Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste! As late Pope John Paul said about Shunyavad: It is atheism. The

Buddhists got all

upset. Same for advaitavadin: atheist. But they don't like to be called atheist

(nastik). Well

you can't deny God and also enjoy the honor of being a theist. The Pope is

right.

Chaitanya Mahaprabhu once said, " Mayavadi bhasa sunile hai sarva nasha " I anyone

hears

the shunya or advaita philosophy they are ruined! "

So fess-up: Are you a theist or atheist? You can't be both!

Y/s,

Richard

sacred-objects , " Richard Shaw-Brown " <rsbj66 wrote:

>

> Wow! Who wrote this is an atheist (Check the dictionary atheist definition n.

One who

disbelieves or denies the existence of God). Advaitavad and Buddhism are both,

finally,

atheistic. Y/s, Richard

>

> sacred-objects , Abhishek Dutta <benarsibabu@> wrote:

> >

> > Liberation has more to do with, freedom from fear. I once queried a

Himalayan Master

> as to what the term Liberation denote; He stated true liberation means;

freedom from

fear.

> & added.. it also means knowing who you really are.

> >

> > The philiosophy of Advaitya offers freedom from all dogmas of so called

surreal

> liberation. Know it " Abhi " that you shall be be delivered & to know who we all

really are

> check out the attachment...

> >

> > Best

> >

> > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Namaste! COOL! So we take 0.0001 out of 6 billion and THAT is how many

people get

> > liberated every day. Easy to figure. Hard to attain! Y/s, R-

> >

> > sacred-objects , " bala_songyi " <bala_songyi@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hahaha ? 90 at todays popoulation of approx 9 billion.

> > > And that 90 is minus by 0.0001%,

> > >

> > > Cheers

> > > BMW

> > > sacred-objects , deven chopra

> > > <chopradeven81@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Richard Ji,

> > > >

> > > > My laugh in the previous mail after calculating the number was

> > > on the fact that:

> > > >

> > > > There will still be millions of people who think they can

> > > achieve Dharma.

> > > >

> > > > So,Do they think that Dharma is so easy to achieve.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Deven

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:

> > > > Lord Krishna says " one out of thousands are INTERESTED

> > > in Dharma, and

> > > > out of thousands of such dharmis one rarely gains realization.

> > > This is

> > > > no joke! It is the statement in the Gita. Y/s, Richard

> > > >

> > > > sacred-objects , deven chopra

> > > > <chopradeven81@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > So, we can say that one in a million will get Dharma.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > hahahhaahahahahahah

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Deven

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:

> > > > > Krishna says one in 1,000 is interested in Dharma. And of

> > > > those interested one in 1,000 gets

> > > > > it. So what is the % based on Krishna's spoken numbers?

> > > > >

> > > > > Calling all mathamaticians...

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Try the revolutionary next-gen Mail.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

> >

>

Dear Sir, There is a lot of difference between Gyani & Vigyani. To say that Advaitya is bereft of Bhakti, hence slamming it as atheism is the height of ignorance. Let us examine the illustrious Advaitya tradition in recent history (125 years); you find luminaries like Ramakrishna Paramahansa, Mata Amritanandamayi, Sai Baba of Shirdi / Puttaparthi & Srirangapatnam, Lahiri Mahashaya, Swami Tapovana, Swami Rama of the Himalayas, to name a only a few in this divine list of supremely exhalted souls. If anyone says they were / are atheists, then he/she should be forgiven for his spiritual dignity. Advaitya is the spiritual doctrine of "Ishana", the singular lord we know on a personal basis, love & admire . The tag of atheism is very mild for us. Eternal Ruination / Damnation be ours, for suffering is what we love. But

yes, Lord grant us freedom from fear always. See you in Goloka.... Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66 wrote: Namaste! As late Pope John Paul said about Shunyavad: It is atheism. The Buddhists got all upset. Same for advaitavadin: atheist. But they don't like to be called atheist (nastik). Well you can't deny God and also enjoy the honor of being a theist. The Pope is

right.Chaitanya Mahaprabhu once said, "Mayavadi bhasa sunile hai sarva nasha" I anyone hears the shunya or advaita philosophy they are ruined!"So fess-up: Are you a theist or atheist? You can't be both!Y/s,Richardsacred-objects , "Richard Shaw-Brown" <rsbj66 wrote:>> Wow! Who wrote this is an atheist (Check the dictionary atheist definition n. One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God). Advaitavad and Buddhism are both, finally, atheistic. Y/s, Richard> > sacred-objects , Abhishek Dutta <benarsibabu@> wrote:> >> > Liberation has more to do with, freedom from fear. I once queried a Himalayan Master> as to what the term Liberation denote; He stated true liberation means;

freedom from fear.> & added.. it also means knowing who you really are.> >> > The philiosophy of Advaitya offers freedom from all dogmas of so called surreal> liberation. Know it "Abhi" that you shall be be delivered & to know who we all really are> check out the attachment...> >> > Best> >> > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:> > Dear All,> >> > Namaste! COOL! So we take 0.0001 out of 6 billion and THAT is how many people get> > liberated every day. Easy to figure. Hard to attain! Y/s, R-> >> > sacred-objects , "bala_songyi" <bala_songyi@> wrote:> > >> > > Hahaha ? 90 at todays popoulation of approx 9 billion.> > > And that 90 is minus by 0.0001%,> > >>

> > Cheers> > > BMW> > > sacred-objects , deven chopra> > > <chopradeven81@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Richard Ji,> > > >> > > > My laugh in the previous mail after calculating the number was> > > on the fact that:> > > >> > > > There will still be millions of people who think they can> > > achieve Dharma.> > > >> > > > So,Do they think that Dharma is so easy to achieve.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Deven> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:> > > > Lord Krishna says "one out of thousands are INTERESTED> > > in

Dharma, and> > > > out of thousands of such dharmis one rarely gains realization.> > > This is> > > > no joke! It is the statement in the Gita. Y/s, Richard> > > >> > > > sacred-objects , deven chopra> > > > <chopradeven81@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > So, we can say that one in a million will get Dharma.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > hahahhaahahahahahah> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Deven> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:> > > > > Krishna says one in 1,000 is interested in Dharma. And of> > > > those interested one in

1,000 gets> > > > > it. So what is the % based on Krishna's spoken numbers?> > > > >> > > > > Calling all mathamaticians...> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Try the revolutionary next-gen Mail. > > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >

> > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.> >>

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Dear Sriman,

" I " am not the " English Dictionary. " Your arguement is with the English

dictionary. Have fun

arguing. With every sampradaya there is " siddha-anta " and if that is devoid of

God the Supreme Being, Bhagavan, the Creator, then it is, by deffenition,

atheistic. Usually discussions on this subject are held between people wo are

not amatures. People who have " paid their dues " to become vijnani. I suggest a 7

year long program for you to become qualified. Please visit Vrindavan, remain

for 7 years, and then lets talk.

Best wishes,

Y/s, Richard

sacred-objects , Abhishek Dutta <benarsibabu wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> There is a lot of difference between Gyani & Vigyani. To say that Advaitya

is bereft of

Bhakti, hence slamming it as atheism is the height of ignorance.

>

> Let us examine the illustrious Advaitya tradition in recent history (125

years); you find

luminaries like Ramakrishna Paramahansa, Mata Amritanandamayi, Sai Baba of

Shirdi /

Puttaparthi & Srirangapatnam, Lahiri Mahashaya, Swami Tapovana, Swami Rama of

the

Himalayas, to name a only a few in this divine list of supremely exhalted souls.

If anyone

says they were / are atheists, then he/she should be forgiven for his spiritual

dignity.

>

> Advaitya is the spiritual doctrine of " Ishana " , the singular lord we know on

a personal

basis, love & admire . The tag of atheism is very mild for us. Eternal Ruination

/

Damnation be ours, for suffering is what we love. But yes, Lord grant us freedom

from fear

always.

>

> See you in Goloka....

>

>

>

>

>

> Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66 wrote:

> Namaste! As late Pope John Paul said about Shunyavad: It is atheism.

The

Buddhists got all

> upset. Same for advaitavadin: atheist. But they don't like to be called

atheist (nastik).

Well

> you can't deny God and also enjoy the honor of being a theist. The Pope is

right.

>

> Chaitanya Mahaprabhu once said, " Mayavadi bhasa sunile hai sarva nasha " I

anyone

hears

> the shunya or advaita philosophy they are ruined! "

>

> So fess-up: Are you a theist or atheist? You can't be both!

>

> Y/s,

> Richard

>

> sacred-objects , " Richard Shaw-Brown " <rsbj66@> wrote:

> >

> > Wow! Who wrote this is an atheist (Check the dictionary atheist definition

n. One who

> disbelieves or denies the existence of God). Advaitavad and Buddhism are both,

finally,

> atheistic. Y/s, Richard

> >

> > sacred-objects , Abhishek Dutta <benarsibabu@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Liberation has more to do with, freedom from fear. I once queried a

Himalayan

Master

> > as to what the term Liberation denote; He stated true liberation means;

freedom from

> fear.

> > & added.. it also means knowing who you really are.

> > >

> > > The philiosophy of Advaitya offers freedom from all dogmas of so called

surreal

> > liberation. Know it " Abhi " that you shall be be delivered & to know who we

all really

are

> > check out the attachment...

> > >

> > > Best

> > >

> > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > Namaste! COOL! So we take 0.0001 out of 6 billion and THAT is how many

people

get

> > > liberated every day. Easy to figure. Hard to attain! Y/s, R-

> > >

> > > sacred-objects , " bala_songyi " <bala_songyi@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hahaha ? 90 at todays popoulation of approx 9 billion.

> > > > And that 90 is minus by 0.0001%,

> > > >

> > > > Cheers

> > > > BMW

> > > > sacred-objects , deven chopra

> > > > <chopradeven81@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Richard Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > My laugh in the previous mail after calculating the number was

> > > > on the fact that:

> > > > >

> > > > > There will still be millions of people who think they can

> > > > achieve Dharma.

> > > > >

> > > > > So,Do they think that Dharma is so easy to achieve.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Deven

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:

> > > > > Lord Krishna says " one out of thousands are INTERESTED

> > > > in Dharma, and

> > > > > out of thousands of such dharmis one rarely gains realization.

> > > > This is

> > > > > no joke! It is the statement in the Gita. Y/s, Richard

> > > > >

> > > > > sacred-objects , deven chopra

> > > > > <chopradeven81@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So, we can say that one in a million will get Dharma.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > hahahhaahahahahahah

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Deven

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:

> > > > > > Krishna says one in 1,000 is interested in Dharma. And of

> > > > > those interested one in 1,000 gets

> > > > > > it. So what is the % based on Krishna's spoken numbers?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Calling all mathamaticians...

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Try the revolutionary next-gen Mail.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

> > >

> >

> Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

>

Dear Sir, you are right, i should first gain experience, let me share with you a lesson i learnt at 11. Perhaps it also contains the essence of what i seek.... Thanks to you i have revisited it after a long time In the Mangala Sloka (invocation) to

his Beeja Ganita (algebra), Bhaskaracharya says that supreme which is Infinite, does not suffer diminution when creating the world out of Himself, or gain addition when the created word attains Laya (merger) in Him. For, if the addition of even a fraction can make a difference to the infinite, then it could not have been infinite before such addition. Similarly infinite cannot become less than the infinite when anything is taken away from it. The Infinite is poorna, full and limitless Supreme. The Prapancha (Universe) which is infinitely varied, is also limitless Supreme, the limitless Supreme will remain intact. Therefore, if this Poornam ( the infinitely varied form of the objective Prapancha) is taken away from that Poornam (the subject which is Infinite), that Poornam, the subject Infinite, alone will remain... Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66 wrote: Dear Sriman,"I" am not the "English Dictionary." Your arguement is with the English dictionary. Have fun arguing. With every sampradaya there is "siddha-anta" and if that is devoid of God the Supreme Being, Bhagavan, the Creator, then it is, by deffenition, atheistic. Usually discussions on this subject are held between people wo are not amatures. People who have "paid their dues" to become vijnani. I suggest a 7 year long program for you to become qualified. Please visit Vrindavan, remain for 7 years, and then lets talk.Best wishes,Y/s, Richardsacred-objects , Abhishek Dutta <benarsibabu wrote:>> Dear Sir,> > There is a lot of difference between Gyani & Vigyani. To say that Advaitya is bereft of Bhakti, hence slamming it as atheism is the height of ignorance.> > Let us examine the illustrious Advaitya tradition in recent history (125 years); you find luminaries like Ramakrishna Paramahansa, Mata Amritanandamayi, Sai Baba of Shirdi / Puttaparthi & Srirangapatnam, Lahiri Mahashaya, Swami Tapovana, Swami Rama of the Himalayas, to name a only a few in this divine list of supremely exhalted souls. If anyone says they were / are atheists, then he/she should be forgiven for his spiritual dignity.> > Advaitya is the spiritual doctrine of "Ishana", the singular lord we know on a personal basis, love & admire . The tag of atheism is very

mild for us. Eternal Ruination / Damnation be ours, for suffering is what we love. But yes, Lord grant us freedom from fear always. > > See you in Goloka.... > > > > > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66 wrote:> Namaste! As late Pope John Paul said about Shunyavad: It is atheism. The Buddhists got all > upset. Same for advaitavadin: atheist. But they don't like to be called atheist (nastik). Well > you can't deny God and also enjoy the honor of being a theist. The Pope is right.> > Chaitanya Mahaprabhu once said, "Mayavadi bhasa sunile hai sarva nasha" I anyone hears > the shunya or advaita philosophy they are ruined!"> > So fess-up: Are you a theist or atheist? You can't be both!> > Y/s,> Richard> > sacred-objects ,

"Richard Shaw-Brown" <rsbj66@> wrote:> >> > Wow! Who wrote this is an atheist (Check the dictionary atheist definition n. One who > disbelieves or denies the existence of God). Advaitavad and Buddhism are both, finally, > atheistic. Y/s, Richard> > > > sacred-objects , Abhishek Dutta <benarsibabu@> wrote:> > >> > > Liberation has more to do with, freedom from fear. I once queried a Himalayan Master> > as to what the term Liberation denote; He stated true liberation means; freedom from > fear.> > & added.. it also means knowing who you really are.> > >> > > The philiosophy of Advaitya offers freedom from all dogmas of so called surreal> > liberation. Know it "Abhi" that you shall be be delivered & to know who we all

really are> > check out the attachment...> > >> > > Best> > >> > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:> > > Dear All,> > >> > > Namaste! COOL! So we take 0.0001 out of 6 billion and THAT is how many people get> > > liberated every day. Easy to figure. Hard to attain! Y/s, R-> > >> > > sacred-objects , "bala_songyi" <bala_songyi@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Hahaha ? 90 at todays popoulation of approx 9 billion.> > > > And that 90 is minus by 0.0001%,> > > >> > > > Cheers> > > > BMW> > > > sacred-objects , deven chopra> >

> > <chopradeven81@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Richard Ji,> > > > >> > > > > My laugh in the previous mail after calculating the number was> > > > on the fact that:> > > > >> > > > > There will still be millions of people who think they can> > > > achieve Dharma.> > > > >> > > > > So,Do they think that Dharma is so easy to achieve.> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Deven> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:> > > > > Lord Krishna says "one out of thousands are INTERESTED> > > > in Dharma, and> > > > > out of thousands of such dharmis one rarely

gains realization.> > > > This is> > > > > no joke! It is the statement in the Gita. Y/s, Richard> > > > >> > > > > sacred-objects , deven chopra> > > > > <chopradeven81@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > So, we can say that one in a million will get Dharma.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > hahahhaahahahahahah> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Deven> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:> > > > > > Krishna says one in 1,000 is interested in Dharma. And of> > > > > those

interested one in 1,000 gets> > > > > > it. So what is the % based on Krishna's spoken numbers?> > > > > >> > > > > > Calling all mathamaticians...> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Try the revolutionary next-gen Mail. > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now> > > > >> >

> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.> > >> >> > > > > > > > Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.>

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Oh dear,

Namaste! I do not care to read what you have to say about Vedanta. You

are unqualified. What is the use of listening to a " jiva " who is

smarter than God? If you are my friend please do not write me any more

of this. I have many Gurus and you're not one of them.

Best wishes,

Richard

--- Abhishek Dutta <benarsibabu wrote:

> Dear Sir, you are right, i should first gain experience, let me share

> with you a lesson i learnt at 11. Perhaps it also contains the

> essence of what i seek.... Thanks to you i have revisited it after a

> long time

>

> In the Mangala Sloka (invocation) to his Beeja Ganita (algebra),

> Bhaskaracharya says that supreme which is Infinite, does not suffer

> diminution when creating the world out of Himself, or gain addition

> when the created word attains Laya (merger) in Him. For, if the

> addition of even a fraction can make a difference to the infinite,

> then it could not have been infinite before such addition. Similarly

> infinite cannot become less than the infinite when anything is taken

> away from it. The Infinite is poorna, full and limitless Supreme. The

> Prapancha (Universe) which is infinitely varied, is also limitless

> Supreme, the limitless Supreme will remain intact. Therefore, if this

> Poornam ( the infinitely varied form of the objective Prapancha) is

> taken away from that Poornam (the subject which is Infinite), that

> Poornam, the subject Infinite, alone will remain...

>

> Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66 wrote:

> Dear Sriman,

>

> " I " am not the " English Dictionary. " Your arguement is with the

> English dictionary. Have fun

> arguing. With every sampradaya there is " siddha-anta " and if that is

> devoid of God the Supreme Being, Bhagavan, the Creator, then it is,

> by deffenition, atheistic. Usually discussions on this subject are

> held between people wo are not amatures. People who have " paid their

> dues " to become vijnani. I suggest a 7 year long program for you to

> become qualified. Please visit Vrindavan, remain for 7 years, and

> then lets talk.

>

> Best wishes,

> Y/s, Richard

>

> sacred-objects , Abhishek Dutta

> <benarsibabu wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > There is a lot of difference between Gyani & Vigyani. To say that

> Advaitya is bereft of

> Bhakti, hence slamming it as atheism is the height of ignorance.

> >

> > Let us examine the illustrious Advaitya tradition in recent history

> (125 years); you find

> luminaries like Ramakrishna Paramahansa, Mata Amritanandamayi, Sai

> Baba of Shirdi /

> Puttaparthi & Srirangapatnam, Lahiri Mahashaya, Swami Tapovana, Swami

> Rama of the

> Himalayas, to name a only a few in this divine list of supremely

> exhalted souls. If anyone

> says they were / are atheists, then he/she should be forgiven for his

> spiritual dignity.

> >

> > Advaitya is the spiritual doctrine of " Ishana " , the singular lord

> we know on a personal

> basis, love & admire . The tag of atheism is very mild for us.

> Eternal Ruination /

> Damnation be ours, for suffering is what we love. But yes, Lord grant

> us freedom from fear

> always.

> >

> > See you in Goloka....

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66 wrote:

> > Namaste! As late Pope John Paul said about Shunyavad: It is

> atheism. The

> Buddhists got all

> > upset. Same for advaitavadin: atheist. But they don't like to be

> called atheist (nastik).

> Well

> > you can't deny God and also enjoy the honor of being a theist. The

> Pope is right.

> >

> > Chaitanya Mahaprabhu once said, " Mayavadi bhasa sunile hai sarva

> nasha " I anyone

> hears

> > the shunya or advaita philosophy they are ruined! "

> >

> > So fess-up: Are you a theist or atheist? You can't be both!

> >

> > Y/s,

> > Richard

> >

> > sacred-objects , " Richard Shaw-Brown "

> <rsbj66@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Wow! Who wrote this is an atheist (Check the dictionary atheist

> definition n. One who

> > disbelieves or denies the existence of God). Advaitavad and

> Buddhism are both, finally,

> > atheistic. Y/s, Richard

> > >

> > > sacred-objects , Abhishek Dutta

> <benarsibabu@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Liberation has more to do with, freedom from fear. I once

> queried a Himalayan

> Master

> > > as to what the term Liberation denote; He stated true liberation

> means; freedom from

> > fear.

> > > & added.. it also means knowing who you really are.

> > > >

> > > > The philiosophy of Advaitya offers freedom from all dogmas of

> so called surreal

> > > liberation. Know it " Abhi " that you shall be be delivered & to

> know who we all really

> are

> > > check out the attachment...

> > > >

> > > > Best

> > > >

> > > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:

> > > > Dear All,

> > > >

> > > > Namaste! COOL! So we take 0.0001 out of 6 billion and THAT is

> how many people

> get

> > > > liberated every day. Easy to figure. Hard to attain! Y/s, R-

> > > >

> > > > sacred-objects , " bala_songyi "

> <bala_songyi@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Hahaha ? 90 at todays popoulation of approx 9 billion.

> > > > > And that 90 is minus by 0.0001%,

> > > > >

> > > > > Cheers

> > > > > BMW

> > > > > sacred-objects , deven chopra

> > > > > <chopradeven81@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Richard Ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My laugh in the previous mail after calculating the number

> was

> > > > > on the fact that:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There will still be millions of people who think they can

> > > > > achieve Dharma.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So,Do they think that Dharma is so easy to achieve.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Deven

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:

> > > > > > Lord Krishna says " one out of thousands are INTERESTED

> > > > > in Dharma, and

> > > > > > out of thousands of such dharmis one rarely gains

> realization.

> > > > > This is

> > > > > > no joke! It is the statement in the Gita. Y/s, Richard

> > > > > >

> > > > > > sacred-objects , deven chopra

> > > > > > <chopradeven81@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So, we can say that one in a million will get Dharma.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > hahahhaahahahahahah

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Deven

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66@> wrote:

> > > > > > > Krishna says one in 1,000 is interested in Dharma. And of

> > > > > > those interested one in 1,000 gets

> > > > > > > it. So what is the % based on Krishna's spoken numbers?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Calling all mathamaticians...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Try the revolutionary next-gen Mail.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to

> know how.

> >

> Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to

> know how.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.