IndiaDivine.org

NIKHILDHAM / DASAMAHAVIDHYA TEMPLE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends, I'm a humble disciple of Gurudev Shri Sudarshan Nathji and Gurumata Dr. Sadhana Singhji and our Sadgurudev is Paramhans Swami Nikhileshwaraanand, the great yogi of the divine land of Siddhashram, a place divine even to gods. We belong to the DASA MAHAVIDHYA SADHAK PARIVAR which was formed in 1999. SADHANA SIDDHI VIGYAN, (a monthly magazine that is published in Bhopal) was launched in 1999. Everybody on this earth is facing some problem or has desire or wish to be fulfilled. There are many persons on the earth who claims that they will solve problems

and people keeping faith or trust shoulders responsibility on them, but even then their problems remains unsolved or desire remains un-fulfilled, though they spend a huge amount to get rid of their problems. My Gurudev's aim (which he does voluntarily and doesn't charge any money from any one) is to do social welfare through the medium of Sadhana, Mantra and Tantra, which had become much maligned over the ages due to the greed of corrupt priests and pseudo-Tantriks. Normally, people are afraid and despised by the word Tantra which had unfortunately become linked to vile practices like money spinning and satiation of carnal desires at the expense of the gullible and ignorant common folk. To these individuals, I kindly request them to go to my Gurudev's place in Bhopal just for once and feel the difference.

Our Gurudev will provide you the right sadhana, the right material (be it Rudraksha or Sri Yantra), will make you participate at different Shivirs that he organises all over India and one will definitely benefit. NIKHILDHAM, a temple situated 30 kms away from Bhopal in a place called Bhojpur was inaugurated in March 2005 and the "Shila stapana of Sadgurudev Nikhileshwaranand" was performed in June 2006. This temple is under construction and requires lot of monetary contributions to accomplish the task. It is made only for social welfare and it would be a real place of worship of our Sadgurudev, Dasa Mahavidhyas, Lord Shiva, Sarabeshwar, Bhairav, Shani Bhawagan, Lord Ganapati, Lord Hanuman etc where individuals will be given "Dikshas" to perform their sadhanas. The aim is to have accommodation facility so that people from all

corners of India and the rest of the world can come and stay at Nikhildham itself. Through this appeal, I'm earnestly requesting you to contribute generously so that the construction work can be carried out as per schedule. Those who intend to take part in this noble cause may draw their DD/Cheque in the name of "Maha Vidhya Sadhak Charitable Trust", payable at Bhopal (Registration No : 2/B113/0607) and send it to Gurudev Shri Sudarshan Nathji, Sadhana Siddhi Vigyan, 5, plot no. 210, Zone 1, M.P.Nagar, Bhopal, Tel : 0755 – 4283681 / 4269368. In case, if you wish to receive a copy of the magazine "Sadhana Siddhi Vigyan", please let me know. At your

disposal for any further information,Best regardsJAI GURUDEV/JAI MAA TARA Reghu DevarajA humble servant of Paramhans Swami Nikhileshwaraanand and Maa Tara

SHOUT IT OUT! Tell everyone, from anywhere, that you're online on Messenger