IndiaDivine.org

Meaning of OM or A U M

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As per many Text I have came across and its clearly indicated

in Shiv Maha Puran, Garud Puran as the Lord of the Lord (Devadi Dev

Mahadev or OMKARESHWAR) the created every thing He himself lies

in ¡°A¡± ¡°U¡± ¡°M¡± when spell together it becomes OM.

Before there was nothing there in this universe not even the

universe only one thing was there that was OM (representing Lord

Shiva) from that a fire came in and form that Fire Lord Vishnu was

born, then from the same Fire Brahma was created by Lord Mahadev and

was placed on the Lotus. The Lotus is created from the Nabhi( Naval)

of Lord Vishnu.

After that both Vishnu and Brahma as each other that how is

our Creator then a voice comes from the fire which tells them

that ¡°I (load of lord Shiva) am your creator¡± and tell both of them

to find out the start and the end of the Fire from where they are

created. So Lord Vishnu starts from the middle and trys to find the

end and Lord Brahma starts from the middle and trys to find the top.

They search for years and years then decide to come back to the

middle again. When they come back both discuss that there is no

beginning or the end of the Fire its is Aanath( with no start or the

end). Then they request Devadi Dev Mahadev to come in the original

form. Then for the first time God appears as Ardnarishwar (half man

half women) as Shiva and Shakti (Durga or Parwati both are same) are

one and the same. Both Shiva and Shakti are always together then

they tell Brahma to become a creator and create the Universe and

tell Vishnu to be Palak.

You can watch the entire video on ¡°OM Naham Shivaya¡± a serial

created by Namashivay enterprises use to come on National TV in

INDIA on Doordarshan.

Budha himself has seen this form as a ultimate truth as a

divine enlighten (or the enlighten form) and has been recited as a

mantra who follow Buddhism know about the mantra ¡°Om mani padme

hum¡±

Mantras may be interpreted by practitioners in many ways, or even as

mere sequences of sound whose effects lie beyond strict meaning.

The middle part of the mantra, ma & #7751;i padme, is often interpreted

as " jewel in the lotus, " Sanskrit ma & #7751;¨ª " jewel, gem, cintamani " and

the locative of padma " lotus " , but according to Donald Lopez it is

much more likely that Ma & #7751;ipadme is in fact a vocative, not a

locative, addressing a bodhisattva called Ma & #7751;ipadma, " Jewel-Lotus " -

an alternate epithet of the bodhisattva Avalokitesvara.[2] The o & #7747; is

straightforward as the sacred syllable prefixed to many mantras, and

the h¨± & #7747; is an exclamation or interjection frequently employed in

mantras.

Hope I have tried my best to explain if any questions please do

right to me at toneyrahulsharma.

Thanks

Guest guest

Aum Namah Shivaye,

Well friends it is not OM, it is "AUM" Once you pronounce "AUM" your self with a loud voice you yourself will feel the difference.

Har Har Mahadev,

Rajiv Krishna Dasa

WWW.SHALIGRAM.COM--- On Fri, 6/6/08, RAHUL <toneyrahulsharma wrote:

RAHUL <toneyrahulsharma Meaning of "OM" or "AUM"sacred-objects Date: Friday, 6 June, 2008, 2:39 AM

As per many Text I have came across and its clearly indicated in Shiv Maha Puran, Garud Puran as the Lord of the Lord (Devadi Dev Mahadev or OMKARESHWAR) the created every thing He himself lies in ¡°A¡± ¡°U¡± ¡°M¡± when spell together it becomes OM.Before there was nothing there in this universe not even the universe only one thing was there that was OM (representing Lord Shiva) from that a fire came in and form that Fire Lord Vishnu was born, then from the same Fire Brahma was created by Lord Mahadev and was placed on the Lotus. The Lotus is created from the Nabhi( Naval) of Lord Vishnu. After that both Vishnu and Brahma as each other that how is our Creator then a voice comes from the fire which tells them that ¡°I (load of lord Shiva) am your creator¡± and tell both of them to find out the start and the end of the Fire from where they are created. So Lord Vishnu starts

from the middle and trys to find the end and Lord Brahma starts from the middle and trys to find the top. They search for years and years then decide to come back to the middle again. When they come back both discuss that there is no beginning or the end of the Fire its is Aanath( with no start or the end). Then they request Devadi Dev Mahadev to come in the original form. Then for the first time God appears as Ardnarishwar (half man half women) as Shiva and Shakti (Durga or Parwati both are same) are one and the same. Both Shiva and Shakti are always together then they tell Brahma to become a creator and create the Universe and tell Vishnu to be Palak. You can watch the entire video on ¡°OM Naham Shivaya¡± a serial created by Namashivay enterprises use to come on National TV in INDIA on Doordarshan. Budha himself has seen this form as a ultimate truth as a divine enlighten (or the

enlighten form) and has been recited as a mantra who follow Buddhism know about the mantra ¡°Om mani padme hum¡± Mantras may be interpreted by practitioners in many ways, or even as mere sequences of sound whose effects lie beyond strict meaning.The middle part of the mantra, ma & #7751;i padme, is often interpreted as "jewel in the lotus," Sanskrit ma & #7751;¨ª "jewel, gem, cintamani" and the locative of padma "lotus", but according to Donald Lopez it is much more likely that Ma & #7751;ipadme is in fact a vocative, not a locative, addressing a bodhisattva called Ma & #7751;ipadma, "Jewel-Lotus" - an alternate epithet of the bodhisattva Avalokitesvara. [2] The o & #7747; is straightforward as the sacred syllable prefixed to many mantras, and the h¨± & #7747; is an exclamation or interjection frequently employed in mantras.Hope I have tried my best to explain if any

questions please do right to me at toneyrahulsharma@ ..Thanks

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Hello Mr Dasa, I have sent email to Neeta ji asking about a silver (matar size) goli and a small silver dibi it has been over weeks have not heard anything from her is that means no or what ?? Thanks H. Pall Shaligram Shala <shaligram8 wrote: Aum Namah Shivaye, Well friends it is not OM, it is "AUM" Once you pronounce "AUM" your self with a loud voice you yourself will feel the difference. Har Har Mahadev, Rajiv Krishna Dasa WWW.SHALIGRAM.COM--- On Fri, 6/6/08, RAHUL <toneyrahulsharma > wrote: RAHUL <toneyrahulsharma > Meaning of "OM" or "AUM"sacred-objects Date: Friday, 6 June, 2008, 2:39 AM As per many Text I have came across and its clearly indicated in Shiv Maha Puran, Garud Puran as the Lord of the Lord (Devadi Dev Mahadev or OMKARESHWAR) the created every thing He himself lies in ¡°A¡± ¡°U¡±

¡°M¡± when spell together it becomes OM.Before there was nothing there in this universe not even the universe only one thing was there that was OM (representing Lord Shiva) from that a fire came in and form that Fire Lord Vishnu was born, then from the same Fire Brahma was created by Lord Mahadev and was placed on the Lotus. The Lotus is created from the Nabhi( Naval) of Lord Vishnu. After that both Vishnu and Brahma as each other that how is our Creator then a voice comes from the fire which tells them that ¡°I (load of lord Shiva) am your creator¡± and tell both of them to find out the start and the end of the Fire from where they are created. So Lord Vishnu starts from the middle and trys to find the end and Lord Brahma starts from the middle and trys to find the top. They search for years and years then decide to come back to the middle again. When they come back both discuss that there is no beginning

or the end of the Fire its is Aanath( with no start or the end). Then they request Devadi Dev Mahadev to come in the original form. Then for the first time God appears as Ardnarishwar (half man half women) as Shiva and Shakti (Durga or Parwati both are same) are one and the same. Both Shiva and Shakti are always together then they tell Brahma to become a creator and create the Universe and tell Vishnu to be Palak. You can watch the entire video on ¡°OM Naham Shivaya¡± a serial created by Namashivay enterprises use to come on National TV in INDIA on Doordarshan. Budha himself has seen this form as a ultimate truth as a divine enlighten (or the enlighten form) and has been recited as a mantra who follow Buddhism know about the mantra ¡°Om mani padme hum¡± Mantras may be interpreted by practitioners in many ways, or even as mere sequences of sound whose effects lie beyond strict meaning.The middle

part of the mantra, ma & #7751;i padme, is often interpreted as "jewel in the lotus," Sanskrit ma & #7751;¨ª "jewel, gem, cintamani" and the locative of padma "lotus", but according to Donald Lopez it is much more likely that Ma & #7751;ipadme is in fact a vocative, not a locative, addressing a bodhisattva called Ma & #7751;ipadma, "Jewel-Lotus" - an alternate epithet of the bodhisattva Avalokitesvara. [2] The o & #7747; is straightforward as the sacred syllable prefixed to many mantras, and the h¨± & #7747; is an exclamation or interjection frequently employed in mantras.Hope I have tried my best to explain if any questions please do right to me at toneyrahulsharma@ ..Thanks Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Respected Dasa Ji

Thanks for correcting me writing in English some people write AUM in many different ways thats the reason i have writen.

Thanks

RAHULSHARMA--- On Fri, 6/6/08, Shaligram Shala <shaligram8 wrote:

Shaligram Shala <shaligram8Re: Meaning of "OM" or "AUM"sacred-objects Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 4:28 AM

Aum Namah Shivaye,

Well friends it is not OM, it is "AUM" Once you pronounce "AUM" your self with a loud voice you yourself will feel the difference.

Har Har Mahadev,

Rajiv Krishna Dasa

WWW.SHALIGRAM. COM--- On Fri, 6/6/08, RAHUL <toneyrahulsharma@ > wrote:

RAHUL <toneyrahulsharma@ > Meaning of "OM" or "AUM"sacred-objectsFriday, 6 June, 2008, 2:39 AM

As per many Text I have came across and its clearly indicated in Shiv Maha Puran, Garud Puran as the Lord of the Lord (Devadi Dev Mahadev or OMKARESHWAR) the created every thing He himself lies in ¡°A¡± ¡°U¡± ¡°M¡± when spell together it becomes OM.Before there was nothing there in this universe not even the universe only one thing was there that was OM (representing Lord Shiva) from that a fire came in and form that Fire Lord Vishnu was born, then from the same Fire Brahma was created by Lord Mahadev and was placed on the Lotus. The Lotus is created from the Nabhi( Naval) of Lord Vishnu. After that both Vishnu and Brahma as each other that how is our Creator then a voice comes from the fire which tells them that ¡°I (load of lord Shiva) am your creator¡± and tell both of them to find out the start and the end of the Fire from where they are created. So Lord Vishnu starts

from the middle and trys to find the end and Lord Brahma starts from the middle and trys to find the top. They search for years and years then decide to come back to the middle again. When they come back both discuss that there is no beginning or the end of the Fire its is Aanath( with no start or the end). Then they request Devadi Dev Mahadev to come in the original form. Then for the first time God appears as Ardnarishwar (half man half women) as Shiva and Shakti (Durga or Parwati both are same) are one and the same. Both Shiva and Shakti are always together then they tell Brahma to become a creator and create the Universe and tell Vishnu to be Palak. You can watch the entire video on ¡°OM Naham Shivaya¡± a serial created by Namashivay enterprises use to come on National TV in INDIA on Doordarshan. Budha himself has seen this form as a ultimate truth as a divine enlighten (or the

enlighten form) and has been recited as a mantra who follow Buddhism know about the mantra ¡°Om mani padme hum¡± Mantras may be interpreted by practitioners in many ways, or even as mere sequences of sound whose effects lie beyond strict meaning.The middle part of the mantra, ma & #7751;i padme, is often interpreted as "jewel in the lotus," Sanskrit ma & #7751;¨ª "jewel, gem, cintamani" and the locative of padma "lotus", but according to Donald Lopez it is much more likely that Ma & #7751;ipadme is in fact a vocative, not a locative, addressing a bodhisattva called Ma & #7751;ipadma, "Jewel-Lotus" - an alternate epithet of the bodhisattva Avalokitesvara. [2] The o & #7747; is straightforward as the sacred syllable prefixed to many mantras, and the h¨± & #7747; is an exclamation or interjection frequently employed in mantras.Hope I have tried my best to explain if any

questions please do right to me at toneyrahulsharma@ ..Thanks

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Hello Thakur Ji

I can upload the video its of a big size about 1GB if any one on

this form can help me how to upload it I will do that. Please if any

one knows how to upload 1GB Video please reply me back at

toneyrahulsharma or Thakur Ji I will ship you the video.

Thanks

sacred-objects , anne thakur <annethakur

wrote:

>

> where is that video?

>

Guest guest

Actually the Omkara is composed of a conjunction of three letters: Aa,

Uu and M (anuswar). So by international transliteration it should be

AUM. If it is spelled OM, that means O-kar + anuswar - which is not

even a word. Yet, Prof Satya Vrat Shastri told me to spell as Om, in

spite of discussing the above points. Y/s, R-

sacred-objects , Rahul Sharma

<toneyrahulsharma wrote:

>

> Respected Dasa Ji

> & nbsp;

> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Thanks for correcting me

writing in English some people write AUM in many different ways thats

the reason i have writen.

> & nbsp;

> Thanks

>

>

>

> RAHULSHARMA

>

> --- On Fri, 6/6/08, Shaligram Shala shaligram8 wrote:

>

> Shaligram Shala shaligram8

> Re: Meaning of " OM " or " A " " U " " M "

> sacred-objects

> Friday, June 6, 2008, 4:28 AM

>

>

>

>

>

Aum Namah Shivaye,

> Well friends it is not OM, it is " A " " U " " M " Once you pronounce " A "

" U " " M " your self with a loud voice you yourself will feel the difference.

> & nbsp;

> Har Har Mahadev,

> Rajiv Krishna Dasa

> WWW.SHALIGRAM. COM

>

> --- On Fri, 6/6/08, RAHUL & lt;toneyrahulsharma@ & gt; wrote:

>

> RAHUL & lt;toneyrahulsharma@ & gt;

> Meaning of " OM " or " A " " U " " M "

> sacred-objects

> Friday, 6 June, 2008, 2:39 AM

>

>

>

>

> As per many Text I have came across and its clearly indicated

> in Shiv Maha Puran, Garud Puran as the Lord of the Lord (Devadi Dev

> Mahadev or OMKARESHWAR) the created every thing He himself lies

> in ¡°A¡± ¡°U¡± ¡°M¡± when spell together it becomes OM.

>

> Before there was nothing there in this universe not even the

> universe only one thing was there that was OM (representing Lord

> Shiva) from that a fire came in and form that Fire Lord Vishnu was

> born, then from the same Fire Brahma was created by Lord Mahadev and

> was placed on the Lotus. The Lotus is created from the Nabhi( Naval)

> of Lord Vishnu.

>

> After that both Vishnu and Brahma as each other that how is

> our Creator then a voice comes from the fire which tells them

> that ¡°I (load of lord Shiva) am your creator¡± and tell both of them

> to find out the start and the end of the Fire from where they are

> created. So Lord Vishnu starts from the middle and trys to find the

> end and Lord Brahma starts from the middle and trys to find the top.

> They search for years and years then decide to come back to the

> middle again. When they come back both discuss that there is no

> beginning or the end of the Fire its is Aanath( with no start or the

> end). Then they request Devadi Dev Mahadev to come in the original

> form. Then for the first time God appears as Ardnarishwar (half man

> half women) as Shiva and Shakti (Durga or Parwati both are same) are

> one and the same. Both Shiva and Shakti are always together then

> they tell Brahma to become a creator and create the Universe and

> tell Vishnu to be Palak.

>

> You can watch the entire video on ¡°OM Naham Shivaya¡± a serial

> created by Namashivay enterprises use to come on National TV in

> INDIA on Doordarshan.

>

> Budha himself has seen this form as a ultimate truth as a

> divine enlighten (or the enlighten form) and has been recited as a

> mantra who follow Buddhism know about the mantra ¡°Om mani padme

> hum¡±

>

> Mantras may be interpreted by practitioners in many ways, or even as

> mere sequences of sound whose effects lie beyond strict meaning.

> The middle part of the mantra, ma & amp;#7751;i padme, is often

interpreted

> as " jewel in the lotus, " Sanskrit ma & amp;#7751;¨ª " jewel, gem,

cintamani " and

> the locative of padma " lotus " , but according to Donald Lopez it is

> much more likely that Ma & amp;#7751;ipadme is in fact a vocative, not a

> locative, addressing a bodhisattva called Ma & amp;#7751;ipadma,

" Jewel-Lotus " -

> an alternate epithet of the bodhisattva Avalokitesvara. [2] The

o & amp;#7747; is

> straightforward as the sacred syllable prefixed to many mantras, and

> the h¨± & amp;#7747; is an exclamation or interjection frequently