IndiaDivine.org

Rudraksha Energisation Process

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Har Har Mahadev,

Dear members we offer Rudraksha energisation / Rudra Abshishekha free for all devotees even if they have not taken Rudrakshas from us Prabhu. We also certify the Rudrakshas in terms of their genuity and the quality ( if taken from other suppliers).

We do complete energisation process / Rudra Abhishek of each and every Rudraksha which leaves Rudra Centre for any devotee. We do this process depending upon the auspicious day and the time which is normally 5 days a week or sometime even 6 times a week as our orders for Rudrakshas goes daily to the devotees all ove the world.

Also if some devotee wants to come and attend that he can come after taking prior appointment as for this puja space is a constraint in Mumbai and our hall can not accomodate more than 40 people apart from 12 pandits who recite the mantras. This process takes around 6 hrs approx. So any devotee can plan accordingly.

Any devotee desirous of getting the energisation / Rudrabhishek done for his or her Rudrakshas can contact me at 09322646421. This is my mumbai no.

Thanks and Regards,

Aum Namah Shivaye,

Rajiv Krishna Dasa

WWW.RUDRACENTRE.COM

WWW.RUDRAKSHA-RATNA.COM

WWW.SHALIGRAM.COM --- On Mon, 28/4/08, panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 wrote:

panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 Re: Rudraksha Energisation Process (Shri Pandit Arjun)sacred-objects Date: Monday, 28 April, 2008, 8:50 PM

dear friendgenerally i do not accept these outsourcing jobs.however, for those who approach me with faith for this service, for higher mukhi rudrakshas of 12 mukhi and above, you may get these services for one thousand rupees per rudraksha.with best wishes and blessingspandit arjunwww.rudraksharemedy .comsacred-objects, "Amit Rupani" <amitr1981@. ..> wrote:>> Shreeman Arjun Panditji,> As you have mentioned in the previous thread that> you do energisation of Rudraksha according to scriptures, we will be> delighted to know the method you use to energise and if you could energise> Rudraksha we already have if yes what will be the charges for the same.> > Regards,> Amit M.

Rupani>

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.