IndiaDivine.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sir, I am new member of this group. So I dont know what exactly is to done. I am from India (New Delhi)i dont know how to pray & what to do Please guide me in this matter. Thanks Sunil Sharma

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

Guest guest

hi sunil i m saman from new delhi it self i welcome u to this group in this group our didi mrs veena gupta is the ardent devotee of sai amritvani and she reccites sai amritvani onevery thursday if u can sincerily read or listen sai amritvani on that day from 11am to approx12 then u can get ur name in the prayer list arranged by the aunty.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Hi Samandeep I dont have any copy of Sai amritvani please arange for me than i will do it every thursday. Jai Sai RamThankssaman deep <sam_sabur wrote: hi sunil i m saman from new delhi it self i welcome u to this group in this group our didi mrs veena gupta is the ardent devotee of sai amritvani and she reccites sai amritvani onevery thursday if u can sincerily read or listen sai amritvani on that day from 11am to approx12

then u can get ur name in the prayer list arranged by the aunty. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

• 4 months later...

sai ram u r most welcome in our sai familyAnuradha Wusirika <a_wusirika wrote: Sairam Anithagaru, We have a new member who is interested in our group. Her name is lakshmi & her email is bommakanti (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net. Please welcome her to our group.May baba bless you all,Anuradha Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much

more! Try Windows Live OneCare! Try now!

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

• 1 year later...

sir

please include my brother name in your group since he is going sabarimalai for the past 26 years.

his email address

ramaguru1959

G.Soundary

a smile a day keeps worries away