IndiaDivine.org

Swamy Saranam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Samy's, Can anyone advice me, I miss the 1st Day Karthigai which fall on Sunday to put Malai due to some personal problem.Can i still make it to put Malai. Please advice me on this urgently,Any Guruswami. My e-mail is k.thevan74 Swamy Saranam. Thevan.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Hi Thevan,Its ok. Just pick an auspicious day and put your malai then.Start your vrtham from today itself(thats the main thing)On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 7:55 PM, Thevan K <k.thevan74 wrote:

Dear Samy's, Can anyone advice me, I miss the 1st Day Karthigai which fall on Sunday to put Malai due to some personal problem.Can i still make it to put Malai.

Please advice me on this urgently,Any Guruswami. My e-mail is k.thevan74 Swamy Saranam.

Thevan. Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Swami Saranam.

Agree with Arun swami.

Thevan swami, you can start the vratham and then on the day of your journey, can wear the mani mala and proceed and complete the holy yatra.

Have also started the vratham on 16/11/2008, will be wearing the mala on the day of our journey and kettunira on 12th December 2008. Our Guruswami has advised like that, and we are following his footsteps..

It is only the complete devotion to Him that matters swami.

Swami Saranam.

D.S.Venkatesh.

k.thevan74CC: sriayyappan From: arunmailDate: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:26:09 -0800Re: Swamy Saranam

Hi Thevan,Its ok. Just pick an auspicious day and put your malai then.Start your vrtham from today itself(thats the main thing)

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 7:55 PM, Thevan K <k.thevan74 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Samy's,

Can anyone advice me, I miss the 1st Day Karthigai which fall on Sunday to put Malai due to some personal problem.Can i still make it to put Malai.

Please advice me on this urgently,Any Guruswami.

My e-mail is k.thevan74 (AT) (DOT) co.in

Swamy Saranam.

Thevan.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Team India gets set to thwart Australia's quest for the final frontier. Catch the action on MSN Try it now!