IndiaDivine.org

Video

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam.Thank you very much for sending information.It is breathtaking.Can we get a DVD of this.?KrishnaraoOn Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 3:00 PM, krishna prasad <skandasai_ram wrote:

Sairam,

Kindly watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1wzMF38RmQ & feature=related

or you can also watch it Thru SBOITUBE linkhttp://www..com/sboitube_youtube_videos19.htm

Sairam.

Regards,

krishna.A

grace of god is like an insurance it will help you unlimited when you are in need.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

sairam

excellant. Keep it up.Swamy is watching and U will be blessed by him

with best wishes once again pl.keep it up

bye sairam

n.sampath

On 3/2/08, krishna prasad <skandasai_ram wrote:

Sairam,

Kindly watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1wzMF38RmQ & feature=related

or you can also watch it Thru SBOITUBE linkhttp://www..com/sboitube_youtube_videos19.htm

Sairam.

Regards,

krishna.A

grace of god is like an insurance it will help you unlimited when you are in need.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

-- bye sairamn.sampath

• 1 year later...

OM SRI SAIRAM

I too accept with these words, GOD does not asks for valuables. He would always want to help people who are poor and sick. His life itself was an example.

Sairam

So far Shirdi Baba and Sai Baba  are concerned ,offering valuable things and riches to the temple and shrine would not make the Divine Embodiment happy.What's the benefit of offering valuables to the shrines while hundreds of thousands of poor people are dying due to hunger,illness and for want of help. For the true devotee of SAI it does not suit. In the name of SAI he should have donate cash or kind to the poor,orphans,sick and others who are desperate in need of.

SAIRAM

I AM REMINDED OF A PSALM FROM BIBLE " THOSE WHO HELP THE NEEDY AND POOR ARE GREAT IN THE EYES OF GOD...." YES, WHY DOES HE NEED ANY THING FROM US WHEN HE IS THE OWNER OF EVERY THING. ALL WHAT HE EXPECTS IS THAT WE SHOULD NOT CLAIM ANY RIGHT ON ANYTHING WHATEVER WE POSSESS AS OUR OWN. ON THE OTHER HAND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS WHO ARE IN NEED WITH OUT ANTICIPATING ANYTHING IN RETURN NOT EVEN TO EARN ANY POONYAM OR TO PLEASE GOD - NISHKAMYAKAM.

JAI SAIRAM.

p.n. ganesh--- On Wed, 27/1/10, rukmini wrote:

Re: [sBOI-post] Video Date: Wednesday, 27 January, 2010

OM SRI SAIRAM

I too accept with these words, GOD does not asks for valuables. He would always want to help people who are poor and sick. His life itself was an example.

Sairam

So far Shirdi Baba and Sai Baba are concerned ,offering valuable things and riches to the temple and shrine would not make the Divine Embodiment happy.What's the benefit of offering valuables to the shrines while hundreds of thousands of poor people are dying due to hunger,illness and for want of help. For the true devotee of SAI it does not suit. In the name of SAI he should have donate cash or kind to the poor,orphans, sick and others who are desperate in need of.

even i thought in the same way. BABA himself told that he didn't like costly things offering to him that too he is a siddh purush.--- On Tue, 26/1/10, Deo wrote:[sBOI-post] Video Date: Tuesday, 26 January, 2010

So far Shirdi Baba and Sai Baba are concerned ,offering valuable things and riches to the temple and shrine

would not make the Divine Embodiment happy.What's the benefit of offering valuables to the shrines while hundreds of thousands of poor people are dying due to hunger,illness and for want of help. For the true devotee of SAI it does not suit. In the name of SAI he should have donate cash or kind to the poor,orphans, sick and others who are desperate in need of.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

I came across this video while browsing through the net.Watch this song fully and you will understand how lucky you are.People avoid pain and embrace pleasure but for a moment embrace this pain of watching this video and this is for your good.(Sung beautifully by KJesudas and set to tune by Ilayaraja)Do not miss it.Though a film song,it is very touching.(Taken with real beggars).I keep getting emails which accuse Lord Dattatreya for their states/troubles.Most of them are from surprisingly NRIs who live(or are supposed to live) in greater comforts than their brothers and sisters in India.How much should these people(in the video) curse every God and Goddess,every second of their life?"I cried I did not have shoes but I stopped crying the moment I saw people who did not have even legs..."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC3t9jUEB14(If you have moistness in your heart,it will come as tears after watching this video) The song is originally from Ramana Maharishi's book(Ramana Geetham) modified a bit by Ilayaraja. He says(My loose translation below):I brought into this body with blood,muscles,nerves...the greatest begging bowl,begging, Oh Lord! My Lord!...Is this (bowl) given by my parents?Or is it due to my past kArmic deeds?Since I did not cognize these subtle philosophical concepts,(in previous births)I now became a total puppet in this birth(cognizing) and beg with this begging bowl(called human body)All of the wealth lies with you(My Lord) whereforth am I going(in vain) to beg?Just this begging bowl(pAthram) lies with me and the string(sUtram) lies with you.Not once,not twice but many many times,you made me take birth,Is it due to newly made karmAs or my past sinful deeds? You made me tremble in suffering every second,My desperate poverty-ridden life makes me chase money,And my mind goes insane crying--"(grant me)Grace,Grace,Grace"Seeing with Your benevolent eyesWith thy flower-like feet you will bear meYour gracious and sacred hands which caress me and take me into refugeAnd for this,do I beg with this begging bowl!!Yours Yogically,MythreyaP.S. You don't need to understand the language of the song as the language of suffering is the same in every language,in every heart and every soul on this earth.