IndiaDivine.org

which is the best way? happy krishna janmastami for today also to all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

which is the best way? happy krishna janmastami for today also to all hare krishna hare rama, nice to be here with you first of all happy krishna janmastami to all todaywould it be possible to recommed me some remedial advise fo my problem (gems? mantres) * CONTINIUOS BAD EAR RINGING: ketu in my 3rd house! 17years long ear ringing contionusly and nowadays it gets up me crazing at nights especially, doctors saying there is no specific cure in the world right now!:(* right shoulder aches, it started at december 2006 ! in my chandra- jupiter-saturn vimsottari dasa. terribly in december..my right arm also efected and then and some periodically ..I realize that when I go in some of saturn antardasas, praana or sokshma antardasas even in some hour of deha antardasas it begin to ache! really interesting. ..* some

left knee aches...(some cartilage problems coming from 1999 but nowadays increesing) rahu ismy my 9th house with jupiter, some of my friends tell me to wear yellow saphir in order to control and decraese bad efect of rahu.. BUT jupiter is great enemy in my chart. Is it right to wear yellow saphir then? 5th of february 1966, mannheim, germany8:29e29:49n-1 gmt22:08:37,69can you help me to my condition and what are you thinking about yellow saphire? hare bolASL.chandra from srimad bgagavad gita 12:23: divi sürya-sahasrasya / bhaved yugapad utthitä.. yadi bhäù sadåçé sä syäd / bhäsas tasya mahätmanaùIf a thousand suns rose all at once in the sky, such splendourmight approach the effulgence of that Supreme Person in Hisradiant universal

form.

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.