I agreed to meet all at Ganagapur.

>

> So, I went to Ganagapur and met with

my friend and his relative Shri Shastri garu. My friend conveyed

that, Shastri is a devotee of Lord Dattatreya and performed Shree

Gurucharitra for many times and even he has completed the parayana

with ekaha (completing the total parayana of the book in one day)

also. Then, I turned to Mr. Shastri and asked the problem. He

started the narration of his story……, he is a B.Sc., graduate and

worked as a " Factory incharge " in a Private company namely PHOTO

INDUSTRIES, KHANAPARA, NEAR SBI BRANCH, MEGHALAYA, GOWHATHI.

>

>

> The company is a manufacturing company of cine positivie films

and giving remuneration to this Shastry garu around Rs.25000/- p.m

(Rupees twenty five thousand per month). Now, the company was

terminated him from his services in the process of reducing the

staff of the company. Even they were not paid last month salary also.

Here the problem was started. No job is there. Requested the company

for placement. No favourable situations are there.

>

> So, He returned to his place Nellore of A.P.with his wife and

children. Applied for many companies with his experience and toured

many places like Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Vizag and many more places in

searching of job. No proper results are there. All the little saved

amounts were spend for children's school feeses with donations and

lead his life for another 3 months without any job. Now, the

position is very sad that, it is very difficult to have food and the

wife and husband are always thinking about future and somany days

were passed by having good sleep. In these circumstances, my friend

suggested him to meet me at Ganagapur and to have the blessings of

Shree Guru.

> I felt very unhappy about the situation of his family. At first,

arranged a wonderful darshan of Shreeguru to him (he is not in a

position to purchase the puja tickets also), then I have given some

mantras/stotras of Lord Dattatreya by explaining the process of

recitation and Gurucharitra sapthaha parayana. I have given

assurance to him to do the parayana without any break. Then I saw

the happiest feelings on his face and he returned

> From Ganagapur to his place and started the process of sadhana.

One reading of Shree gurucharitra with saptaha deeksha was completed

by him and he is in complete sadhana of dattaguru and dedicated his

body for the blessings of Lord Dattatreya. No job was found suitable

for him. Again started the GC parayana for second time with regular

mantra sadhana. He was totally dedicated and surrendered at the lotus

feet of Dattamaharaj. Here, dattaguru started in showing his power.

He received a call letter from SOMI GROUP OF COMPANIES, REAL

ESTATES & ART FILM INTERNATIONAL, VISHAKHAPATNAM. Vow!!! What a power

of Dattaguru…..U KNOW…IN WHAT POSITION HE WAS APPOINTED? THEY

APPOINTED HIM IN THE CADRE OF GENERAL MANAGER WITH Rs.15000/- salary

per month. Generally, in Andhrapradesh, a general ordinary graduate

can't find job with 15000 rupees remuneration per month as a starting

salary. That too… his previous company's experience is not at all

useful for his present work. He wondered

> about the call letter and immediately, he went to Vizag , attended

interview and joined in the company. His family is still at Nellore

and wants to shift the family in the coming April, 2007. Now the

entire family of Shastry garu is in happy moods and they are praying

dattaguru with whole heart. He contacted me and cried for some time

by telling the " Anugraha " of Dattamaharaj.

>

> Now, u know???? What steps he has taken… He has taken a project

work..What project work. It's not connected to his present work. It's

SPREADING DATTA NAMA and telling about the Glory of Dattamaharaj.

While working in the present organization, he has taken this as a

regular work, he is telling to many and many people of vizag. Now, a

change was observed in the said company. The Managing Director, other

General Managers and other officers and staff were started the

recitation of datta nama and dattastava etc., Many employees are now

reading Gurucharitra regularly and some times, they are calling me

and sharing their experiences. Now, this Shastri became a popular one

in the company and company raised his salary with in 6 months with a

hike of Rs.1000/- per month to this person. Everyday in the morning,

many employees are coming to his seat and sharing the experiences and

leading their lives very happily. This is the power of Dattamaharaj.

>

> He won't leave his servants until they reach the stage of

salvation. But he will test the intensity of the devotion of his

devotees at all times. U should not leave him even u are in

difficulties. U have to keep increased faith on him especially in

troubles also. Then he will directly come into the picture and he

will take the stearing . Then it is not necessary to think about any

thing in your life. This is the secret of Datta sadhana.

>

>

>

> NAMMARAADU …..AMMO NINNU…DATTA DATTA!!!

> NAMMAKUNTE …DIKKU LEDU …..DATTA DATTA !!!!

>

> (NO OTHER SOURCE IS THERE EXCEPT DATTAGURU)

>

>

>

> AVADHOOTHA CHINTHANA SHREE GURUDEVA DATTA……….

>

>

>

>

>

> Subrahmanyam.Bharathula

> datta_gururaya

> smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam

>

> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

>

>

>

> Subrahmanyam.Bharathula

> datta_gururaya

> smarthrugaami-dattavaibhavam

>

> We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

> (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

>

>

>

>

>

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

>