IndiaDivine.org

Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I have heard a lot about you both online and offline.I also enquired in the temple about you.Iam now in Toronto, I would like to meet you while you are here.To take your blessings.

(rest of the e-mail withheld for privacy sake)

Seeking blessings,

S(Name with held)

Dear S Garu,

I do not met anyone in the group or outside much, except if there is anything urgent, or for my professional or family reasons.

Iam a nobody, sir. Your anxiousness to meet must be for my Gurunathar.Without His blessings, Iam naught.

Also, I make it a policy thus to keep in check my ego. Better to do service,seva,etc anonymously.Already ego plays a havoc in even Rishi's lives, will "Yours yogically" withstand its onslaught? I just take refuge at the Blue Lotus feet of my Gurunathar.Whenever you see the name "Shreeram Balijepalli", please substitute it mentally with the words "Rajagopala Anandanathar",my Guru, for I do not exist.

Your blessings consequently should come from Him.When you went to the temple, you should enquire about my Gurunathar, Goddess, the Temple's Mahima and Sthalapurana,miracles,etc.Not a "Thucchapu Manavudu"(lowly mortal) like me.

My wishes are always there for you. Carry on with your divine work.

Shreeram Balijepalli

Hreem Rajarajeshwari Paradevatha!

Purity, Powers, Parabrahmam...

Click to join Rajarajeshwari_Kalpataru