IndiaDivine.org

Food for thought

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

There is a difference between strengthen and improve. What the poster really wanted to know was how to IMPROVE the Saturn influence... but he used the word strengthen, thinking stronger means better. Strong does not = anukul; and weak does not = anukul. Anukul = anukul. And pratikul = pratikul. And as gems are for grahas, so they strengthen them, for better or worse. Just like you might have a "friend" who is weak... so strengthen them; or you might have an enemy who is weak...GOOD! If your enemy is strong that is bad for you. And we all have some grahas who are anukul (friends) and other grahas who are our enemies (pratikul). ONLY strengthen your friends.But Rudraksha is NOT for grahas. It is for Lord Shiva. Folk lore and yugas of experience have shown that different Rudrakshas improve certain

planets. Like 2 mukhi improves Moon. Of all the grahas, only Shani is uttama-bhakta of Lord Shiva. And the best Rudraksha is 14 mukhi. Therefore Shani spares the wearer of 14 mukhi. And thus it is seen that 14 mukhi improves life in the area of suffering, which is ruled by Shani. So to "harness" a good planet, wear it's gem; or to "improve" a bad planet, wear Rudraksha. Lord Shiva is Mahadev, and no Grahadev can over rule Him. Because I have Saturn in my first house, so all the MORE reason to wear a 14 mukhi, but NOT wear a blue sapphire.That being said don't expect to put on Rudraksha and then win the lottery and live (in the body) forever. If you are living comfortably, and passing successfully through obstacles, then you are blessed. There is no talisman on Earth which can remove all set backs. And if such a 100% LUCKY talisman DID exist then it would cost one billion $$$, and have plenty of buyers. But there is no fountain of

youth cure-all known to man besides mukti. Attaining mukti depends on what you think of at the time of death, and there are different types of mukti as it relates to Brahman, Paramatma & Bhagavan, i.e., jnana, yoga & bhakti.If you are living comfortably, and passing successfully through obstacles, then you are blessed. If ever you feel down just remember that you are wearing Lord Shiva's Rudraksha... and you'll feel better.Best wishes,RichardSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Wow Richard, thanks for this great message, almost feels like this was written for me, whoa! Jaya!!! Thanks...

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.

Guest guest

Dear Richard,

Very nice thoughts. I have few questions if you could spare some time.

My birth details are as under.

Name: Jay Harenkumar Munshi

DOB: 16th of March 1977 time 04:34 am.

Place: Malad (West) Mumbai

Is there any planet for which I should wear a rudraksha? It looks like I have some doors opening and it happened after I had bought a Gomedh for a friend and had in my pocket. Would a Gomedh help me?

Any more insights on Gems and Rudraksha concerning my chart would be greatly appreciated :)

Best Regards,

Jay