IndiaDivine.org

rudraksha other than 1 to 14 - Pandit Arjun

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear pandit Arjun Could you please tell us the name of thta "unheard modern book and unheard midievel book" so that we can also benefit from it. Also, after redaing it only anybody can give his/her own opinion. Regards Devenpanditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 wrote: dear friendsmay i request all the highly researched most learnt rudraksha masters of this group to kindly substantiate the recommendation of higher

mukh rudraksha above 14 mukh.in my limited research upon studying various puranas and upanishads, i found clear recommendations, lordships, usages and mantras ONLY for 1 to 14 mukh rudraksha. none of these most famous puranas and upanishads even vaguely mention about the possibility or existence of higher mukh rudrakshas. rather, these puranas were conclusively confirming that rudraksha ARE 14 types.recently i was shown a book by some modern researcher citing some unheard modern book which further cites some unheard medieval book wherein details of higher mukh rudraksha are given. no vedic holy scripture viz. puranas or upanishads were mentioned.in the absence of not knowing the lordships, not knowing the mantras, not knowing the usages, how can we deal in rudrakshas above 14 mukh.i also failed to find the mention of gaurishankar, trijuti, ganesh, savaar and various other shaped rudrakshas in the

holy scriptures.could any researcher shares his gems of knowledge on the scriptural corroboration of these higher mukh and other shaped rudrakshas.with best wishes and blessingspandit arjunwww.rudraksharemedy.comsacred-objects , "Mahamuni Das" <mahamuni wrote:>> Yes! Well said! I echo these thoughts!> > - > umeshkhnn > sacred-objects > Friday, August 10, 2007 7:14 AM> Re: Ha ha!!! Eka Mukhi Katha> > > sacred-objects , vasdev kripalani udharam > <binnumero@> wrote:> >Hello Everybody,> >

I would like to know that if a 21 mukhi with clear cut lines is cut > open and if 21 seeds are not found inside does it cease to be a 21 > mukhi???> > Similiarly if a round bead with only one clearly marked line is cut > open and it has 2 seeds does it cease to be one mukhi???> > I do not think that in the ancient times one had X-ray machines to > see inside the beads, so I think that at that time a round bead > having only one clear line would be ONE MUKHI.Any way its a matter > of faith Like they say if you belive then a stone also would be GOD > but without faith its a stone.> > Let each one follow their heart.> > umesh> > > Dear Sir,> > > > No one here is to be black listed. No one is wrong. > > > > Best wishes,> > Richard> > > > Respected

Gentleman,> > If u black list anybody you are trying to antagonise,instead of > that i would suggest please help him out, since he knows not what > he should know.Be a guide line to him,show him the right part.> > You ignore him only when he does not accept the right > part."Sacrifice takes you nearer to God.> > Sorry for interfering into your personal matter.> > > > Siddharth Mishra <sidhmis@> > wrote: > > Dear Pandit Arjun, > > For god sake pl dont misguide the menbers of this group with > your stupid theories. Here no body wants your 1 Mukhis Rudrakshas > for 2 or 3 Lakhs. Pl dont befool people for own your commercial > interests. > > It is a simple logic that a four Mukhi has 4 chambers and four > seeds similarly a 5 Mukhi has 5 seeds. There could be one odd > exception where in the bead might have less seed. But for that

> exception we can not authentically comment on all Rudrakshas. > > Now pl dont ask me how many Rudrakshan I have cut.> > > > Respected Richard Sir, > > Pl ban this person from the group and his websit be > blacklisted. He appears to be a spurious supplier of Rudrakshas > whose main aim is to misguide people and sell his spurious 1 > Mukhis. Lets have the positive people and knowledgeable people like > you, Rajiv Krishna Dasa, Rudra Centre, Amit Uniyalji, etc. to guide > the whole fraternity of Rudrakshas. > > > > Regards, > > Siddharth> > > > panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004@> wrote:> > dear friend ole> > > > yes, i stick to my observation that in a four, five or six mukhi > > rudraksha the gap between the lines is wide and you find the > number > > of locules or

chambers or seeds within it. but when comes to > higher > > mukh rudrakhsa like 13, 14 and above, you would fine few lines > having > > good gap and few lines especially on both sides near the centre, > have > > as little as no gap between them and hence you find thier inner > > chambers mixed and you also find less number of seeds. i dont cut > a > > rudraksha as lord shiva dwells in it but have seen a couple of 14 > and > > 13mukh beads when they got broken accidentally and then tested > them. > > i am not a hyprocite to treat a rudraksha as god and then cut and > > test it like a commodity. i strictly believe a rudraksha as lord > > shiva and hence will not cut it to test it. even the gentleman who > > tested a 14mukh and found 14 loculi is laying emphasis on the word > > well developed and

large sized which means all the small and > medium > > sized rudraksha will not pass this test. most of the rudraksha of > > higher mukh are available in small and medium size and the largest > > beads are sold as collector beads at exorbitant prices as they are > > very rarely available.> > > > also when a rudraksha is plucked from the tree and is cleaned and > a > > hole made, you would find several seeds falling off when the > supplier > > makes the hole. very rarely you find a higher mukh rudraksha > without > > a hole.> > > > so all i am saying is that there is no foolproof scientific test > and > > system to measure the number of seeds of a rudraksha or the number > of > > chambers inside the rudraksha matching the external lines.> > > > with best wishes

and blessings> > pandit arjun> > www.rudraksharemedy.com> > > > sacred-objects , Ole Alstrup <alstrup@> > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Pandit Arjun,> > > > > > Do I understand you correctly that there is no 13 or 14 Nepali > > mukhi beads in existence with the equivalent number of locules > > inside? How many beads have you tested? What method did you use?> > > > > > Thanking you,> > > > > > Ole> > > > > > panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004@> wrote:> > > dear brother richard> > > > > > you are truly blessed to see the original round ek mukh > rudraksha > > with > > > your trusted late kalibaba. hope this

answers to disbelievers > who > > call > > > it a myth.> > > > > > elementary truth is that one would find several mukhi rudraksha > > coming > > > from the same tree. so if one finds only one line naturally > > developed > > > in a round rudraksha bead, he must construe it as a one mukh > > rudraksha.> > > > > > i challenge openly with all those laboratary test hungry > > disbelievers > > > to prove 14 locules in a 14mukh rudraksha and 13 locules in a > > 13mukh > > > rudraksha. if they start mentioning exceptions and > impossibilities, > > > then they must not preach locules as a certain rule to decipher > the > > > number of lines external matching the number of locules within.> > > > > > the gods and sages have

only advised to COUNT the number of > lines > > ON > > > the rudraksha and i follow only that method treating it as a > holy > > > divine product with the invisible god dwelling in it.> > > > > > hence rudraksha is a matter of solicitation and a holy object of > > > faith. a person who has faith in the sacred object and in the > > person > > > who provides that, buys it. a person not having faith does not > buy > > > it. it is as simple as it is. hence there is no need for us to > have > > > two groups of believers and disbelievers fighting each other to > > prove > > > their theory is correct.> > > > > > after all, we are all having the same objective of serving the > > natives > > > by providing them sacred objects and i advise all

rudraksha > > fraternity > > > to serve their customers in their own ways instead of > criticising > > > others in an internecine way.> > > > > > with best wishes and blessings> > > pandit arjun> > > www.rudraksharemedy.com> > > > > > sacred-objects , "Richard Shaw-Brown" > > > <rsbj66@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > It is amazing. If you want to see action in this group, then > just> > > > question goal dhana Eka Mukhi.> > > > > > > > Late Kali Baba of Nepal had a genuine goal dhana eka mukhi. For> > > > certain. Seeing very closely is believing. And Kali Baba > deserved >

> Eka> > > > Mukhi. Actually Eka Mukhi is the ornament of Advaitavadins, > > tyagis,> > > > not Grihastas. I wouldn't wear an eka mukhi even if I had one. > I > > would> > > > worship it as Lord Shiva. In my opinion Chaturdasha Mukhi is > the> > > > ultimate for Grihastas.> > > > > > > > Y/s,> > > > Richard> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. > Tryit > > now.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better Globetrotter.

Get better travel answers from someone > who knows.> > Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > > > > binode kripalani> > numerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)> > binodeuk@> > binode_kripalani@> > > > > > > > Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without > download.> >> > > > > > > --> > > > > Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.11/944 - Release 8/9/2007 2:44 PM>

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.