Guest guest

Guest guest

Working in offshore and follow vitham since from last week,plan to go to

Sabarimala.Advise me which way i have to go? ( Pathanam padi or sother

entrance with or without irumudi )

Regards

Thirumaal

Guest guest

Dear Thirumal... always try to visit Sabarimala, with Irumudi. - Irumudi is the only offering you can offer to our god Swami Ayyappan - In Sabarimala, more than Idol 'pathinetam padi' is more sacared one. Idol changed in many years........ but the 'pathinetam padi is the real thing existing there for many years. So try to go with irumudi, after taking viradham (in ur possible way). Swamy Saranamro122007 <ro122007 wrote: Working in offshore

and follow vitham since from last week,plan to go toSabarimala.Advise me which way i have to go? ( Pathanam padi or sotherentrance with or without irumudi )RegardsThirumaal

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Guest guest

Sir, Thanks for a kind response, and plan to go sabari after full virudham ( 41 days ) Regards Thirumaal "N.Jayakumar" <jayak12 wrote: Dear Thirumal... always try to visit Sabarimala, with Irumudi. - Irumudi is the only offering you can offer to our god Swami Ayyappan - In Sabarimala, more than Idol 'pathinetam padi' is more sacared one. Idol changed in many years........ but the 'pathinetam padi is the real thing existing there for many years. So try to go with irumudi, after taking viradham (in ur possible way). Swamy Saranamro122007 <ro122007 wrote: Working in offshore and follow vitham since from last week,plan to go toSabarimala.Advise me which way i have to go? ( Pathanam padi or sotherentrance with or without irumudi )RegardsThirumaal Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Dear all, Acutual plan is on this month july 16, But reference to Gurji and thro this net information i am going to sabari after full virudham. Positively on next month. Regards Thirumaal Vaidyanathan V <vaidu316 wrote: When are U planning to start the yatra? Regards Vaidyanathan On 7/5/07, ro122007 <ro122007 wrote: Working in offshore and follow vitham since from last week,plan to go toSabarimala.Advise me which way i have to go? ( Pathanam padi or sotherentrance with or without irumudi )RegardsThirumaal -- Best RegardsVaidyanathan

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

• 2 months later...

Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa

Hi Swamy,

My name is sheejoy and reside at chennai and i have joined and read all your mails to group.

Really intresting and i just need a information on the sabri mala journey.kindly help me on this.

My friends fathers father has passed away 6 months before, so i want to know whether he and his father are eligible to vist sabrimala

this year or any formalities to be done before veradham.

Kindly advice on this as we have to book ticket for this year journey.

REGARDSSHEEJOY

ro 12 <ro122007Vaidyanathan V <vaidu316Cc: sriayyappan Sent: Monday, 9 July, 2007 11:29:30 PMRe: DHARSAN

Dear all,

Acutual plan is on this month july 16, But reference to Gurji and thro this net information

i am going to sabari after full virudham.

Positively on next month.

Regards

Thirumaal Vaidyanathan V <vaidu316 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

When are U planning to start the yatra?

Regards

Vaidyanathan

On 7/5/07, ro122007 <ro122007 > wrote:

Working in offshore and follow vitham since from last week,plan to go toSabarimala.Advise me which way i have to go? ( Pathanam padi or sotherentrance with or without irumudi )RegardsThirumaal-- Best RegardsVaidyanathan

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group.

swami saranam ,

i would like to inform you that nobody in this universe has got the right to stop any one by going to shabarimalaihow ever according to tantri of shabarimalai one canot under take pilgrimage for minimum of 90 days then its up to the individual because if the person who has lost his parents is he going to other temples in chennai ,weather is he following matru diksha or pitru diksha ( keeping beard for the entire year ) weather is he leading family life or is he observing celeibacy for the entire year i will quote an example of person called Guruswami Giri Mama owner of M/S giri Trading agency pf Mumbai & Chennai swmi lost his wife years back and immediately after finishing the ceremony on 13 th day mama all alone left for shabarimalai because for him lord Ayyappa was above every thing another friend of mine who is the son of Mr Purnan Raman who was an great personality and a member of pamba Kurungayam Brahmana samooham & member of sri hari bhajana samooham of Ollur expired on 3 rd jan 2004 purnan mama has informed his son Ravi that he should under take his pilgimage after 13 th day and his ashes was supposed to be immersed in Holy River pamba hence swami its your friends father who should take the decision and if you ask the so called Guru swami then you will get differnt opinions and you may get confused so never give any statement to other swamis that you should not go or you can go its better to leave it up to the individual if you feel that Ayyappa is above all for you then proceed but you should not be nervous nor you should have a wavering mind because for me let come what may only lord Ayyappan is above all not only for me but for my entire family because he and his parivaram is reponsible for today what ever we are

Thanking you

Swamiye Saranam ayyappa

Nitya Kanni

On 10/4/07, sheejoy sreekumar <shee27joy

> wrote:

Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa

Hi Swamy,

My name is sheejoy and reside at chennai and i have joined and read all your mails to group.

Really intresting and i just need a information on the sabri mala journey.kindly help me on this.

My friends fathers father has passed away 6 months before, so i want to know whether he and his father are eligible to vist sabrimala

this year or any formalities to be done before veradham.

Kindly advice on this as we have to book ticket for this year journey.

REGARDSSHEEJOY

ro 12 <

ro122007 >Vaidyanathan V <vaidu316Cc:

sriayyappan Sent: Monday, 9 July, 2007 11:29:30 PMRe: DHARSAN

Dear all,

Acutual plan is on this month july 16, But reference to Gurji and thro this net information

i am going to sabari after full virudham.

Positively on next month.

Regards

Thirumaal Vaidyanathan V <vaidu316 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

When are U planning to start the yatra?

Regards

Vaidyanathan

On 7/5/07, ro122007 <ro122007 > wrote:

Working in offshore and follow vitham since from last week,plan to go toSabarimala.Advise me which way i have to go? ( Pathanam padi or sotherentrance with or without irumudi )RegardsThirumaal -- Best RegardsVaidyanathan

Looking for a deal?

Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group.

Excellent words Mainly for our Ayyappan Temple no such Sastharams required; If you see many are doing rites for their ancestors in Pampa river; Pampa river is equal to Ganges. same words of Sri Venkatraman Subrmani was told by my elders / gurus to myself. But it all depends on individuals; If you discuss more you will get confused more. If they really doesn't want to stop their darshan, tell them to go; But with a clear mind. Swamiye Saranamvenkatraman subramani <venkatraman.subramani wrote: swami saranam , i would like to inform you that nobody in this universe has got the right to stop any one by going to shabarimalaihow ever according to tantri of shabarimalai one canot under take pilgrimage for minimum of 90 days then its up to the individual because if the person who has lost his parents is he going to other temples in chennai ,weather is he following matru diksha or pitru diksha ( keeping beard for the entire year ) weather is he leading family life or is he observing celeibacy for the entire year i will quote an example of person called Guruswami Giri Mama owner of M/S giri Trading agency pf Mumbai & Chennai swmi lost his wife years back and immediately after finishing the ceremony on 13 th day mama all alone left for shabarimalai because for him lord Ayyappa was above every thing another friend of mine who is the son of

Mr Purnan Raman who was an great personality and a member of pamba Kurungayam Brahmana samooham & member of sri hari bhajana samooham of Ollur expired on 3 rd jan 2004 purnan mama has informed his son Ravi that he should under take his pilgimage after 13 th day and his ashes was supposed to be immersed in Holy River pamba hence swami its your friends father who should take the decision and if you ask the so called Guru swami then you will get differnt opinions and you may get confused so never give any statement to other swamis that you should not go or you can go its better to leave it up to the individual if you feel that Ayyappa is above all for you then proceed but you should not be nervous nor you should have a wavering mind because for me let come what may only lord Ayyappan is above all not only for me but for my entire family because he and his parivaram is reponsible for today what ever we are Thanking you Swamiye Saranam

ayyappa Nitya Kanni On 10/4/07, sheejoy sreekumar <shee27joy (AT) (DOT) co.in > wrote: Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa Hi Swamy, My name is sheejoy and reside at chennai and i have joined and read all your mails to group. Really intresting and i just need a information on the sabri mala journey.kindly help me on this. My friends fathers father has passed away 6 months before, so i want to know whether he and his father are eligible to

vist sabrimala this year or any formalities to be done before veradham. Kindly advice on this as we have to book ticket for this year journey. REGARDSSHEEJOY ro 12 < ro122007 >Vaidyanathan V <vaidu316 >Cc: sriayyappan Sent: Monday, 9 July, 2007 11:29:30 PMRe: DHARSAN Dear all, Acutual plan is on this

month july 16, But reference to Gurji and thro this net information i am going to sabari after full virudham. Positively on next month. Regards Thirumaal Vaidyanathan V <vaidu316 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: When are U planning to start the yatra? Regards Vaidyanathan On 7/5/07, ro122007 <ro122007 > wrote: Working in offshore and follow vitham since from last week,plan to go toSabarimala.Advise me which way i have to go? ( Pathanam padi or

sotherentrance with or without irumudi )RegardsThirumaal -- Best RegardsVaidyanathan Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase. Bring your gang together - do your thing. Start your group. Stop analyzing life. Just live it. ....... Analysis is what makes it complicated www.kanyahomes.com

Mail now has unlimited storage, which means you can have spam control and more space for those important e-mails.