IndiaDivine.org

Anagha Vratam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members Sai Ram I have uploaded Anagha Vratam Procedure, Ashtadala Padam for Puja to our group files almost 2 to 3 weeks back. You people can go to our group files and check it. But the script is in Telugu. Please go through it. Thanks & Regards Kalpana

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Dear Member, The file contents of the procedure to perform ANAGHA VRATM doesnt displayed even after several clicks made on the file name. Can any send the file please. thanking you. Jai Datta sai master - kameshKalpana Bobba <bobba_kalpana wrote: Dear members Sai Ram I have uploaded Anagha Vratam Procedure, Ashtadala Padam for Puja to our group

files almost 2 to 3 weeks back. You people can go to our group files and check it. But the script is in Telugu. Please go through it. Thanks & Regards Kalpana Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Dear member Sai Ram I went to our group files and checked it is opening for me.It will take 2-3 min to open. It is PDF file. You have abode reader? Please Check once again. otherwise i will try to send through some other mail Id. Thanks & Regards Kalpanaoruganti kamesh <oruganti_kamesh wrote: Dear Member, The file contents of the procedure to

perform ANAGHA VRATM doesnt displayed even after several clicks made on the file name. Can any send the file please. thanking you. Jai Datta sai master - kameshKalpana Bobba <bobba_kalpana > wrote: Dear members Sai Ram I have uploaded Anagha Vratam Procedure, Ashtadala Padam for Puja to our group files almost 2 to 3 weeks back. You people can go to our group files and check it. But the script is in Telugu. Please go through it. Thanks & Regards Kalpana Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase. Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Jai saimaster Dear Member, Thanks I have downloaded the contents of file. thanks for the reply. - kameswararaoKalpana Bobba <bobba_kalpana wrote: Dear member Sai Ram I went to our group files and checked it is opening for me.It will take 2-3 min to open. It is PDF file. You have abode reader? Please Check once again. otherwise i will try to send through

some other mail Id. Thanks & Regards Kalpanaoruganti kamesh <oruganti_kamesh > wrote: Dear Member, The file contents of the procedure to perform ANAGHA VRATM doesnt displayed even after several clicks made on the file name. Can any send the file please. thanking you. Jai Datta sai master - kameshKalpana Bobba <bobba_kalpana > wrote: Dear members Sai Ram I have uploaded Anagha Vratam Procedure, Ashtadala Padam for Puja to our group files almost 2 to 3

weeks back. You people can go to our group files and check it. But the script is in Telugu. Please go through it. Thanks & Regards Kalpana Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase. Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

• 2 years later...

Dear member,

Could you please let me know where Anagha Vratam Procedure file is available to download?

Could you send it to me if possible?

Jai Guru Deva Datta.

Dear members Sai Ram I have uploaded Anagha Vratam Procedure, Ashtadala Padam for Puja to our group files almost 2 to 3 weeks back. You people can go to our group files and check it. But the script is in Telugu. Please go through it. Thanks & Regards Kalpana