Guest guest

Jai Guru Datta,

I heard that there is very ancient Datta temple at Hyderabad near

Kothi will any body guide me in this regard by giving the exact

location and how iam supposed to reach there etc. I really appreciate

this gesture from our datta bhandus

Thanks and Regards,

Krishnakant

It is near Hanuman Vyayamshala, Koti/Sultan Bazar area. kant4u2 <kant4u2 wrote: Jai Guru Datta,I heard that there is very ancient Datta temple at Hyderabad near Kothi will any body guide me in this regard by giving the exact location and how iam supposed to reach there etc. I really appreciate this gesture from our datta bhandusThanks and Regards,Krishnakant

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

It is in KANDASWAMY LANE opposite the TELECOM Qrs,in the premises of RAJA KANDASWAMY SCHOOL. dr.p.r.k.prasad

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

yes hanuman vyayamshala is one very inportant landmark...u can aske for telecom officers colony also...pragati mahavidyalaya .. ..opp telecom off colony tehre is a small lane...u can aske for a saibaba temple ..inteh beginning of teh temple tehre is a sai temple ..deep insiade tehre is a datta temple adn also a very old shiva temple ...tehre is alos a school inside ..teh atmosphere inside near teh datta and teh shiva temples is very calm and serene jitendraSRIRAM KALAGA <drramkalaga wrote: It

is near Hanuman Vyayamshala, Koti/Sultan Bazar area. kant4u2 <kant4u2 > wrote: Jai Guru Datta,I heard that there is very ancient Datta temple at Hyderabad near Kothi will any body guide me in this regard by giving the exact location and how iam supposed to reach there etc. I really appreciate this gesture from our datta bhandusThanks and Regards,Krishnakant Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!