> Namaste

>

> Wouldnt it be appropriate, interesting and valuable to have a detailed

> discussion of the authentic claims vs comparative personal experiences

> of results of using sacred object remedies. I have some personal

> experience of Sri Rudraksha, Tulasi neck malas and some metals, also

> manmade objects like yantras and kavachas. Unfortunately I have so far

> no experience with gemstones due to the cost. Please let me know, I

> will gladly submit my testimonial if others will do the same.

>

> Thank you,

>

> Ole Alstrup

>

Guest guest

there is no doubt in my mind that the rays of that planet are strengthened. so i agree with richard about the use of gemstones increasing the strength of those rays and the resultant effect that it creates based on where that planet is located in the chart. however once again i from experience realize that there is no one way of prescribing. for example if there are yogas in the chart they can be strengthened by choosing the appropiate gemstone whether it is benefic or malefic in the case of the chart. what i mean to say is that there are planets that are forming yogas that can cause an event to occur. these yogas are created by the thoughts and actions that represent those planets. so one can manifest these yogas by wearing the appropiate gemstone. furthermore i don't agree with navratnas and think they are not appropiate in 99% of the cases of astrology. i only to a person being recommended to wearing only two gemstones maximum. therefore anyone suggesting you to wear more than two gemstones is not a very good astrologer in my book. of course this is coming from my experience. secondly gemstones are not as sattvic as rudrakshas that is for sure. i am very sure richard would agree with me on that one. rudrakshas don't have negative effects exactly for tht reason, because rudrakshas will undoubtedly make you more sattvic. to be honest there are still some holes in all my knowledge base, however right now in my stature i believe the above to be correct. more importantly i would advise all to wear rudraksha. they are so powerful and so wonderful and so amazing and so affordable and so incredible not to be worn. no matter what religion you are no matter what creed, etc. rudraksha will make you a better person there is no doubt in my mind.

i am sure there are other sacred objects that have a wonderful effect on the body and mind and soul. i would love to find out more about the parad shivalingams. also i am sure there are objects that can be put in the home to make a more harmonious family life as well. if anybody has any suggestions or understanding with regards to this, it would be greatly appreciated.

sincerely,

Raja Gursahani (: 559.474.8576 ,: rajagursahani

Guest guest

Dear Shri. Raja gusahani, It is dangerous to handle any Parad items. Parad or scientifically known as Mercury is highly poisonous metal. It is is the only metallic element known in science which is in liquid form. Due to its metallic liquid nature it is known in Hindu mythology as 'Veerya (Semen) of the Lord Shiva and is worshipped by many Shivaites. Mercury is a heavy metal and is extremely poisonous. It is neurotoxic. It damages brain tissues and being a heavy metal, it also damages kidneys. It is therefore necessary to avoid mercury since death is certain in few years. It can gets absorbed through skin and then is transported to kidneys and brain through blood circulation. People selling mercury items claim that the mercury they are selling is not in a toxic form however these are bluffing common man. All the mercury items like

Shivalinga, Sri Yantra, Mercury or Parad beads, available in the market are made from the combination of lead and mercury. Initially lead item is made and then mercury layer is given to such items. Like mercury, lead is also a heavy metal and is highly poisonous. The 'Sindur' applied to the Lord Ganesh, Lord Hanuman and few other dieties, mainly warrior dieties is nothing but the oxide of lead and is also highly poisonous. I would suggest to read more from internet on toxic effects of mercury and lead. In fact, mercury items should be banned by the government imposing heavy punishment to its traders. Thanking you and with best wishes, Chandrashekhar Phadke, Pune, IndiaRaja Gursahani <rajagursahani wrote: there is no doubt in my mind that the rays of that planet are strengthened. so i agree with richard about the use of gemstones increasing the strength of those rays and the resultant effect that it creates based on where that planet is located in the chart. however once again i from experience realize that there is no one way of prescribing. for example if there are yogas in the chart they can be strengthened by choosing the appropiate gemstone whether it is benefic or malefic in the case of the chart. what i mean to say is that there are planets that are forming yogas that can cause an event to

occur. these yogas are created by the thoughts and actions that represent those planets. so one can manifest these yogas by wearing the appropiate gemstone. furthermore i don't agree with navratnas and think they are not appropiate in 99% of the cases of astrology. i only to a person being recommended to wearing only two gemstones maximum. therefore anyone suggesting you to wear more than two gemstones is not a very good astrologer in my book. of course this is coming from my experience. secondly gemstones are not as sattvic as rudrakshas that is for sure. i am very sure richard would agree with me on that one. rudrakshas don't have negative effects exactly for tht reason, because rudrakshas will undoubtedly make you more sattvic. to be honest there are still some holes in all my knowledge base, however right now in my stature i believe the above to be correct. more importantly i would advise all to wear rudraksha. they are so powerful and so wonderful and

so amazing and so affordable and so incredible not to be worn. no matter what religion you are no matter what creed, etc. rudraksha will make you a better person there is no doubt in my mind. i am sure there are other sacred objects that have a wonderful effect on the body and mind and soul. i would love to find out more about the parad shivalingams. also i am sure there are objects that can be put in the home to make a more harmonious family life as well. if anybody has any suggestions or understanding with regards to this, it would be greatly appreciated. sincerely, __________ Raja Gursahani (: 559.474.8576 ,: rajagursahani

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Guest guest

yeah but there is a process of making mercury non toxic that is why it is called parad. parad is the purified form of mercury hence the name "parad" correct?

Raja Gursahani (: 559.474.8576 ,: rajagursahani

Guest guest

Interesting. Any sanskrit scholars here who could throw more light of Parad's relations ship with Paras. As per lores and legends Alchemists do use mercury in transformation.

best regards,

Jay

Guest guest

FYI Re Parad

/parad_shivaling.html

sacred-objects , Jay Munshi <jaymunshi wrote:

>

> Interesting. Any sanskrit scholars here who could throw more light of

Parad's relations ship with Paras. As per lores and legends Alchemists

do use mercury in transformation.

> & nbsp;

> best regards,